Put a queen on your poster

>put a queen on your poster

>Don't include one in the film

really makes me think

where

I dont see any.

You can see the crest of the queen's crown thing on the top of the picture in the back

>Poster shows a covenant of aliens
>Movie only has an alien on the Covenant

Not OP

You can see the back of a queen's head at the back, right in the top centre.

Considering it doesnt have face it looks more like a wall decorate.

I don't buy that, I instantly recognized it as a queen. I think it's intentional.

>Its a "Riddley Scott shits on space bugs retards and they get mad" episode

Alternative
>Its a poster a random intern did and wanted to throw a dank easter egg but grand autismos think its anything more than that

Time to pack it up bois, your queen is not returning ever. And with good reason. The idea of the space ants was always retarded.

fuck you man, where did those eggs even come from.

>trailer shows the girl running around the ship collecting supplies to create a trap for the alien
>never fucking happens

From Shaw of course. Their mother.

I really wish the movie explained more about what happened to Shaw, instead of just "oops she died offscreen, here's her grossly mutated body, we'll leave you all to guess what happened teehee"

Should've went with the Shaw turns into an alien queen aspect.

Why do Alien plebs have a problem with the alien being a space bug? Who gives a shit? It was always an animal, the "perfect organism". Why's it matter if it has a life cycle?

ur moms vag L-O-L!

it reduced a scary, unpredictable monster into an asshole insect

the queen still has gravitas with its design and execution, but thematically it's utterly pleb mode compared to what Giger, o'Bannon and Ridley had in their minds for the creature's abilities and place in its universe

Anyone else like Covenant?

Also what the fuck happened to David's hole underneath his chin when she stabs him? I was like...fuck yeah David is dead and I know this simply because he has no hole in his chin...it must be Walter.

i feel like hr giger would love mCHINE SEX

als chked

yeah

An asshole insect IS an unpredictable scary monster.

>hurr durr it's just a six foot long soldier ant, what are scared off
Insects scare the shit out of people when they're SMALL. Giant insects are fucking nightmare fuel.

1)It removes the menace from xenos. A lone predator like a shark or a bear is way scarier than just a part of a hive
2)It adds autistic 'lore'
>oh yes big chap from the first film is actually a soldier and the ones from Aliens are drones and these ones are praetorians and...
3)The Queen looks like shit. A cluttered and overdesigned piece of crap

This should've been what David did to Shaw tbqh

>A lone predator like a shark or a bear is way scarier than just a part of a hive
Maybe if you're retarded.
There's a reason zombie apocalypse is a meme that has spawned countless derivative IP, but fucking bear attacks haven't.

not literal bears you mongoloid.

A hulking monster that is designed to hunt by itself is scarier than one part of a hive hunting by itself

Really makes you think how the most used poster pretty much has nothing to do with the movie. 20th fox really outplayed us on this one.

I really like that poster to.

>the movie should have just slapped you in the face instead of leaving enough mystery to make it interesting
Pleb.

le too deep for you is just Scott's half assed way of not providing any consistent story for the films.

it was overexplaining pretty much everything but the one thing that was actually interesting

Geiger was a mentakky ill degenerate.

Did anyone stay to see the predator in the post-credit scene?

The what? I didn't stay after the credits because the theater cleared and I didn't want to look like a sperg.

There was nothing PC

Not really the same though is it mate.

Part of the reason I loved the first 2 alien films was exploring the technology and biology of the aliens universe.
This movie was great but the world building came across as uninspired. Generic sci-fi space ship technology and generic monster flick new alien designs.

I can fap to this one but this one looks fucking retarded