Just how big of a shitshow is this going to be?

Just how big of a shitshow is this going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

fmovies.to/film/the-apprentice-11.mp1x/jjlq7n
webchat.anonops.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not that bad since he has Sup Forums on his side, and we are the ones that usually ruin AMAs

I don't understand reddit, can you post anonymously or will I have to make a account to ask something?

I have it on good authority that sleepers have been waiting on The_Donald and furthermore there are mods willing to let them act

This. We're getting good boy points for keeping it civil and we'll spend them on tendies later.

I'm more looking forward to his tweets about it during/afterwards. Who knows how this will change him

Half of the posts are gonna get deleted, seriously I hate that web.

You have to make an account, but you can easily delete it afterward. It has about the most garbage format ever so I suggest acquainting yourself with it a little bit beforehand.

only pre approved users and prescreened questions will be allowed

It's going to be heavily moderated so I expect not much of a shit show, probably just endless dick-sucking by the_donald normies.

this

Man I'm gonna fucking miss it aren't I.
Why do I have to be a Europoor.

Maybe not, I've heard they'll lock down the subreddit and not let people with new accounts or that haven't been subscribed for x amount of time submit a question.

And there might be a time between when the questions are asked and when they are answered so the mods can deport the shills.

>Pre approved users
What does that mean?

Do we have to be subscribed?

As long as Sup Forums stays out of it it should be fine.

Where can I watch the Apprentice? No streaming page I know has it and Google only spit out one dogshit where half of the episodes are dead links.

Only people that think the way moderators do.

Not A Moose intends on fucking it up.

These guys are clowns though, they Tweet dumb shit and I call them out on it.

People who have an account older than x number of days and y number of posts most likely.

What about downvotes and stuff.

Could be REALLY bad considering that /r/the_donald is kike owned and operated.

The Donald is borrowing mods from the Hillary for prison sub. There have already been several posts with 1000+ points telling users to report shills and librards. It should be fine. Although there will a fuck ton of deleted comments.

REPORT THEM FOR ENCOURAGING CYBER ATTACKS LIKE THEY DID WITH THAT NIGGER WHO WAS IN THAT GHOST MOVIE

wow anonymous is still a thing? Hilarious

ok

what happens if trump mocks their incompetence?

Oi! Well said.

here's eleven episodes
fmovies.to/film/the-apprentice-11.mp1x/jjlq7n

*twelve...season 11

Yeah, I follow two of their Twitters and it's the most cringy shit ever. I'm constantly correcting them about the smallest things.

Like they were laughing about how the military doesn't want people playing Pokemon GO on military bases because of security concerns. user called them "tinfoil".

I laughed at them. Aren't you supposed to be 1337 haxors? You can't have people waving cameras connected to the internet around on a secured military base, it's a security issue. They never reply.

This, and redditors already threw a hissyfit and upvoted a post calling trump a pussy to the front page earlier today. their brigade attempt got stumped

i want to start with season 1 tho

>the_donald normies
You realize the whole subreddit was made by Sup Forums right? It's literally just our way of shilling on leddit

i went on leddit today and one of the trending reddits is an antitrump one

really makes me think especially when he is going on there to do ama

>what is buying trending and admin bias

know a tree by its memes

r/the_donald has really stale facebook tier memes. yeah there are a fuckton of Sup Forumsacks in there but also a lot of normies

If only it could be like the Tom Hardy one

The_Donald was hitting the front page so much the "all" tab was filled with only posts from there until finally the admins changed the entire algorithm of the site so that the subreddit couldn't get stuff to the front page anymore, it is hilarious.

The site is rapidly going to shit, just today I've read that they'll start making sponsored posts or some shit like that, it will be filled with big corporation sponsored posts Kek.

The reddit admins will pull out every stop on the site.
SRS will brigade and false-flag for hours.
Trolls will post enough gore to sate a furry convention.
Hill Shills will shitpost aplenty, and take the opportunity to let their inner racist fly to make the sub look bad.

After Trump has actually answered a few questions, the mods/admins will shut the whole thing down and close the sub. Trump won't have a comeback because the media will have screencapped every racist/sexist/protectionist comment in the thread and hurried off to declare Trump toxic by association.

It will be the last thing to put a dent in Trump's ratings.

I know where they host their operations.
webchat.anonops.com/
This is their IRC, invade it if you wish then the shitshow starts.

I can see the higher ups at plebbit cancelling his ama and it backfiring in their faces

i never really liked it to begin with

shitty users and groupthink

horrible design and comment sorting

downvoting to censor opinion

i just dont think there is anything redeemable about it

This.
The mods are going to fuck it all up like usual.

The only reason I like reddit is because it's really fun during football season... Their redeeming quality is that they have very specific subs, so I can shitpost with other Dolphins fans

They're not allowing people with new accounts to ask questions.

FYI I lurk /r/anarchism, /r/FULLCOMMUNISM and a number of other leftist subreddits.

These faggots are planning to "shut it down"

There were decent small subreddits, but the whole karma and other shit is stupid and admins censoring stuff is one of the last nails in its coffin.

someone please ask him about states rights issues, the environment, foreign aid, and for fuck sake PLEASE ask him to go into full detail about his plans to restrict immigration

And anything they do will reflect poorly on reddit, so who cares?