Tfw refugee

>tfw refugee

>iktf
What 3rd world shithole did you cone from?

You were actually in one of those refugee boats?
It must be quite the adventure

>iktf

An actual refugee or are you just looking for gibs and white women to rape?

A-stan
No. Legal refugee.

I'm sick of ayrab and turk(kurd) diaspora from first worlds posting on Sup Forums. Why ayrab syrian or BLACK refugees in Turkey never post? There are millions of them here

The former.

iktf

Kys Afghan attention-whore, you made that thread before.
Go back to making cheap salty dry bread instead of ruining this corpse of a board.

You seem awfully upset. However, considering your flag, I understand and I forgive you.

I am a political prisoner in the noncountry of rromani-a
I want independence

>Legal refugee
How did you get in?

>country is 12% native population
>assuming I'm emirati from the first place.
It's more rightful of me to assume you're dutch, since you seem like a troll, you don't know Pashto or Farsi and Netherlands is majority Dutch.

*illegal immigrant
RAUS

Of course he is upset
No one likes a coward rapefugee who runs away from his country like a bitch so that he can become a useless piece of shit neet who makes "hehe im refugee" threads everyday

Through the UN, don't know the specifics.
That's the exact reason I have sympathy for you, the UAE is a country where 10% of the population are literal slave drivers, and you don't belong to that 10%.

I speak Dari.

>Through the UN, don't know the specifics.
Were you a child?

Coming from an Anatolian* that's funny, considering your kind is everywhere in Europe.
* I don't call you Turks because you're not Turkic.

I might be a coward but I feel no shame in the fact that I moved from a shithole to a civilized country, and a lot of us refugees work very hard.

Why don't you fight for your country instead of running away like a cowardly dog?

Why should I sacrifice the only life I will ever have for something I don't care about? I am not some tribal savage.

Lmao, CHP supporter dropping islamic solidarity to worship white masters. ataturk was a white albanian with blue eyes and blond hair so chp retards worship him to escape their browness and insult the islam that their ancestors died for

>Coming from an Anatolian* that's funny,
Do you see a dutch or german flag under my posts braindead rapefugee? If I'd ever go to another country it would be for visit or postgraduate study
Go blow yourself up or rape women so you can at least make some eurocucks mad at least
> I don't call you Turks because you're not Turkic
I dont give a single what a sad excuse of a human like being calls me, is this some pathetic attempt at banter?
It's good if you work just dont become a neet like the "turkish"kurds from g*rmany who post here 24/7

>and a lot of us refugees work very hard.
HAHAHAHHAHAH. Is it really so hard to collect welfare checks?

How many white women have you had sex with?

if you were born in a shithole like Brasil, would you really die for it?

It's not an excuse of banter. I said that because I know Turks are the most insecure, irritable people in the world. Right now you're practically shaking beyond your keyboard because I told you that Anatolians are not Turks (which is true)

Kalegi plan

I dont support chp and ataturk was a filthy jew, get your facts right donkeyfucker kurd human waste larping as islamic turk warrior

Leaf jokes incoming, but my family helped some Syrians move in. They actually celebrated getting a letter from the government about their welfare being cut off due to them now making enough money.

Sweet, kind, honest people.

I would certainly not go to a country that literally despises me more than anything in this world to be treated as a 5th class citizen.

mhp supporter larping as non muslim
I am not a k*rt either, they are kafirs

I am not as insecure and self-conscious as Brazilians and Turks seemingly are.

I don't get why this is so hard for my fellow whities to understand. People like living.

Lmao, europe isn't racist. all the shit you see on the media does not apply to most people.

Post pic OP.

>refugee

That’s newspeak for parasite

Are you far from your country?
Why are you that far from your country?

It's not hard for them to understand though, they all know it.
Literally no know here would die for his country. If they say they would, they're lying.

Sup Forums memes don't apply irl favelado, no one despises or treats others as 5th class citizens

Same with leaf Sup Forums-posters. Rebel Media is the only "reactionary" group in Canada, and they're a laughing stock.

It's quite the relief.

isn't openly racist
ftfy
If you think the avarege euro doesn't hate seeing your brown paki inbred face just because they don't say it openly you are very very deluded.

Why does the HAPA hate all White people?

He’s some afghan subhuman
Worse than niggers

> I'll take "Echochambers" for 400 Trebek

Do you intend to return to Afghanistan in the future?

40.000 ISIS fighters sent 8 millions refugees on the roads. Do you understand now, why we ask them to stand for their rights and for the land of their ancestors?

by that logic what's stopping them then? If no one is openly racist where is the problem?
Italians have a saying
"He who remains silent consents"
if no one speaks out then they're all ok with it

Senin gibi kopeklerden dolu intte sana ozel cevap yazamiycam kurdo gecen yazdigimi copy pasteleyim
Senin anan sikeyim diyecem ama eşegi siken senin gibi kurt dolu olur
Ulkeni o kadar seviyorsan gel burada yasa orospunun evladı korkak piç gibi avrupaya kacip sonra ben turkum turkum diye gecinmek kolay
Half of my parents are from geprgia and the other half from anatolia. I have nothing to hide but keep trying to steer the conversation and make us forget about the fact that your are a useless parasite but leeching some governments money, if it makes you feel better.

Parasites don’t leave the host until it’s dead

This is what apex victim mentality looks like

40,000 ISIS fighters, and a government that isn't that much better.

I think the whole Islamic State deal was more of a straw breaking the camels back.

doing nothing*

Of course not.
Quite humours how a bunch of Turkmens on horseback managed to convince an entire country of Anatolians that they're Turks.

