Asians are the true Master Race. Can we agree on this?

Asians are the true Master Race. Can we agree on this?

You are correct.

> Implying dick size actually matters

Going by this chart you would be implying that blacks are the master race

> relying on self reported values

No donkeys are

Caucasian-Asian mixing is beneficial to both our races.

The true master race is both together.

Nope, just highlighting one of the many Asian flaws

this

Why does having a white boyfriend bring such high status in Asian countries then?

Are you fucking kidding me? It's the other way around. Stop deluding yourself.

> Many
> Manages to only find one

"muh dick"

Literally no. They cannot trust each other.

t. soulless chink
fuck off back to china where you shits literally kill children in mass and watch people get beaten to death on the streets, you niggers are literally brazil tier.

>muh dick

Im latino and my dick is a mix of east asian and indian according to your retarded pic kys faggot

Ridiculous. Whites can't even decide who's white anymore, let alone trusting each other.

Fucking asian cucks trying hard.

Muh dick op.

Answer: The prospect of "potential" babies with white skin and round eyes. Most often see on television and less commonly in the wild.

very accurate

> Muh feels
Besides, there are other asians besides the Chinese, you know...

Push to shove, and taking twitter out of the equation, whites CAN trust whites more in daily interactions.

Asians need to fuck each other over to survive.

> Belgium calls someone else cucks

classic.

>that image

>being this much of a weeb shitter
yes muh feels actually means something in this case where your country is systematically killing itself.
korea is a feminist shithole, north korea is kims playhouse, laos is a shithole, Vietnam is alright all things considered, thailand is for whores and if i gave half a fuck about that i'd go outside and hire some bitches on the cheap, japan is gonna stop existing as a country in 100 years and everywhere else is irrelevant shit.
cry harder.