It's HAPPENING...

It's HAPPENING. It's a slow happening but it's HAPPENING!! Black people have been slowly moving out of ghettos for decades, but they primarily moved into black middle class neighborhoods, but now I see them in my town, a white town. I see more and more of them moving in, walking in the streets, shopping at stores.

It won't be long before crime goes up here. I need to move. Anybody else seeing the same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

ixquick.com/do/asearch?cmd=process_search&language=english&rl=NONE&relsrch=1&query=initiative low income move to suburbs
nytimes.com/2015/07/08/business/economy/housing-program-expansion-would-encourage-more-low-income-families-to-move-up.html?_r=0
thefederalist.com/2016/04/27/why-moving-black-families-into-white-neighborhoods-isnt-justice/
youtu.be/zOwcfMA2h2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. But I'm pretty sure they are from Africa.

America is different than Europe, I don't think we're taking in masses and masses of refugees like Europe is.

The ones I'm seeing, I think they are from ghettos of America.

>live in a town with a military garrison
>said garrison has a SIGINT unit and other hush-hush stuff
>mfw every surrounding city and town has multiple refugee centers but not a single one in here

Haven't seen a single damn Arab here, and I like it.

>black people living lives and not committing crime, just being citizens
>better flip the fuck out

el em ay oh, white flight

Yes my town too

Used to be all white until they started busing in the diversity from the city and putting them in government subsidized housing bought

3 years in and they are multiplying like crazy. Crime has shot up and now we have a gang problem

It's happening all over America. Nowhere will be safe for much longer

Obama expanded section 8 housing to sometimes include white suburban neighborhoods a few years ago.

Rest assured, the dindus you see are not middle-class black people, they are inner-city imports, and there will be more in the future. I would suggest moving out before you get too entrenched unless you want to see Ferguson go down on your doorstep under a decade.

So you're afraid of them?
>stop being such a pussy, live your life user.
>you can't control the masses, but you can move.
Pick one

They breed like animals. No accountability. Black women push away any black man who might want to be a father and then they blame black men for not wanting to be fathers. At the same time they claim that "they don't need no man to raise mah child" all while treating their children like absolute filth and creating more absent fathers for the next generation.

>black people living lives and not committing crime, just being citizens
el em ay oh indeed

It's an Obama initiative

They released it a year ago or something

To add,

They're getting money to move to the burbs

Big gov is paying for it

source?

we jus lifin' it cuz

I just remember it

The plan is to move black families out of ghettos into normal burbs (see: white ones)

I'm sure you could find it easy enough

YES

You still have a pretty high immigration rate

When not counting illegal immigrants to the usa your net migration rate is just as high as ours, and 60% of ours is slavs from the eu

ixquick.com/do/asearch?cmd=process_search&language=english&rl=NONE&relsrch=1&query=initiative low income move to suburbs

>> black middle class neighborhoods

You literally just made that up. Becaus it doesnt exist

thanks

just keep them out of the Woodlands TX

Yes they brought heroin to my suburb. Teens are ODing left and right

Guarantee they are committing crime. Niggers drive slow through the streets of my all white neughborhood and steal fedex packages off peoples porch.

With niggers come crime. It is just as sure as death and taxes

op must live in bum fuck egypt.
i bet op got the internet within the last decade.

nytimes.com/2015/07/08/business/economy/housing-program-expansion-would-encourage-more-low-income-families-to-move-up.html?_r=0
Top comment on this is pretty funny, considering it's the NYTimes.
"I work hard and have zero children...and I wish I could afford to live in a home like that. There's just something wrong to me about the government rewarding people for breeding out of control and having children they can't support"

They'll bring the crime with them

It's 100 percent certain

Then, people will move, and you'll get the whole process started over again.

>live in Poland
>no refugee centers for niggers and sandniggers
>you only see niggers and sandniggers in major cities
>and they keep to themselves
>they are afraid to stick their heads out
Feels good man.

This happened to Prince George county Marlyland back in the 2000s.
>It was touted as being the only middle-class black suburb in America (along with some black suburb near Atlanta)
>fast forward 10 years
>now days it's a complete shithole and is on WorldStar every other week for some chimpout
It won't be long till it goes to shit OP.

>I need to move

How about you defend your neighborhood, cuck?

Whatever happened with the polish refugee quotas that the EU was threatening? You cunts seem to have cucked brussels by taking their money and not accepting their Syrians

And he'll go to jail, touted as racist, and have his life fucked up forever

Whites in the US have lost, and they don't even realize it

Have some more nigs =]

obongo has moved as many mammy sows and niglets into white neighborhoods as possible by section 8 expansion. The niggers will go the best place they can find because even niggers don't like their own kind and want to find new resource-rich havens to infest.

