Not really a real happening - but still

Police just announced that two Syrian "19-year olds" killed a 30 year old Serbian two weeks back and left him in a bathtub... just to rob a few clothes, a hairdryer, a mobile phone, a razor and shoes.

krone.at/oesterreich/zwei-fluechtlinge-gestehen-raubmord-in-salzburg-kripo-klaert-fall-auf-story-521903

When they found the two murderers, they were wearing the clothes of the Serb.

I guess they get like 6 and 7 years in prison... because our justice system is so fucking stupid, anyone below the age of 21 is treated as a "minor" and the maximum sentence will be 15 years. They'll be out in no time.

Serbs aren't white.

Nothing of value lost.

>I guess they get like 6 and 7 years in prison
>impliying they will stay in jail to begin with

they are 19 they shouldn't be treated as minors the should get the full sentence

it doesn't matter sandniggers also have no value

btw this will be a good argument in future fights

the bad thing... probaly true

>serbs aren't white
>americans are white

This is justice
Justice for Bosnia

>they are 19 they shouldn't be treated as minors the should get the full sentence
The JGG applies to everyone up until 21. All sentences are halved as a result. Murder has 20 years or lifelong imprisonment and is reduced to 15 years max for people up to the age of 21.

Bosnians are serbs to. Just retarded serbs living in the serbian forests.

I want her to put me in handcuffs

>When they found the two murderers, they were wearing the clothes of the Serb.

what exactly are "the clothes of a serb"

Adidas apparel?

We should really be providing this people with their basic needs such as clothing, hairdryers, a mobile phone, razor, shoes, etc. so they won't have to kill for it.

It's our own fault this happened.
This blood's on our hands...

>Salzburg

Try Gucci and Armani.

Why are Americans such plebs?

You can spot the wear patterns from constant squatting.

yeah and lifelong is still only 25 years

I get the idea of the tape to make sure no one enters the room (Blue). They seem to use more than they need (Orange).

>yeah and lifelong is still only 25 years
Actually, life long is lifelong. But yes, in practice after 23-25 years, people get out. They typically do not commit any crimes after getting out.

BUT, those 19yr old fuckers will commit many more crimes after getting out when they are 23 or 24.

on derstandard.at (leftist media) you can barely find it on the front page (highlighted in yellow)

Your green shit - this is a police woman, she is doing actual serious work in Austria. Salzburg is "negro central" and "Muslim central" - there are just a few hundred police who deal with tens of thousands of illegals who rob, kill and steal.

The train station is full with hundreds of illegal negroes who get drunk and high and sleep everywhere, urinate while lying in corners and say "ficki ficki" when a girl walks by. I am not even kidding.

The thing is, at the end of their short sentence they will probably get Austrian citizenship. In old Europe these animals would have been hanged.

>Salzburg drowning in Niggers
Thats what you get for being pacifists. Even Vienna has more weapon owners.

Dont expect any help from the capital.

this makes me want to kill myself

i have to get a gun fast.

Soon they'll require us to have a licence for break-action shotguns, bolt action rifles and semi autos will be completely banned then

>Dont expect any help from the capital.

If possible, we should get independence from the East - Vienna is a shitshow. Tyrol and Salzburg and maybe even Upper Austria should join Bavaria - an independence Bavaria that is. Vorarlberg is Swiss anyway.

Let's get see what happens to Muslims Vienna once actual Austria rebels.

That's pretty close to me

>live near the trainstation
>get killed
>get robbed
>be forgotten

Where did this happen?

Don't mind him. Serbs are white(-ish).

I thought this is what you Europeans wanted? Sand niggers are "red pilled" and allies in the war against the ultimate evil: Zionism.

Is this not what you had in mind?

Can you get some video someday and share it here soon?

Do you think they targeted him because he was Serbian?