Where were you when Trump got convicted of treason?

Where were you when Trump got convicted of treason?

Holy Shit! Hack the entire U.S?
I am literally shaking.

>j-just kidding

Oh boy, The Daily Beast! Trump is fucked.

#croozemissul

Lol, nice 1 post slide thread based on a statement of pure sarcasm

>actual criminal candidate tries to make opponent look like a criminal
>Hillary fans will believe this

mourning the assassination of Hillary

first amendment

You do not know of my ways.

Whats illegal about telling people to hack Hillarys yoga schedule?

It might be a felony if thats what he said, but its not. He merely said they should release the emails

>shills cannot into sarcasm

Oh I am laffin

Treason is only levying war against the US, or giving aid to her enemies.

Asking for files and sauce on things that the FBI and others won't bother with isn't treason.

Freedom of Speech

remember to put sage in options

The E-Mails, Putin.

>hack the US

What the flying fuck, holy jesus I can't believe the spin they're putting on this.

He said that Russia should hack HILLARY CLINTON.

>hack a private email server
>treason
That's a good joke. It's just a private server with no sensitive government information, right?

Her campaign coming out saying it was a threat to national security was absolutely moronic. The only way it could be considered a threat is if things were on there that shouldn't have been.

You know, like sensitive government information.

Which is illegal.

Lel he never said for them to hack her E-mails
He said if they have them they should release them/give them to the FBI.
The daily bitch is a joke

This

Op is confirmed faggot

I love how the media has now decided that whistleblowing and uncovering corruption in politics is now a bad thing.

Yes, yes. The DOJ prosecuting Trump for calling out Hillary after they let her slide for spying.

That will go over well. Please do this.

He didn't even say that.

He said that if they have it, release it to the fbi.

>DoJ democrat in support of hillary locking up her opponent

Wpuld be great

>Bernouts hates Hillary and want all emails leaked
>Trump tells Russia to release all the emails
>Press reports trying to make it look bad
>Spreads message to Bernouts

7-D CHESS

There you go then.

Leftists really are getting desperate.

Yes, yes, lock up your opponent.

>a daily yeast reader
kys

This meme will never get old.

media knows this isnt a story. he asked them to reveal documents they have previously stolen to uncover clinton's actions. he didnt ask them to steal new documents.

this is clickbait. move on.

But now that the media is all over Trump for saying this nobody will report on wikileaks anymore.

Trump can shift the attention while it is on him.

If this happens, there will be a second American Civil War, considering Hillary didn't get arrested for something so much worse.

>doubting the Chessmaster over a DB article

It's been a while since the media has made such a tortured and intentional attempt to misconstrue Trump.

Since I knew that Putin and Trump are bros, Trump became my bro. Fuck crooked Hillary

Priviet! I am posting from the hack bunkers of the Kremli where me and Vasili are LITERALLY hacking the United States.

Pic related, its Vasili

>1 post by this ID

Fuck you

He didn't even say that. He said "find" the missing emails. Never said hack

Hand them over

Because it's illegal to hack somebody's yoga schedule.

pls no

>say Russia should release the e-mails at a press conference
>force Clinton to panic if there really was sensitive information, making her incriminate herself
>media goes fucking ballistic, DNC coverage is officially over before Clinton's speech and on the day of Obama's speech
>more free advertising for Trump, even during the DNC his face and name is all over both television and the internet, making him look like the most important candidate and Clinton is an after thought
>DNC convention boost completely cock-blocked

What did they mean by this?

Vasili, pls

>Trump shills of understanding US foreign policy

The target of the hack is irrelevant. The content of the hack is irrelevant. What's relevant is a foreign power attacking US networks.

>Hack the U.S.

It's also a felony to conceal evidence which might impede an investigation or to conceal evidence of a criminal act.

As the criminal act has already been committed, keeping that a secret is actually the felony.

Everyone knows that that wasn't actually a Nork hack. It was a leak and they decided to use it in a psy-op with the US government to sabre rattle with the Norks and boost Sony's otherwise failure of a movie.

God damn that would be fucking hilarious. I bet the FBI is already investigating him for being a Russian shill. Nothing would make me kek harder than seeing Drumpf trundled off to prison. Sup Forums would explode from the shitposting

Kind of like the US hacks everyone else huh

I would have been worried if it wasn't like 100th time Donald said something outrageous during this whole election thing.

Never change Huff Post. This looks like satire but I bet it's not.

Is there even a shred of evidence Russia has anything to do with this? This entire thing is fucking retarded.

Dahnald. This is silly. The Country, please.

