Redpill me on crime statistics

Hey Sup Forums I need help. I had a discussion with my girlfriend today about how my grandmother was robbed at gunpoint. I accidentally revealed my power level by saying that this country would be better without blacks. She thought that was prejudice so I starting telling her about crime rates and showing her Sup Forums graphs. But she insists she will prove to me that they aren't crime-prone later after work.

I'm assuming that she is going to say "adopted black children have the same chance of being criminals as whites" or "they only commit crime because they're poor." Are either of these arguments correct? And if so, are they valid arguments at all? (Since a black will be in poverty because he's a dumb black, therefore he caused his own crime rate).

So, can you guys provide any proof that blacks are more crime-prone beyond just "they commit more crime"?

You'll be doing me a solid. Hopefully I can redpill this girl once and for all. My relationship depends on it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=q31SGLQ3OTw
cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/
youtube.com/watch?v=NlFB-l2vMSk
geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/11/04/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are more crime prone, and its proven by the fact that they commit more crime

>they commit more crime

Sure I can clarify. They commit WAY more crime.

That's the argument I made, but she's a smart girl and sees beyond it. Are they still more crime-prone and lower IQ under equal circumstances?

Average household income for blacks and hispanics are very close yet blacks commit much more violent crime

Comes down to IQ.

>So, can you guys provide any proof that blacks are more crime-prone beyond just "they commit more crime"?
>Please prove a point while abiding by this rule prevents you from using any evidence to prove that point.
Fine, here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

> I accidentally revealed my power level

You fucked up, now she knows you are a racist

No matter what country you in, no matter where
Niggers > Mixed > White > Asian
That is the pattern of violent crime.

Other crimes like theft whites and asians.. I don't know who does more. Asians are shady as shit and whites are shady as shit sometimes, tough call.

>But she insists she will prove to me that they aren't crime-prone later after work.
You're going to come home to her getting fucked by a black man

>smart
>girl
does she by any chance have a femenine penis?

>But she insists she will prove to me that they aren't crime-prone later after work.
She's going to have you watch as a train gets run on her.

Just go with the environmental argument, black subculture is shit and aggravates the propensity that blacks already have to get violent quickly, that was inherited from their warrior ancestors.
It's a safe argument if you don't want to go "kill all blacks".

It's also important to remember the in developed countries the Asian immigrant population introduces a selection bias, plus you have varying, many of which are rather broad, definitions of what is "white"

Came here to post this

Also this will redpill the fuck out of your girlfriend because she gets to see niggers in action.
youtube.com/watch?v=q31SGLQ3OTw

www.heyjackass.com

www.chitownmugshots.com

Just make sure she knows that it's WORLDWIDE pattern of crime. See Canada: We banned "statistics" because they racist.

This nigger gets it.

The pattern of crime repeats itself globally.

If it's a money issue, why does the NBA and NFL have consideribly more accounts of crime on average than the NHL?

Checkmate Liberals

Thanks for these. Very informative

The pattern persists in Europe as well.
It's a constant.

Almost all of those "blacks" are really pardos desu, they try to be niggers and end up even worse.

enjoy getting cucked you dumb fag

This. You genius.

Who the fuck makes these fucking retarded comics?

Go jerk off to some fight videos you worthless groid

I've wondered the crime rates of white people in poverty. If it's less than niggers there is absolutely 0 argument

>pardos

Never heard the term pardos before
I think Washington has a murder rate of like 47.8 so it's pretty similar for our nigs in some places.

No source but I remember a study that tracked the IQ of American black/German and white/German in the aftermath of WW2, and found no difference whatsoever (GI's liked to fuck).

The main difference being that the half-German blacks were raised in Germany, away from American black culture.

There are plenty of studies showing that childhood stress impaird cognitive function later in life, and nowhere is this more evident than the crime and single-mother ridden black neighborhoods

The CIA helping import massive amounts of cocaine into the USA which completely destroyed black neighborhoods in the 80's didn't help either. (This isn't a conspiratard theory, it's 100% fucking true. Look it up)

Read this
cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/

It's the term for mixed black and white here, think the average favela dweller. If you break down those crime stats you will see that the places with the highest homicide rates are mostly places with a concentration of favelas, shit is crazy, have your nigs shot a guys head so many time it literally exploded? Or cut a dudes head off and played football with it?

Blacks are definitely more violent in Germany as well.

The only time blacks aren't significantly more violent is if it's one of the smarter ones that moves from Africa to Europe of their own choice. Which creates a selection bias. Because they were a skilled person who clearly didn't like being around nogs, so wanted to be around better people.

They can only be civil in small numbers where you pick and choose the best from them. And even then I'm not remotely convinced that they don't commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

Most of France's jails are full of niggers.

Yeah, I agree yours are definitely more vicious. And thinking about it, your numbers are also a lot less trustworthy.

Because a lot of that shit probably doesn't get reported and swept under the rug since the police don't give a fuck if some rats die.

I wonder what your real murder rate is. It's probably something similar to how in South Africa, according to the South African Police they have 17,000 or 18,000 murders per year. Whereas INTERPOL and another agency found the numbers to be at 52,000 and 54,000 respectively. Which.. is a pretty fucking drastic increase.

>Blacks are definitely more violent in Germany as well.

You didnt set one foot on the ground of this country and you talking smacks whats the deal

This:
The reason is because economically minorities are the poorest demographic.

After being poor as long as they have been, they have culturally adapted to adjusting for it by supplementing their lifestyle with sub-legal methods:
* Theft
* Panhandling / Hustling
* Drugs and black market

This being a Cultural adaptation, it means it is a running theme.

Its true for more than just Blacks its also true of Latinos too.

Show me Germany's crime statistics by race =]

blacks are a vast majority in germany but you will find a lot of black people selling drugs in the bigger cities
>but I think its less of a race thing and more of a violent culture thing

NIGGERS CAUSE MORE CRIME. NIGGERS ARE MORE VIOLENT AND WEAPON PRONE. THESE ARE STATISTICAL ACCURATE FACTS. IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T GET THAT, THEN SHE'S EITHER IN DENIAL, OR DUMB AS FUCK. TAKE YOUR PICK. EITHER WAY SHE'S AN AUTIST LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO DATE HER.

So you think that an average white child and an average black child would be equal in crime rates and intelligence if raised the same way?

No you liberal fuckers, black people literally have smaller skulls, therfore smaller brains you can look it up

Now he has to convince her that there is nothing wrong with being racist.

The problem is that you said "this country would be better without blacks"
While that might be true, it obviously shows prejudice and makes you look like a dick. It's as simple as that.
But why am I even bothering? This story is as real as my lack of virginity.

But why does it make me look like a dick if it's true?

IQ is certainly a huge factor, but it also come down to the fact that Sub-Saharan Africans are MUCH more likely to have the "MAOH" gene (a.k.a. "the warrior gene") than other races. MAOH is a 2-repeat allele that's considered to be extremely dysfunctional - those who carry said gene more likely to be agitated, aggressive, and impulsive. Niggers can't help being irrational, violent detriments to society, it's encoded in their genetics.

Video for more info on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=NlFB-l2vMSk

geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/11/04/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/