archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/48327916/#48329662
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top 10 Anime Waifus

>K-9 is going to Cannes

Source?

I realise I should have put the link in the OP

twitter.com/K9official1/status/864893003449724928

source?????

Will it ever be made? Pre-production hasn't even begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGsaBB5vbzg

That an old promo from Last Christmas

Oh well, will stay faithful to the /who/re community and comment, despite the crap thread about a movie that has been pre-production for fucking years.

In the meantime, who is /who/'s favourite for 13th Doctor?

Yeah, everyone knows it's Kris Marshall, but let's have some fun lads.

Kris Marshall

>1000

Numbers confirm Kris!

Nah, Phoebe for next Mistress. Destiny.

Reminder that Nardole is the best nuwho companion.

How true is pic related?

I have a better question, what's /who/ with you?

I've rewatched Kinda recently and I thought it was pretty good.

That's a cool comic. Thanks for sharing

How true is pic related?

>zen pencils

Read the Veritas.

Kek. The UK's last PM was literally Richard.

Stop spamming or get reported.

So, there somehow wasn't a thread yesterday, after I watched Extremis?
Did I miss something?

Anyway, what did y'all think of it?

I thought it was a high point in an already stellar series.
This is a seriously an amazing series so far

I don't know why so many people want her to be the first female doctor. She's honestly the worst possible choice, and would end up being a lolsoquirky matt smith type.

I thought it was a lot worse than it could be, and smart ideas aren't really that smart. Also Missy parts aren't needed, and I'm pretty confident in this statement.

I didn't like him at first, but I admit, he's growing on me.

And I REALLY like Bill, even if she is blatant, unapologetic SJW bait.
Her character at least has some texture to it, which is slightly more than I can say about Clara towards the end there.

I enjoyed it, but it was a bit rushed; too much going on in one episode I felt. Not enough time to flesh out the horror of being in a simulation. Would work better if that arc was a 2 parter.

It was my favorite so far. The CERN scene was fantastic.
I can't see how you could get another part without adding tons of filler. I thought it was pretty well paced.

The Missy scenes showed how Nardole and 12 met up though and continued the vault arc. They weren't just filler.

Yes, but they were distracting and damaged the actual plot.

I disagree.

the part where 12 got his vision back and then started losing it again was pure spoops

Not really, considering it plays a part in the arc later on.

People need to stop treating this one as standalone.

>People need to stop treating this one as standalone.
This. It's the first part of a three parter. There's still two more episodes of stuff to unpack. It may even lead into the finale for all we know.

That how I'm used to rate Doctor Who. Standalone episodes.

More importantly, there needed to be something to anchor the Doctor's emotional journey at the point in the simulation where he's realised he's not real and he's alone with no hope of escape.
This takes the form of the message he was given back then.

It's a stupid way of rating Doctor Who and I don't know how you'd ever develop it as a habit from watching the show.

I'm pissed that yes, it was actually Missy in the box.

Because of fucking COURSE it was Missy in the box.

Remember the good ol' days? Remember The Pandorica Opens? Remember when it WASN'T immediately obvious who was in the box, even when we knew what the box was for? Those were fun times.
I miss them.

>Remember when it WASN'T immediately obvious who was in the box, even when we knew what the box was for?
Almost like they saved that for the finale because it was a huge surprise or something.

Are you being ironic?

>So, there somehow wasn't a thread yesterday
The OP didn't do it properly. They put the subject in the name field.

No. New Who has had arcs and multi-parters since Series 1, and (bar MttU) Classic Who was entirely multi-part serials. Why would you ever get accustomed to rating episodes on a standalone basis?

I consider "multi-part serials" as standalone stories split into multiple parts.
Extremis, Pyramid and the Lie of the Land are set on different locations, have different directors, have (presumably) different conflicts and goals.

Don't presume anything until you see next week

Why would I hold myself? I think it's pretty mediocre on its own.

>Extremis, Pyramid and the Lie of the Land are set on different locations, have different directors, have (presumably) different conflicts and goals.

They don't though. There's the same enemy, the same plot points carried on etc.

Though come to think of it, did Extremis end on a To Be Continued? That's how I usually judge multi-parters, and I'll concede my point if it didn't.

