>shows that seem better the older you get
King of the Hill, Malcolm in the Middle, Classic Sponhebob
>shows that seem worse
The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Breaking Bad

better: That 70s Show
worse: Seinfeld and Friends

better: arrested development

>That 70s Show
Interesting. I loved that show when I was younger. Saw it again recently and didn't really care for it.

For me, that's a show I started to see a lot more flaws in as I got older. Blew me away when I was in college though.

The Wire
I remember first trying to watch it when I was 19 and not getting it

Better: House (pre season 4 when it jumped the shark). I liked old House at the time, but I never really understood what all the buzz was about until a couple years ago when I was watching seasons 2 and 3 again on plebflix.

Worse: The wire
That was a show that I never shut about as a teenager. But after rewatching so many other things from that age and being disappointed, I'm scared to rewatch it. Especially because I've re watched a few scenes on youtube and they're so cringey. I really doubt id be as impressed this time around.

Beavis and Butthead. That was a real let down. Some of it is still great but you realize how much of it is pretty forgettable.

Lost ages like a fine wine.

The first 5 or 6 of arthur are way more funny to me now than when I was a kid.
Phimeas and ferb, fairly odd parents, those are shit

Better: doug, early ren and stimpy
Worse: any of the Cartoon Network drek

I will say Breaking Bad is not nearly as impressive as it was to me 5 years ago.

always some faggot has to ruin the thread

I swear classic spongebob has so many layers of humor
Art

I love it but it'll probably get worse with age purely because of all the shitty imitations bloating the format

Weird, 70s show became cringe-tier for me
don't even know whow I enjoyed it when I was younger

Even though it's a newer show and I'm already in my late 20s, I have to say my opinion of rick and morty has fallen dramatically in the past few months. Not sure what happened, but I re watched the whole show recently and became increasingly nervous that maybe the show I constantly gushed about to everybody actually wasn't that good.

>better
Twin Peaks, The Sopranos, Doctor Who, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Cosby Show, The Simpsons, Venture Brothers
>worse
Tim and Eric, Monty Python, Seinfeld, The Wire, Trailer Park Boys, Breaking Bad

better: law and order with ben stone
Worse: svu which I now regard as the worst show ever made. Panders so hard to women
Same: criminal intent pretty dull and impressive now, as it was at te time

Not him and I went through the same thing you did with that show. Lives it when I was younger, thought is sucked as I got older. But now I like it again, though for all the same reasons.

*Loved it when

I watched the first couple seasons, but I found that the more I watch it, the more annoyed I get with the characters. I stopped finding Tobias funny pretty early on.

>dr who
>thinking it's good at any age in life
You need to go back

Frasier has gktten so much better and it's so comfy.

>tfw you will never have an espresso at Cafe Nervosa while watching the Seattle rain

>Not sure what happened
You consumed a constant stream of nonstop criticism on Sup Forums and now you doubt your own taste.

>better
Hell on Wheels. It is so shamelessly dopey and so my snobby college aged self sneered at it. But if you can kind of go with that aspect of it, it is one of the most enjoyable viewing experiences you will ever have.

I don't give any creedence to anything fags say on here. They constantly shit on lots of shows I still like and it hasn't affected my opinion of them at all.

>Fraiser
What are you, some Limey fuck?

Eventually you start to realise that Hank is right and the comedy is in his frustration at being surrounded by the clueless.

King of the Hill has yet to be surpassed by any other show, animated or not (the lucky years sucked dick though)

>tfw I will never be a worker on the Union Pacific railroad
That show was maximum comfy and gave me nostalgia for an era and environment that in reality probably would have sucked to live in

Better: heroes
Worse: flash forward

Watched Fringe again. It was horrible. Stopped after season 2.

>ben stone

This. Guy was a great a character especially compared to Jack McCoy. Its a shame the actor let fame get to his head

Doctor Who is AWFUL and you should be ashamed.

Better: 30 Rock, House, Reno 911

Worse: Two and a Half Men, Will & Grace, Dexter

I agree with the Dexter part, but 30 rock gets worse with age too, though I never even liked it to begin with
Haven't seen the other shows

>This.
You need to go back

Married with children

Is this for better or for worse?

I am appalled that I ever liked How I Met Your Mother, even the earlier seasons. It is completely pleb garbage.

It really is the most normie show ever made?