Just catch them all and throw all those pokeballs into the gutter.

When has that EVER happened. It just hasn't. My uncle married a black woman and holy shit, the stuff these people pull without breaking a sweat.

Just because people don't call the cops, doesn't mean they aren't criminals you don't want around.

My uncle is a thirsty autistic member of Mensa who married a woman with SIX, yes SIX goddamn kids from FIVE different fathers who looks like Leslie Jones on shark testosterone. She beat the living shit out of him. He's lost the use of his right arm. No charges though.

Our prime minister told everyone to fuck off with the quotas and said that we won't take in any refugees because, and I quote: "we, as well as the entirety of the EU, don't have the means to distinguish refugees from terrorists".

But we will be sending packages with clothes, medical aid and all that stuff to the ME, so we don't have the EU breathing down our throats.

Bitch run before your property value is through the floor.

You really need to think about how pathetic your existence is if you've been on the internet for more than 10 years

How do you view the comments?

>If an area is middle or working class and blacks start moving in
fug this describes my area right now

nvm I'm stupid

Check with your town and find out if they recently allowed more Section 8 housing vouchers for inner city nigs. That's why my 95% white city has seen crime double with the addition of a thousand new nigs in the past few years since that's how it went down here.

Don't kid yourself, the democrats are doing all they can to "diversify and culturally enrich" mostly white areas as fast as they can.

nice get
but mate its not funny
NEGROS FUCKING EVERYWHERE BY NOW
srsly there are at least 2 refugee homes in my 30.000 city(not counting those outside of the city). One is about 300m away from me. These fuckers run around in front of my window when I go to sleep.

also short story (realisticly told!)
>go into train at 23:00
>shitskin/white racio is about 4/1
>go home
>they ride ad sit around on their stolen bikes
>police drives by
>stops next to them
>policeman say something and drives away
>walk through the streets
>white girl walks behind me
>shitskin subhuman in front of me
>pass him
>check if he harrases her
>THEY FUCKING KISS
>WHAT IS THIS SHIT!!!
>keep going
>see a bunch of whites playing pokemon go or some shit, I dont know. But all of them on their phones sitting like plants
FUCK THIS

Thanks Julian Castro
I noticed this when I went home for 4th of July. I legit asked my friends "Is it me or are there more blacks here nowadays?"
They kinda shrugged but to me it was obvious. My town was 94% white, but suddenly there were carloads of blacks at the store I always got my groceries from.
Not sure how this gets under the radar so easily.

It's because the kikes have infiltrated HUD and are now attemtping to further destroy whites by placing ghetto nogs in white suburbia.

thefederalist.com/2016/04/27/why-moving-black-families-into-white-neighborhoods-isnt-justice/

Well they will just destroy the suburbs. That's it.

You can't be serious?
If you are, it's your fuckin duty to kill your uncle cuck, dutchbro

Hahahaha, soon America will be as bad as South Africa, it's so sad. You think BLM is bad lol, search for zenophobic attacks last year in South Africa.

This is very accurate.

Why the fuck do you still live there? No way out?

youtu.be/zOwcfMA2h2E Look for yourself

Our fathers built and fought for this country... Now we must leave because it was given up to incompetent clowns...? Every white man in South Africa above 40-45 had to serve in the military after school, everyone one of them no choice, then after the war the country gets handed over to the anc

That's a very admirable stance but I'd be getting the fuck out of there.

I'm in a posh London suburb very far out from the inner city ghettoes and i'm seeing more moving out near here.

ok, I'm so going back to my original reality, this one is fucked up really badly, in this reality white people kind of lost it, there is another reality that is very very different.

At the moment I'm waiting to see what pans out in the US and Europe, I always thought fuck it's bad here but at least there is the west but now... No where to run

Are you black or a different race? Just curious.

You are takin in massive amount of legal black immigrants though

>tfw live in border town with mexibros
>tfw each year I see more and more nigger polluting my city
>tfw saw a nigger walking with an Aryan female

Honestly, that's not a bad thing.

I'm white but I watch Tommy Sotomayor on youtube so I'm an expert in this shit.

They are slowly creeping into Warsaw. Blacks and Arabs.

I can't get throught the city center without seeing several. I think 3 years ago I saw none, except in the kebab making joints.

Metro Detroit here; yes, they're everywhere now. Has been on-going for a good 15-20 years. You have to go WAY the fuck out into the boonies before you're nig-free. Citites like Westland and Redford, traditionally white as hell, are now majority nig or close to it. Nearby Livonia, once thought of as a "whites only" kind of place, now has niggers everywhere. It's only going to get worse.

i live in independence Kentucky, the poor parts of my county are mainly from drugs vandalism. More and more blacks are moving into my neighborhood and all of my neighbors all 6 have sold their houses and moved its getting worse every month.

