Non Burger Trump fans ITT

Non Burger Trump fans ITT.

Why do you want Trump even though you don't live in America and can't vote in the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-destroy-syria-for-israel-the-best-way-to-help-israel/5515741
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't remember.

C'mon Finland

Oh right, walls and nukes.

Because whatever happens in America has the possibility to influence the entire world so I have hope that maybe the world will become more red pilled after trump wins

Because foreign politics.

i don't care about domestic US politics desu senpai

I AM A SVEEDISH POOSTER I COME TO FEEX YER COONTRY. IGNOORE DA FLAG ITS JUST MUH PROOXY.

MEESTER TROOMP IS SAVIOUR OF WOORLD

It represents a shift in the overton window, which will hopefully reverberate worldwide, or at least in Western societies.

What is wrong with western societies?

Have you been following recent events in Europe at all?

Memes and more raise of more ''''''''radical''''''''' politics

I like him except for the whole "climate change is a Chinese hoax" thing, that's just plain retarded

I want Trump to win because our severely americanized youth might get exposed to the red pill over here

They'll see Trump winning and how great America will be, so they aren't going to fear electing a true right-wing government in Sweden either.

Yes, but I don't see any muslims in my apartment.

Because it pisses off liberals.

Canadian politics is a few years behind American politics. If Trump wins, then we'll get someone based soon too.

Non Cancer Victims

Why do you want a cure for cancer, even though you don't have the disease?

Some of us should be allowed to have nice things

Actually if Trump wins, the US contributions to NATO decreases which means Europe has to fend for itself, which in turn means you can kiss ass goodbye to your social state.

Not that matters much since Sweden is an African colony...

Memes

Is it me or does Trump's facial structure/lines look odd on him as a young guy but looks better now,

1. It influences our politics/culture, hopeful uncucks us a little
2. If Trump wins I want to move over to your land when I finish my degree, buy a truck, dog, gun and have missionary sex with your womens.

>Why do you want Trump even though you don't live in America and can't vote in the election?
Because shillary is clearly a criminal.

To nuke Muslim countries
>I live in a Muslim country

I don't want the US to go to war against Russia because I don't want WW3.

america leads the way

sole superpower

they still have a chance, and if they succeed, things will change for us also

/thread

Because I don't want Ausfailia to be dragged into Hillary's wars

Killary is the most corrupt, evil, hypocritical, cynically nihilist politician to ever run for president. With this bitch we are dragged into another NATO war and get flooded with more rapefugees. She also said in question for her idol: "Well, I highly admire Angela Merkel." A monkey headed iguana would be an improvement to her.

hopefully nationalism will return if Trump does a good job

then or the EU stops with its "inclusion policy" and becomes an only european confederation or every country breaks free

either way, it could lead to a major unckuckening

Because he's good for anti-pc worldwide (+anti press shilling, etc)
I love USA, want to move there, and MAGA

Because Shillary's involvement in US foreign policy is a proven calamity upon two continents, and the originator of terrorism:
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-destroy-syria-for-israel-the-best-way-to-help-israel/5515741

Currently the embargo against the Russian Federation damages my country's enterprises twice, first because they can't export to a large market, and second because it makes more difficult to import natural gas, and increases the price of energy for everyone.

These economic sanctions do not damage Putin in the slightest, in fact it only makes his citizens more dependent on him in a moment of economic crisis. If you have a problem with Putin (i.e. Crimea) I'll have you know punishing his people isn't the best approach.

While those are EU sanctions, thus not technically determined by the Obama administration, having a more Putin-friendly US president is an important step towards the quest for actual peace, and will doubtless imrpove the EU-Russian relationship too.

Even Emergency NGO founder Gino Strada, a man who is absolutely terrified by Trump, said that they gave Obama the Nobel Prize for Peace because they didn't have one for War.

In case I didn't spell it out clearly, I want peace and pluralism. Which means I do not globalism. Pic related.

If you want to look at the effects of globalism, look at the Korean people, it was split in two, by two different superpowers interested in globalizing their particular, individual retardation.

We already have enough of your kind

>we
>flag
??

Trolling m8.

for the lulz, but it doesn't matter, even if shillary wins the butthurt in this place will make up for that

I'm just watching it because it's so entertaining. First time I've been following it closely. Are American politics always like this? Most fun I've ever had watching an event.

i seriously can't believe how fucking tragic every article on trump is on mainstream media. they're so hyperbolic, absurd and non-argumented that it's just fucking bizarre.

i guess they bring a shitton of clicks.

oh man i can't wait to see the massive butthurt when trump wins.

Might build a pipeline in alberta and uncuck our pm. Best outcome being he triggers our PM and gives ptsd to leweedman so he resigns

Because Canada seems to always follow a slightly shittier version of the current US trends!

Because the alternative is that a warmongering criminal becomes the President. WW3 WILL happen if Hillary gets in, it's been her goal the entire time she's Secretary of State.

I want a 4th Reich from a nation with the balls to spread it to the western world.

Because with his anti-Mexico rhetoric, he might scrap NAFTA, which would help the canadian economy and particularly my local economy. A lot of big companies in Canada and particularly in my province outsourced their jobs and manufacturing to Mexico. Not 100% sure this'll happen, but it might.

Also, it would trigger all the SJW liberal buttbabies.

It would probably also radicalize canadians into more alt-right positions as well once they realize that, no, right-wing populism won't lead to WW3 or any sort of global catastrophe.

I also plan to move to the United States at one point as skilled labor.

because the west needs a backbone

our tolerant media is shilling hard, must be the right choice.

on a personal level, he's very inspirational (also goddamn want genuine maga hats in europe without 50€ shipping)

might as well get annexed by USA then
i guess your cultural differences are minimal

Was just in Europe and they are so butthurt about Trump

OP here. Very glad w/ the replies.

I was a left wing Aussie dickhead up until last year when Trump started running - I was in Europe at the time and then travelled the US (Dallas, Miami, LA, NY and ATL) during the first Republican debates.

Since a kid always been left wing and hated Repubs. and Fox b/c of Bush - loved Colbert, Stewart, etc

But also loved Trump since age 10, from first seeing him on The Apprentice - never took him seriously but always liked him and more than anything he was hilarious and captivating.

Won't babble about personal life - but it's pretty clear to most people world wide at least, and hopefully ultimately USA, that Trump wins.

Kek wills it.

this

also looking forward to le weed man's epic butthurt

Because of the butthurt and thus the lulz he will create