Anyone been watching the newest season of Fargo?

Anyone been watching the newest season of Fargo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My penis craves MEW suckles

Yes, Mary Elizabeth Winstead brings down the quality.

She's not even attractive though

I see more attractive hipster sluts in my community college class daily

She's so fucking hot in this OMG!

I enjoy MEWvies

killer, legs and ass... butterface.

there's something about her

butterface is perfect

Her thighs are mindblowing, but she doesn't show them off nearly enough to make her face worthwhile.

She has a fantastic arse

You misspelt "everything"

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Yeah, so far it hasn't topped last season. I'm enjoying it a bit less than the first season, but I have a feeling it's going to end spectacularly. It's still fucking solid tv so no complaints

if by "watching" you mean "furiously masturbating into an athletic sock over mew scenes" then, yeah, ive been "watching" alright

let me guess you only date models right?

wait, i remember this pasta.

are you ok dude??????

I've watched the first episode and quit. The entire premise of the series is "retarded people make extremely retarded desicions, nothing goes well". Classic idiot plot.

>there are people that will unironically defend the two try hard henchmen beating the shit out of mew
Hated both of them since the first office scene.

this season is terrible so far

I watch for coon and the varga guy

youtube.com/watch?v=wwL5Q02uwDE
no