Do you think Trump is going to win?

Do you think Trump is going to win?

No but i thought the same for Brexit so let's Rock&Roll

No chance. Election is fixed. Dumb Sup Forumstards don't realize it yet.

NAZI FROGS

If he keeps using those nazi frogs he wont

Just like the Brexit vote.

not after his act of treason

Everyone says he can't win so they don't get their hopes up but he has a very real chance.

>comparing british politics that are somewhat more civil to

>the american political machine that uses puppets to enslave 300 million into thinking theyre free

CMON Nigel, I'm a dumb american and i see through it.

if he keeps using those sheriff's stars he won't

this

If he keeps relying on 4 point maximum convention bumps he wont

I hope so

>somewhat more civil
What Brit politics are you looking at?

No.

I think he should use more of them. I love it when the liberal media gets triggered.

So its only up to Hillary or Trump right? Sorry I dont follow much American politics but I hope Hillary does not get elected (have watched a lot of her lying videos. Very unstable women).

>Donald Trump just penetrated Hillary

one that lets them have referendums when that will literally never happen in the U.S

Why does Georgia get a flag but not my state? Some kind of meme?

the emails tomorrow

As of right now, it is between
Trump
Clinton
Stein
Lolbertarian guy

>this thread
>again

I fucking hope he does

>but he has a very real chance
are you drooling? no way you actually believe this

referendums that are not legal binding, basically humoring the plebs.USA also gets stuff like proposition 8 so its more or less the same
perk of being the master race

Old white people are going to win the election for him, not a couple of alt right teenagers on 2+2chan.

Post yfw Trump gets more votes but loses because of the electoral college

Why was Hillary keeping state secrets in her toilet server?

Shut it aquafresh

Even if its rigged it only shifts the points a little bit one way. Its not as bad as the rigging in other countries, it has to be more subtle and involves alot of gerrymandering.

Close elections can be rigged.

But the last election Obama won with 70% and Romney was who it was being rigged for.

Brute Force can overcome it.

The trick is dodging the bullet (ahem) with issues outside of the election that could remove candidates or delay the election itself.

Like Treason charges for Hillary.

Few weeks ago, I thought he never had a chance. But it the rate of attacks keeps increasing until the elections, he's basically guaranteed to be president.

if his momentum keeps up (no reason to think it wont, barring some serious dem false flags) i dont think theyll be able to cheat enough to win. at least 2/3 of americans hate what the left pushes so vehemently

Of course.

>if one election is rigged all must be rigged

Sup mello?