>>83058469

Lol I will used her cock sucking scenes to learn to do the way she did it & position,etc of the balls part.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The post-convention polls have rattled (((them))) so much that they have decided to release someone who tried to assassinate the president.

Good. Fuck the gipper.

Instant thread derailer

How can you jam it in the vhs if the dirt is blue and cumming from their toenails?

denmark yes!

>yfw he shoots trump in an attempt to get chloe moretz's admiration

Its good to see Neil Bush's friends little brother getting out of jail.

Who would have became president if Neil Bush's friends brother would have succeeded by the way?

Isn't this guy Manchurian Candidate-tier brainwashed?
I thought his family's friends took care of that.

>trump elected
>assassinated on inauguration
>RWDS actually become a thing

Kek wills it.

He used to use the bus stop across the street from my old job in SW DC. He was on daily pass privileges from St. Elizabeth's hospital. He's a fucking harmless vegetable. Also, he gets the pleasure of having a secret service tail for the rest of his life. Imagine getting stuck with Hinckley duty. He literally does nothing but wander around window shopping.

Am I missing something?

Wfb full retard now?

>haha so epic i gotta screenshot it!!!!

Cancer

Jesus user what have you been downloading?

I've read about this in Rule by Secrecy and other docs. This man speaks the truth.

jesus that bar

Maymays.

Im in my home as well. FML. Fuck sprint.

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA

Flat out coup attempt

Yeah, but just like the Clintons the Bush Family is ABOVE THE LAW.

He went to my High School. Some of the longest tenured teachers remembered teaching him (I went there from 04-08)

Rothschilds, Royal Saudi, Bushes and Clintons are like factions of the fuckin mob all in conivince with one another.