>grew up in small, rural, Midwestern town
>not one single nigger the entire time I lived there
>you can leave your car and doors unlocked with no worries
>went 3 entire years without a reported violent crime
>excellent school, small but in a good way. Several top-notch teachers too
>drove up to visit family on the 4th
>see a group of negresses walking around just in the fucking street
>one was obviously pregnant
It's over, it's all over. I was gonna raise my white kids there some day.

>instead of creating an environment where people can work and sustain themselves and amass wealth we will give people the means to disrupt neighborhoods, drive the price of goods up, decrease wages and lower the value of peoples existing wealth

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah there is this one place with three bars literaly next to each other, one is turkish second egyptian and third chechen, now tell me they aren't up to something shady, nobody dines there and those shitskins are always talking on the cellphones

Arabs live their cell phones. Every gas station I go to they're blabbing away ignoring me while I pay

Lincoln, Nebraska.
It ain't paradise, but it's good enough.

>these fuckers run around in front of my window when I go to sleep.
I don't even have refugee center here, just some random blacks and arabs who party all night outside on the street. It sucks in the summer because you have to keep some windows open at night to cool the place down.

Haha, yeah black women think theyre men. Huge turn off.

>Well they will just destroy the suburbs. That's it.
This. I'm not too worried about it, at least not any more than before. There's already a trend of niggers moving to the suburbs and whites re-colonizing the cities. Let the suburbs become hellscapes, at least they will be farther away from everybody else.

>No accountability. Black women push away any black man who might want to be a father and then they blame black men for not wanting to be fathers. At the same time they claim that "they don't need no man to raise mah child" all while treating their children like absolute filth and creating more absent fathers for the next generation.

I know alot of white girls like that too,

TFW white people will be niggers v2.0 in a decade.

I live in Baltimore. EVERYTHING IS BLACKED. The neighborhood I'm from in another city got whiter after they demolished housing projects a few blocks away to clean up downtown.

Are you black? I'm sorry your culture is so fucked up if so.

I wonder if this isn't secretly the goal. Keep blacks from congregating too close to each other to keep down riots, and empty out the cities so the high priced real estate can be renovated, so they can squeeze even bigger profits out of rich millennials.

It's already happening. I used to deliver pizza in Charlotte NC. Rich millennial hipsters in expensive apartments live literally across the street from shitty nigger houses.

You just noticed this?

The mass migration has already happened for the most part in SoCal: Right after the Recession, blacks (along with seas of spics) moved from shitholes in LA to formerly decent towns in northern LA County, San Bernardino and Riverside counties, turning them into the Section 8 hoods they fled from.

I've witnessed this transformation firsthand in my own town, and it not pretty.

When will we form an all white neighborhood?

They've been trying this experiment in the south for ages (particularly Atlanta), but it's never really worked out. The blacks don't want to leave, and the whites don't want to stay. What HUD is trying to engineer is something kind of new.

Relax. Surely it's only poverty-stricken individuals that are motivated to criminal activity and violence.

Getting white people what they don't want?
They can fuck right off.

You should make a black-only state and put them all there and build a wall.

weird fucking mesmerizing

want to know why?

It's because cities are becoming to expensive to live in. THUS, they move to smaller country towns.

THANK HIPSTER GENTRIFICATION, FOR DESTROYING SMALL TOWN AMERICA.

stop being pussies, I live in a diverse neighborhood, but I'm either working or on the computer, I never see these people. It's actually kind of fun living near these people to be honest. my neighborhood was like 95% white and now it's 70% maybe and crime has gone up so much, it's so hilarious, I predicted this 9 years ago "when more blacks start moving here, crime will go up"... we have had 15 car break-ins in the last 7 months. it's fun because I carved a spear from a dead tree I cut down and I wait every night with the door unlocked for some poor nigger to try and break into my house and then I'm going to stick the dipshits head to the spike and decorate my yard with it. im not scared of these morons, I welcome them to hell, to my hell. the shit i am capable of doing to another human being should be considered hellish. if they really want a race war, ill be waiting. my computer is 2 feet from my door, do you think you have faster reaction than me? the second they touch my doorhandle, they will cease to exist.

thanks for the jobs that payed well enough to stay in the small towns brah

Where the fuck are the black middle class neighborhoods?definitely not in any northeastern state.

Theyre correct.Obongo threatened to cut state and local funding for public works projects if municipalities wouldnt agree to expand section 8 into what we know as white neighborhoods.

Thanks Obama!