Why do you care so much about how white you are?

Why do you care so much about how white you are?

because whites are the most aesthetic and creative race

I don't

because non whites are inferior

good posts
t.mutt

Because we envy white people ç_ç

I'm not white so i don't care

Because I don't want to be white

false sense of superiority also "true" white look like shit

im whiter than you

Literally only mongrels care about being white.

Because smart white people are REALLY smart and we like to take credit for that

I have no other achievements

I unironically support cultural marxism. Growing up I moved over ten times across six countries and it left me with a deep sense of not belonging anywhere I go. I'm not even panamanian or central american I'm just here for a short while.

Because of my experience growing up I started resenting people who feel proud of their genetic lineage of national history. Watching millions of mexicans flood into the United States and irreversibly ruin the population makes me happy. Seeing Asians grow from a tiny minority in Canada to a sizable portion of the population fills me with glee. Arabs in Europe cause the same feeling.

I don't hate white people either, I want this to happen across the entire world. I want everyone to lose their national identity and become vaguely brown and be unable to trace themselves to anywhere in particular.

Knowing that this is the future of the world makes me unnaturally giddy, a world where nobody can be proud of anything other than what they've made and accomplished but their own hard work and effort.

this is just stupid
hopefully our racism can save us

Italy please don't embarrass yourself my ideal future already happened in your vaguely brown country. If every country were like Italy my dream would have already been accomplished.

Of course, the funny thing is that france and germany will look like italy today in fifty years, which means you'll be ebony black african by that time if the trend continues undeterred.

>white people
no way

>why do you care about how subhuman you are?
Fixed.

we are culturally the most proud nation in europe retard

blasian > asian > BLACK > wh*Teoid

Excuse me I'm mexican and therefore blasian.

t. Juan Alvarezowitz

Of what?

culture

i remember making this pic. it's from a haircut thread on Sup Forums, about 2012

good 'ol times

because this is the only quality that I have
obviously

I was on Sup Forums back then

Left after Moot BTFO us that November

I wish my skin would be neon-green because I don't fuckin' care.

*inhales*