It didn't. No real, 'imminent' threat leading characters into the next episode was present.

The Truth Monks are an imminent threat.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Monica

ahahahahahahahahahah

A million years or a month or a minute can pass after they decide to attack.
You don't consider "you are not alone" sequence in Gridlock as a cliffhanger, after which Doctor should freak out start investigating "What did he mean by this??" A good 8 episodes have passed before it actually became relevant.

Next episode looks like Monks initiate the threat themselves, summoning the pyramid, it wasn't (presumably, if im wrong next week i'll apologise) Doctor who did something straight after the ending of Extremis.

>without witness, without reward

Anyone else surprised to see this quote so soon? I'm pretty sure it was the quote that was used to tease the finale. Which means that this theme of 12's virute seems to be the arc for this series

The finale will be GOAT.
Screencap this.

ive seen the last two episodes
nardole dies
bill leaves after all the death
12 saves the day but at a cost, leaving him fatally wounded leading into the christmas special where he'll regenerate.

Best cyberman story?

BILL

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Can't wait for Kris Marshall.

Kind of unnerving desu

He's not a person, he's a ALOPECIA RIDDEN BALLBAG

unnerving??? try this

Not a native English speaker?

P E G

Gatiss is a genius

Once upon a time, there was a Time Lord named Theta Sigma Lungbarrow, from the planet of Gallifrey. He grew up to save a little Time Lady from his past. This Time Lady was named Arkytior. Theta Sigma adopted Arkytior as his granddaughter and took her to his own time to raise her alongside his BFFs Koschei and Ushas. Who were also a romantic couple at the time, and had their own biological daughter who married Theta’s biological son.

But time travelling into your own past was illegal, and Theta was also in search of an ideal time period for himself and Arkytior to settle down. So, Theta and Arkytior ran away on a stolen time machine, whose name when translated to English means “Time and Relative Dimensions in Space”. Because of that, Arkytior called it a TARDIS.

One day, this specific TARDIS landed in a junkyard called “I.M. Foreman Junkyard of Totter’s Lane” in 1963 London and turned herself into a police box, as that was her favorite shape to be. So, Arkytior enrolled into the nearby “Coal Hill School” under the name of Susan Foreman, while Theta stayed inside the TARDIS not really caring about Earth.

Two Coal Hill School teachers – Science teacher Ian Chesterton and history teacher Barbara Wright – noticed that Susan was weird, and went to investigate. Ian and Barbara also did’nt get Theta Sigma’s name, and thought he was a medical doctor, so they started to call him “the Doctor”, and so it stuck.

The four of them then went in many adventures throughtout space and time. He regenerated seven times and had many Companions throughtout the first eight incarnations. Although they were mostly random stowaways which met him and joined him by chance.

Somebody post that "Time for comfy. Come on." night/who/ gif

Then the Last Great Time War happened. The Eighth Doctor was called to it, fought in it, and at the very end of it, regenerated into the Ninth Doctor. He started to actively search for Companions (90% of them being British ladies from the 2000’s to 2020’s) and was more involved into their “out-of-TARDIS” lives, full of third wheel love interests, and of older family members that are ready to ground them and don’t necessarily fully approve of the Doctor and\or his relationship with the Companion.

The Doctor regenerated another two times, and lost two other regens. (Once by regenerating his hand into a part-human version of himself. The other time by healing the TARDIS-conceived daughter of a Companion and her love interest.)

Then stuff happened, the Eleventh (and supposedly last) Doctor saved a town named Christmas on a planet named Trenzalore, doing that until he was REALLY old. But he was given two extra incarnations for his heroic deeds, so he went on to save Gallifrey.

The Twelfth Doctor kept on travelling with the Companion he had right before saving Christmas Town, and the Thirteenth Doctor had his own signature Companion too.

Eventually, the Thirteenth Doctor’s signature Companion left him in favor of an arranged marriage to a female Trakenite. They went on many lesbian double dates with two of the Fifth Doctor’s signature Companions, and when both couples had loomed offspring, the kids’ middle names were the first names of the other couple.

