Ultimate Spider-Man Storytime: The Final Thread

Ultimate Spider-Man Storytime: The Final Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ultimate Marvel Storytime

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun.

>Why this order?

I originally planned on doing USM to Death of Spider-Man, but I want to do the rest now. I've seperated things into groups for convience.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X

Oh joy... the worst issue of the entire 200+ issue run. And it just happens to be the finale.

Fucking Bendis.

At least the arrested Hickman gag is funny.

And that's it for Ultimate Spider-Man! Come back tomorrow for Ultimate Iron Man, Ultimate Daredevil/Elektra, Ultimate Adventures, and Ultimate X-Men!

I guess that's true.

poor katie, not her fault she was born indoctrinated to a cult

Okay, what the hell? More Spider-Man clones? I know she is a clone, but who are these two other dudes?

And is that a new spider? Fuck, I am lost.

...Did we ever figure out what was up with the two strange, artificial Spider-men?

Oh wait, Miles just beat them up even though Jessica couldn't. Never mind, then.

I'll point out that this makes Miles stronger than Superman: His new power is identical to Superman's strange Solar Flare ability, except he suffers no ill-effects from it.

Fuck yeah based goat legs

So, what kind of spider bit Morales?

I don't know. A black one?

Nope. Bendis has moved on and all these loose plotlines were ended when the worlds collided.

Look at the bright side, at least Bendis will never write Amazing Spider-Man.

It's like if someone caught Bendis while he was writing the last page and told him about the secret wars.

What an ending for a 15 years comic. I'm still mad.

>Took 5 days and 22 threads to dump all of Ultimate Spider-Man

Bravo OP. Bravo.

real MVP

>crazy guy looks like Hickman

Final? I am just in 90's in the original USM run thanks to you. Wish it never ends. Thanks for this hell of a run. The best storytime since Kind Storyteller's Frank storytimes.

I had a lot of fun, thanks OPs.
I just wish they had either NOT brought Peter back, OR had his rebirth more poignant and pre planned rather than this hackeyed ressurection.

>That look on the dad's face

Ultimate Iron Man

Thanks so much OP.

Thanks for the ride OP !

>this family stores dosed water in the fridge, next to the normal one, just in case?

Sicen when Sabretooth was that furry?

>It's a writers forget spider-sense issue

It's called a Black Mary Sue, there's only one in every Earth, is basically Ungoliath from Lotr.

>Uh, seriously, Miles...wow
That's it, I'm out

> quitting with three pages left
For what purpose?

Doing Ultimate Adventures in here since there is room and I can't create a new thread

Hopefully one of threads will die before Ultimate X-Men.

Based ulti-mate