And a people of shitty ass cowards
That’s what it takes to lose a war against a few thousands goatfuckers on modified toyota trucks

> google translate
Turks really are just LARPing Mongols. Real horde shit there.

that's rich coming from a french flag

Assad is a democratically elected president, and a secular strong man keeping everyone safe by forcing the extremists to shut up is the best thing that can possibly happen to that part of the world. Tell me one wrong thing he did.

Lmao it's hilarious how you keep talking about etchnicity shit like I care you seething ayrabs rapefugee maggot

>Of course not.
There it is ladies and gentlemen. Remember, you voted for this.

kek brutal

You can be the perfect leader for a country, but you're still a piece of shit if you use chemical weapons.

That’s rich coming from you faggotino boipucci
But you’re probably some albanian rat in disguise

It's called projecting. The biggest cowards in the world see cowardice wherever they look. Quite humorous.

Same as the Brazilian ITT who thinks everybody hates him because of his looks. That's 100% because he hates his own looks. No surprise in a society like the Brazilian.

The Turk is projecting too. Since Turks are known as bad immigrants, the Turk ITT assumes I am a bad immigrant because he knows he and his compatriots are generally bad in other countries.

All of the evidence for those attacks was provided by the rebels. Your media would never lie to you though don't worry :^)

Coincidence, "he" used them exactly when the moderate rebels ran out of support and were going to loose.

You should probably kill yourself.
I can understand why you are a useless piece of shit welfare leech in britbongistan, but your lie of an identity of "Turk in Britain" is baseless and empty, you are not related to Turkey in any meaningful manner, what you speak can hardly be called Turkish, you carry a certain name in your daily life you have no right to and the best course of action for you is a noose and a chair.

ohohohoho monsieur allemane je surrender oui oui

Another beatiful case of projecting is the South African asking me when I will go back, because he as a presumably white man in South Africa asks himself the same question - when will I go back?

to
Also, I'm currently in Turkey, just lazy to turn of my VPN.

Man, it must suck having a bunch of immigrants come over only to dramatically change the national culture while still being a minority

No, no, not by the rebels. By the white helmets.

Who are the white helmets you ask? Voluntary people who come to help. It happen that most of them are also rebels. It prove that the rebels are the good guys.

>ur projecting

t. actual parasite who hates the country that welcomed his subhuman ass

It takes chemicals to kill parasites

>Oh I'm a great refuge I swear I'm so good at staying in a house government provided me and posting on a chiniese fisting forum 24/7 while leeching on welfare money
At least kurdos who sell kebab in yurop try to make something out of themselves you spineless faggot

>Of course not.
I have been told you would! Have I been lied to?

I google translated your turd speak,
turks have no chance against pakis
they aren't even smart enough to develop nukes.

The area of the country I live in was never historically inhabited. Well, not in the last 10,000 odd years anyway. I am actually going back though because this place is doomed.

Well considering that they brought technology, governance and medicine with them, spent billions of US$ on education and development for the "natives" and to this day pay around 80% of the taxes: I think it's quite a fair deal.

Turks are bad immigrants. Arabs in general are worse. Blacks are worse than Arabs. Gypsies are worse than Blacks. Afgans and Somalians are even worse than Gypsies.

The guy you are talking to is not an immigrant, he work and live in his homeland probably with the wish of seeing it blooming.

Good. Don't project your ambitions on me then. Do you.

Protip: in about 1/3 of S.A., White people from the United Provinces are the autochtones.

South Africa was completely uninhabited which was why it was chosen. Most of the blacks in SA now come from the north.

>Since Turks are known as bad immigrants, the Turk ITT assumes I am a bad immigrant because he knows he and his compatriots are generally bad in other countries.

I know you are a bad immigrant because you are from a shithole, and people get out of shitholes in two ways, they are either needed, which is what happened back when Germany and other Europeans invited guest workers, and what currently happens when the smartest Indians and Chinese immigrate to America, or someone takes a look at the pathetic shit throwing contest you call Afghan society, and takes pity on you.

You are not needed, you are not desired, you have nothing to offer. Your only claim to right to be in the first world is that you are too pathetic to exist without being taken care of.

Wow you're so amazing I love refugees please come to Germany Cologne :)

>by that logic what's stopping them then?
Police.
If they say something remotely racist, they get like 10 years in jail, while your "people" get away with raping kids and shit
You know damn well you are not welcome, have some decency and remove yourself.

Can you stop Frenching up my thread please? If I want a bunch of surrenderfrogs in one place I'd drive to France.

>t. never been outside his favela
europeans are really non racist. many pakis have white british wives for example.

you live in a bizzarro world man, no one will arrest an averge joe for saying racist stuff

There is an even easier and more effective way to tell a good from a bad immigrant.

The good one is needed. The needed immigrant is actually asked to come in the country and do so legally, ask for nothing and go to work.

You know when you out yourself as a cowardly sandnigger rapefugee attention whore then jokes on us glorious frenchmen don’t work anymore

At the end of the day you're still a surrenderfrog lmao

>mfw i'm not refugee in yurop

you're really missing out, life's great

>This thread

you're really missing out

Firstworlders, why do you adopt refugees from muslim shitholes, but no adopt us? I'm better than average muslim refugee.

>mfw have european citizenship
>mfw dont want to go back to my ancestors homeland because of your kind shitin up the place
Europe post rapefugee crisis is a third world shithole

Pakis are just as smart as Indians, problem is mostly high-caste indians emigrate, whereas mostly low-caste pakistanis emigrate. They are literally the same people, this explains why indians in the west are so much better than pakis, but Pakistan itself has a higher IQ than India

t.high caste pakistanis

Nice damage control ahmed
Pretend to be an actual dutch next time, you rootless brown turd, here no one knows you’re a sandnigger unless you attentionwhore about it