Try to start a friendly conversation with the hispanic looking guy in front of me at the grocery store

>try to start a friendly conversation with the hispanic looking guy in front of me at the grocery store
>he doesn't reciprocate
Same thing happened with the French sounding dude once. Why won't they integrate? If you want to come to America, you have to be willing to have friendly random conversations with strangers. Also if you don't fake smile at me or greet me when I walk past you, consider yourself an enemy of the state.

That's sad.

Despite being latins we french people are cold and shut in.
Sorry about that, small talk isn’t part of our culture

Haha guys here this one : I was walking with my gf In Paris the other day and an american comes to me and asks for direction, the guy was FAT Hahahahaha WOWW

This happened to me once in Zurich. Except I was the American, and I'm not fat. And their giggles were audible.
They actually helped me though, they just seemed annoyed.

He asked you because he thought you were a nice person, don't be rude.

you sound annoying my guy. I'm white and I'd give you the cold shoulder too

I'm brown. I don't think it's a skin color thing.
He was buying 20 dollars worth of broccoli, and I just said "ha that's a healthy lunch".
he looked at me and sort of smiled but didn't say anything...

>1$ has been added to your internet communication bill

>try to have conversation with Arab guy
>explodes before my eyes

>try to have conversation with American
>threatens to shoot me

>try to have conversation with Frenchman
>same as Arab guy

Are you ugly? That could explain it.

Europeans will talk more when drunk, I spent most of my time in bars, so they seemed friendly to me.

>He was buying 20 dollars worth of broccoli
by far the most un-American thing he did

I see your mistake, you should have crouched down and took a small nibble from one of the stray pieces and looked at him with a menacing glare and then say GENTLEMEN

That pic never gets old.

That's your problem. Nobody wants to talk to Brownskins. Not even other Browns.

>This happened to me once in Zurich. Except I was the American, and I'm not fat. And their giggles were audible.
>They actually helped me though, they just seemed annoyed.
>seemed annoyed
Then Europeans should stop asking me for directions in NYC. It's almost always northern Euros.

>He was buying 20 dollars worth of broccoli,
Who needs that much fucking Broccoli?

>Trying to have small talks with strangers
>in a grocery store

you asked for this.

retards doing meme diets and posting their macros on the internet 4 times a day.