NUMRPF

NUMRPF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ?start=5m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=6CSR3UV5VPs
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
ice.gov/features/100-days
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GSXHR8ZL1HUWh3cFh6NGRFdlE/view
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1409/stop-tpp/
nraila.org/articles/20170303/a-promise-kept-trump-signs-repeal-of-obama-era-social-security-gun-prohibition-rule
marketwatch.com/story/the-trump-scoreboard-tracks-the-economy-under-trump-heres-what-it-says-now-2017-04-28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOOD thread

youre still getting drafted for a war in asia son

FRGNLD ZGRLMPF

yeah well looks like you're coming with me... DAD

the plot thickens

nope, ive done acid, army wont take me :-) or did i fall for a meme?

KYS

does colbert really upset trumpleforeskins this much?

these threads are constantly spammed

No it's the other way around.

Colbert completely lost his shit and broke character when he was reading about the whole 2 scoops thing. Trump probably doesn't even know who he is.

Does your recruiter know you took acid? If not, you've never done acid

well if something goes down ill be damn sure to let them know of my drug uses

What did dolan mean by this?

>Donald Trump drops out of Saudi Arabia event due to 'exhaustion'
>President sent his daughter in his place to youth forum on combating terrorism on social media

ZRULOMPFFFFF

that literally didn't happen. But the fact that you felt compelled to lie leads me to believe that user is right and these threads really are just a bunch of assblasted trump supporters who cantnstand colberts show is doing well

>tfw colbert triggered trumpettes so hard they've literally devolved into a mass of autistic screeching

FAKE NEWS

Frllumph?

>Haha Drumpf xD

Haha :)

NARNLD ZWARDO

A vocaroo of a gifted user reading out loud all the colbert posts would be delicious

When did Sup Forums start having compassion for the mentally handicapped?

youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ?start=5m48s

Starts around 5:48.

Next time do a quick google search to avoid embarrassment later down the road.

rofl!

could someone link me to the vid where this meme started? Or an instance?

I don't even like Trump, but the radical liberals on Sup Forums really annoy the shit out of me.

They're worse than Sup Forums because they actively shit up every last thread trying to bait Sup Forums

>2 one line jokes about ice cream
Yep he sure lost control user you totally weren't full of shit!

sure thing my globalist friend

As a Trump supporter, what goes through your head when you read that quote? Does he sound like an intelligent man to you? Just curious
It's this At 5:48. Colbert made a joke about Trump being childish and pol had a metldown

Judging by the Colbert lovers around here, a long time ago.

Hilary lost babygirl. Get over it and buckle up for the next 8 years.

hl
>radical liberals for not wanting off topic pol shit spammed hourly
Fucking kill yourself

That's fine but you were still completely wrong

They should stop being so easy to bait then it preferably just go back to Sup Forumsddit

Why do you think colbert is dumb? Hes certainly articulate and has good improv skills. Also I see no posts defending Colbert

Why do leftists keep mixing up facts?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CSR3UV5VPs

>all the liberal scum on Sup Forums right now
this site, much like this world, needs a purge and fast

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees

>ice.gov/features/100-days

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GSXHR8ZL1HUWh3cFh6NGRFdlE/view

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1409/stop-tpp/

>nraila.org/articles/20170303/a-promise-kept-trump-signs-repeal-of-obama-era-social-security-gun-prohibition-rule

>marketwatch.com/story/the-trump-scoreboard-tracks-the-economy-under-trump-heres-what-it-says-now-2017-04-28

In 100 days trump has accomplished these things. AND

Is expanding deportation capabilities, keeping illegals who tap our resources out.

Going through with an executive order to hire 15,000 more border patrol employees. To help with this.

Pushing NATO allies to spend more so we aren't footing the bill for national security.

522k jobs have been added under trump.

2.3% increase in wages.

6% increase in market shares.

Is going through with the pipeline, adding even more jobs in the future.

Brought back a factory from india adding even more jobs.

Push to eliminate regulations that hinder buisnesses from developing, supporting the average person and stimulating the mom and pop stores in America. For ever 1 regulation in place, two are slashed allowing for an easier experience for remaining competitive.

Make a lifetime ban on white house officials lobbying for foreign governments.

This is in 100 days.

It's a fucking joke, you fags. There's hardly anything political about it. He's just saying TWO SCOOPS.

I don't like Trump either, but you faggots need to learn to take a joke. We're not even allowed to joke about a liberal celebrity without you going ballistic defending them.

Seriously it's like we're being raided by fucking Tumblr with all these quotes and screencaps.

thanks dawg