European Countries Sold An Estimated $1.2 Billion Worth Of Weapons To The Middle East

And of course part of those weapons ended up with Isis

Europe BTFO, not proud of you >:/

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/weapons-flowing-eastern-europe-middle-east-revealed-arms-trade-syria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4TOYp0_6lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying us burgers didn't do the same thing but even bigger and better

fuck off frog

>implying us burgers didn't do the same thing but even bigger and better

Top kek, can't argue with that, we learnt from the best :^)

bump

nobody cares

Which is sad :^/

gotta pay for ahmeds healthcare

>implying we didn't sell to ISIS directly

Saudis will buy anything, we should just sell them duds and they wouldn't even know it.

not really
most muslims are fucking savages
and I'm saying that as a liberal

So what? Business is business. Not our fault if idiotic sandape governments can't control their weapon stashes. Fuck off Ahmed

As long as they didn't get nuclear weapons, they can buy and shoot as much as they want.

u forgot 8k senator salary + lifetime pensions to old ministers

Savages that then turn back against us :^/

But i guess in the US they take the weapons directly from the source

So? We also sell weapons to Asia and they don't kill each other.

>Arms export data, UN reports, plane tracking, and weapons contracts examined during a year-long investigation reveal how the munitions were sent east from Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Slovakia, Serbia and Romania.

I've never been more proud to be Eastern Euro.
I hope all you degenerate faggots burn. Except for Spain (gotta send the gypsies somewhere)

The more we sell arms, the more people get killed in the Middle East.

Ohhhh no, we don't want anyone being killed there, right? Right???

>implying the weapons landing in the hands of ISIS wasn't always part of ' the plan '

Vender armas en una zona inestable. ¡Que podria salir mal! Teocracias, corrupcion y descontento social. ¡Que le den a eso!
>Decadas mas tarde
La culpa es de esos moros gilipollas. ¡Que luchen en su pais! Nosotros lo hicimos en el nuestro.

Revisa tu logica

Romania pls, you have nothing to sell and everything to buy :/

lel that's hardly a problem compared to le weed man and chief obongo

Shit senpai. If you want to get real, you're basically a failed state :/
Besides we sell cars to bongs

Take your gypsies back pls, Romania

>Revisa tu logica

Take your own advice.

While you're at it perhaps you'd like to check your racism and start treading Muslims and other Middle Easterners like actual human beings who have agency and are actually accountable for their actions. The point highlighting comparison with Asia is perfectly valid.

Your problem now.

Western countries are the biggest hypocrites, i swear...

But what? Please, what could go wrong when you sell arms to people that have already an instable situation that will flood ur country.

>that comic

Qué te crees que el resto no les vende armas?
Las van a comprar igual merluzo, o a ti o a otro y si se matan prefiero que sea con las nuestras.

Wow, entonces que solucion justa vws al problema?

By the way, if you haven't seen Lord Of War, go download it now, bros. It's fucking excellent.

This

Meh, the USA sent multiple times that as "aid for moderates", as far as I know Eastern Europe just sold much of it's soviet stockpiles because sandniggers cannot even use western weapons.

Fuck off, based on our own experience we know that there is nothing worse that being embargoed and not allowed to defend yourself. Guns don't kill people, they are just tools and so long as there is a single person that wants to kill another person I hope my government continues to sell weapons. If they didn't want to kill each other they wouldn't be buying weapons from us. I only regret my government isn't selling everything that the market demands.

>OP
>use lord of war pic
>didn't watch the movie
>mfw

Ok, will do :/

Muy sencillo, campamentos de refugiados en la misma Siria con soldados de la ONU protegéndolos.

This is the opening credits sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4TOYp0_6lc

Seriously. Everyone on Sup Forums should watch Lord Of War.

>mfw the eternal anglo and swede will still try and blame all of this on the US
Glad to know there is direct proof that I don't have to look for myself to shove in their faces
Shut up cuck, if you watch the movie in the OP you would know that we are THE arms dealer and always will be, and we sell to anyone and everyone to eliminate any possible bias.
Only a faggot would get mad that we give people weapons to kill themselves with

>Guns don't kill people, they are just tools and so long as there is a single person that wants to kill another person I hope my government continues to sell weapons.

Even if it sold guns to Serbia during the Bosnian War?

The implication of the article is that we somewhat sold weapons to our own enemies (Isis)

That's really something i'd not be proud of...

One of the best movies ever made and arguably one of the most aesthetic movies of the period
Fuck I miss the early 2000's

Our state department and multiple congressman and senators literally founded ISIS by talking several rebel factions into banning together and then gave them all money and weapons before sending them off to Libya to help take out Gadaffi
You really think there's a point to caring?
Like I told that other user, if we sell to literally anyone there is no bias and there is no blame.
Just be glad we sell to others instead of using all the weapons we produce to make war with the planet(which we have more than enough resources to do so)

>Like I told that other user, if we sell to literally anyone there is no bias and there is no blame.

If only we didn't care so much about making money...

But if this is the trend things are going, then we're gonna be our own end in the future for sure...

Lots of people sold guns to Serbs, certainly more than were willing to sell to Bosnian government. I don't have the problem with anyone that sold to Serbs, I have a problem with European countries imposing an embargo and saying it would prevent a war, ignoring that it wouldn't prevent a slaughter.

But to put things in perspective ISIS can be US enemy, they can be French enemy, they can be EU enemy, they can be NATO enemy. But for me they would be just another potential customer. ISIS has done nothing to me. We weren't affected by 9/11 or Madrid or London or Nice. They are your problem not ours, just as our war was our problem and not yours. And before someone pulls " they are enemy of humanity", fuck that. After all the shit US and especially France pulled in that region, after all the killing and oppression, dead Americans and dead Frenchmen don't phase me one bit. Maybe next time the people will think before they let their governments get involved in other people countries.

And France had no problem arming Saddam when he was killing Iranians. No problem arming Saddam when he was killing Kurds and Marsh Arabs. No problem providing Saddam with his chemical weapons program. France had no problem with protecting génocidaire Hutus. France is not innocent and French people aren't blameless victims. They elected Mitterrand, Chirac, Sarkozy and Hollande and each of them contributed to suffering in ME in order to protect French corporate interest.