No.

At this point he is not even playing chess anymore, trump is just fucking around, he knows that everyone will take the bait no matter what.

nothing will happen. it was concluded that being a "cheerleader" is fine because of freedom of speech. you have to give some sort of financial support or technical support or play a role in something for it to be a crime

a leftist college professor was a target for a while but he didnt do anything but say 9/11 was a good thing and that the terrorist killed little Eichmanns

He used a russian vpn and the media thinks that means he was Russian

Trumps campaign has finally made me realize what huge liars the MSM are. They will take things out of context, spread rumors and collude with the DNC to create narratives to shoot down any opposition. They are the worst liars in the entire country.

Are you retarded now the next Wikileaks they'll report on it just because the public interest is peaked by them talking about it so much

Ha-ha, but americans is the same people, they will understand that media just trying to distract them? Right, guys? Guys?

Wiki leaks has been teasing a new leak, they'll get attention once they release it.

This is why Trump will win, bullshit headlines like this from MSM

/thread

stop buying into mainstream media idiots

LMAO that is not what he said. He should sue the shit out of all of these media companies for fucking millions.

>U.S. Interests

who says what the U.S. interests are? I'm more interested in what's in those 33k emails Hillary deleted.

Sensitive info should not be able to be easily hacked like it was. It would have been one thing if she used a State Dept. approved device, but this just highlights how criticizing Trump shows how utterly stupid they are playing right into this. Almost no one disagrees that if Russia or China has those emails they should release them.

>Acts like a retard
>HURRRR 4D CHESS

Reminds me of those comics about the guy who acts like a retard and everyone tells him to fuck off but he thinks he is le epic troll

sane*

Believe it or not there are actually high profile news sources claiming they have found evidence that the hackers are linked to the Russian government, it's fucking crazy. They are literally just making shit up in desperation to deflect the DNC leak.

If I use russian google, could I hack usa ?

>Daily Cuck

What the fuck is this shit? How does anyone take mainstream media serious anymore?

>EXECUTE TRUMP FOR MAKING A JOKE
>but do not bring charges against hillary for actually doing illegal things

Gas all leftists.

Depends on who you talk to. Most Trump and Bernie supporters know that the media is full of shit.

The current approval rating of main stream media is 9%, a pathetic number. These people need to be sued for fucking millions.

Please clap.

He also wants to recognize Crimea (and the rest of Ukraine) as Russian territory.

Trump is Putin's fag hag.

>Trump is guilty of treason
>Hillary was not negligent
>Emails did not get in the hands of foreign actors
wew

What did he say that was retarded?

Does that matter when our secretary of state already sold our secrets to foreign governments? Or our uranium resource deposists stateside?

I mean really, if you arent trolling, think for yourself for a second - would it really be a national security risk to find those emails if Clinton was telling the truth?

It's over.........................................

Hillary selling national secrets is not in the US interest. If Russia exposes it, it IS in the US interest. Best allies for life.

I think they really meant (((US))) interests.

> Huffington Post
Oh noes.....Trump is finished!

Why wouldn't I believe it?

>increasingly nervous man

>convicted

kek, kill op.

>""""""""""urges""""""""""
i urge you to eat a dick

>something that trump didn't even say is a felony
>meanwhile the DNC literally breaks a federal law by having an illegal immigrant at their convention

They've become so fucking desperate. I've had enough of this stupid shit.

>release those emails to the FBI, Putin
>"THOSE ARE CLASSIFIED EMAILS TRUMP, INHERENT TO NATIONAL SECURITY! THIS IS TREASON
>...so Hillary lied and those were NOT just private emails? But she also released highly classified ones?
>"..."

$0.02 have been deposited. Thanks for correcting the record!

Uncdocumented American, goy.

Holy shit turn on CNN! Trump being accused of hiring the notorious hacker known only as 'Sup Forums' to hack Hillary from Russia!

Can I be undocumented American too?

Sure! No one is illegal!

He said they got to know each other when they were both on 60 Minutes (probably as in they watched each others segments and learned more about each other). He didn't say anything about directly meeting or talking to him.

But didn't he just say he hopes they find the e-mails? He didn't outright call for a hack against the U.S.

>yfw hillary walks free but donald gets indicted

Yes. Get to Mexico and then run North as fast as you can.

Hillary Clinton is a senior US political figure and a presidential candidate. Calling on Russia to hack her sounds like treason to me. Even calling on Russia to release emails is suggesting that he's happy to use their hacking for his own political advantage. The man is a psychopath and needs to be locked up.