Russians have the most beautiful women on the plant yet their men look like down syndrome retards. How is that?

Russians have the most beautiful women on the plant yet their men look like down syndrome retards. How is that?

You're a man, we don't have very high standards of beauty for women and we don't have that good of an eye for gauging how good men look to them.

She's okay. Kinda teethy. And those cheekbones, while not necessarily a negative, are a bit much.

its all cherrypicking photos of cute women and retarded man. and depends on the taste. I could think that all American women are fat but i know it is not true.
this is childish level of discussion.

Other slavs also are the same. Slavs in general really.

You gotta put some retard in the gene soup to get something functional, like Kaiser dragon in BoF

>I could think that all American women are fat but i know it is not true.

It's true desu.

"no"

Latvian and Lithuanian women are far superior, and deteriorate more slowly.

I was in Moscow last summer. It's insane how many hot women there are. What's understated is the guy/girl ratio. So many women

>TFW no slavs anywhere in my city

I only got Mexicans and the most boring white people ever.

>tfw west slav masterrace

Genghis Khans genes.

Well, both british men and women are horrendous beasts with shit teeth so it could be worse.

>immunity to mongol memes

Slavic culture emphasizes femininity for women and masculinity for men. Why would you find masculine men attractive unless you're gay or a woman?

So many dead men in WWI and II.

Only the pretty women had the chance to breed.

She has an amazing picture set floating around the net.

>look like down syndrome retards
May be you should look like that to get
> the most beautiful women

Pretty women = ugly men

pretty men = ugly women

no think south slavs are better

>inb4 turk rape baby
>inb4 negro

no, you're just a man

Their women look like men and their men look like they've been afflicted with Down's syndrome.

Slavs are trash through and through.

That game is god-tier

If you can't admit when a man is good looking and can pull women you must be a neckbeard.

Its probably the same in hollywood? MOscow is just a place where the rich are and thus all the hot sluts willing to exchange sex for money.

Tbqh a lot of Russian women's attractiveness is that they wear a lot of make up and will NEVER be seen in public without it. Russian women have put a very high standard on beauty since at least WW2 due to severe male-female imbalance i.e. it's very difficult to find a husband (and especially a GOOD husband) in Russia.

>So many dead men in WWI and II
Russia is in war about 3/4, of it is exist.

Only until mid 30's, then they too turn into gargoyles.

I'd need to see the size of their wallet first.

mmm, I can hear her sexily rolling her R's through her nose already

Statistically the majority of American women are fat

Same goes for Scottish women too

You're both, learn to live with it, Miloš.

good meme

im pretty sure it boils down to because so much died during ww2 and the gulags

She will feature in a movie with pic related now

I tell you why. Genetics.

Female features on female faces look attractive.

Female features on male faces look retarded

They keep the ugly girls locked inside

Also, ukrainian girls are even more beautiful.

Not only are they beautiful, they are smart as fuck and not degenerate.

Source: I had classes in exchange with 4 of them, all of them massively hot but they were.really intelligent and kind as fuck

>no gargoyle

No, Russia loses hundreds of thousands of men per year due to rampant alcoholism. The men actually drink themselves to death.

Look it up, I'm not making this shit up.

Yeah, in the same way that the majority of British women are pretty horrendous

>pretty men = ugly women

>mfw

Where I live women look alright to me. Lot of slags and caked up ones though.

That's also true, we have a fair spattering of nice looking lassies, but most are below average and caked in several pounds of makeup to get to a 6/10

This is basically exactly the type of face I love on a woman. Too bad I'll never get a cutie like that.

That dress is mad expensive.

This is true, look at the UK

My theory is so many millions of their best male genetics were destroyed during the 70yrs of communism. Whether by WWII or they were sent off to Gulags or to Siberia.

>Stay at home
>Feel like I'm missing out

>Go out to party
>Shit music, shit people, shit drinks
>Return to basement and shitpost

Im from russia.

I heard it was because all of the fit and therefore attractive men died in war so women had to settle for ugly guys to mate with

NYC has prettier women anyday desu