Aylesha Tegan Potts & Sabee Nyssa Potts

Dashiell Willhelmina Jovanka & Nayou Cobee Jovanka

loomed c.a. 2020

Right after leaving his signature Companion, the Thirteenth Doctor picks up Susan so she can inherit the TARDIS. The two of them blast off away, and the Doctor picks up the name of “Theta Sigma Lungbarrow” again, now that he has no connections to Earth. Instead, Susan takes the renegade name of “Susan Who” or “The Doctress o’ Zekarei”. Theta Sigma Lungbarrow finally dies of old age, and the Doctress o’ Zekarei regenerates for the first time.

Aylesha, Sabee, Dashiell, and Nayou become adult BFF’s. They met the Second Doctress o’ Zakarei, who invites the four of them in her TARDIS which she inherited from the Doctor.

And everyone lived happily ever after…

Mindwarp is going to be starting soon on /casualwhostream/

Come get comfy,Ssimmpost, you know the drill..

one does not simply watch one part of Trial of a Time Lord

We watched The Mysterious Planet last night, good sir.

>watching mysterious planet
>without binro

?

Who makes these? They're great. The 'what' posting one, too.

that's the one, daddy. thanks

>daddy

An user that no longer visits, apparently. I miss them.
>daddy
ooo!

reminder that people think this scene is GOAT because the cybermen and daleks are having le banter!!!

>jackie is day /who/
holy fuck hahaha

They aren't wrong

They aren't wrong

They're not totally wrong tho

THIS ISN'T WAR, IT IS LE PEST CONTROLE!!! haha

only the very last bit is tolerable, where the dalek completely btfo's the cybermen. otherwise it's completely out of character for both races to have "banter", that's for chavs only

Don't you like fun in Doctor Who? A family sci-fi show? Explains why you toss off so much to Series 9

you seem like somebody who takes this show very seriously, friendo

Maybe, but easily the second best part of that story. First is watching 10 sob.

muh fun!!! i can enjoy upbeat stories but 'funny and fun' is a thousand times better than 'fun' on its own. you want fun and funny? try the unicorn the wasp, or city of death. rusty is incapable of writing humour so he just makes things really really silly

>All humor and joy must be exterminated

yeah it's going to be Kris Marshall for sure, ( trips confirm it) but I've wanted Iain Glen to be the Doctor for a few years now. I think he'd be perfect, maybe bring a new kind of manly "tough guy" side to the doctor. plus he's not a women

In just 6 weeks time there will officially be a new Doctor.

yeah i have to agree. but only because i think the majority of that finale was awful. at least it got rid of rose, although her presence remained throughout series 3

Chibnall was apparently at Roath Lock the other day, almost as if they're gearing up for something. The TARDIS tours on the current set happening right now are the "last ever".

New set under construction?

^and 4.

nice to see someone posting my OC

Happily sir and or madam! Please make some more!

>cats is masterclass level baiting right now

STOP DISLIKING THINGS THAT I LIKE, CATS
REEE

I agree with you man. I liked that scene as a kid but in hind site it's pretty weird that daleks and cybermen would have jokey banter. I did like how they said they could wipe out the cybermen with just one dalek because honestly they probably could and I think the entire cult of skaro story arc would have been way more interesting if the genesis arc didn't exist and the cult of skaro really did attempt to wipe out an entire cyber army with just four daleks. Maybe one or two of the daleks would have died and only Caan and Sec manage to escape the void.

Too many Daleks honestly just makes them feel less threatening.

This is actually the first time I've seen anyone post anywhere in favour of Phoebe Waller-Bridge. I've seen lots of people who expected her to be the Doctor because of that Mirror article that "confirmed" her (just like they confirmed Kris Marshall, twice, and Richard Ayoade, and Michaela Coel) and said maybe she'd be ok, but nobody until now saying "You know who'd make a great Doctor? Phoebe Waller-Bridge".

Anyway, she's funny, and a good actress, but I don't see her as being a good Doctor. And I don't see how anyone could watch Fleabag and say "Yes, Phoebe is perfect for the first female Doctor" instead of "I'm more convinced than ever that Olivia Colman should be the first female Doctor".

Maybe. I only made that one and can't take all the credit.

It's based off this image, which is unfortunately not on the archive:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/48327916/#48329662

>2014