youtube.com/watch?v=5l2EbSK8bNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phallic symbolism?

incredible

>reusing the atomic bomb motif from eraserhead
lynch u fucking hack

CHECK OUT MY HAIRLINE LITTLE MAN

>Were the viewer numbers good
it doesn't matter, it's on showtime and we're getting all 18 episodes anyway.

Tracey 2bh lads

>noticing Kafka when a beauty is on screen

gay

How has it been received so far by the public?
Were the viewer numbers good?

>watching garbage from a pedo talentless hack

Post every webm of Tracey

Reminder to all the normies out there that you don't get Lynch like I do. You never will get Lynch like I do and you especially don't get Twin Peaks like I do.

she had nice titties assuming they were hers

Reposting from previous thread. Someone wanted the music from the first scene with Bad Dale driving. Enjoy.

picosong.com/MTTA/

Why are you faggots so lazy, make new threads when we hit bump limit Edition

WARNING: If you haven't watched until S3E04, spoilers abound.

FAQ:
>I have never watched Twin Peaks, can I start with Season 3?
No.
>I have not watched Season 2, can I skip to Season 3?
No.
>I have not watched Fire Walk with Me, can I skip to Season 3?
No.
>Has everything leaked?
No.
Ep 1-2 were released normally on 21st, Ep 3-4 on the internet that same night.
Ep 3-4 will be re-aired on 28th. You can find torrents for 1-4 already.
>When does Episode 5 air?
June 4, same time as premiere

Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=yPW-cPfkd4E
youtube.com/watch?v=5l2EbSK8bNQ
picosong.com/MTTA/

Meanwhile...

SAME UNIVERSE!

>mfw this all somehow leads to the very start of twin peaks and it's all a loop

He's almost 50, that hairline is not bad...he just have a weird head.

Still, I'm curious to see whether normies liked it despite its weirdness so far

She truly is incredible.

Lynch isnt THAT much of a hack

The box is a representation of Twin Peaks in the minds of the public and the fans. There is the red curtain to mark that connection. Twin Peaks is all about meta and parody. When Gordon says "Long time no see, old friend" to Cooper, it also describes Lynch's feeling with the series and MacLachlan.
The box is canvas, the TV. The two characters we should apparently care about are as bland and uninteresting as it could get. Even their acting seems boring. People complained about their scenes. This is what the series wants. You expect the series to start revolving around them but it just doesn't.
The box is empty for them. They wait to see something in there but nothing seems to appear. This is what the new season starts out as. You watch to see something in it but it won't appear to you. This is when the audience will get bored and start to leave or drift off - represented by the sex the two have. When things finally appear they get killed by them. It's dark and they can not comprehend it and that is why they - and the unsuspecting and uncaring audience - get eaten by it.

The box is a meta commentary on how people will see this series.

>lynch hypes everyone up with a oldschool twin peaks esque scene at the end of ep 2
>proceeds to shit on everyone and puts more uncomprehensible bullshit in ep 3 and 4
the madman

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

>implying
Literally everyone watched Twin Peaks when it originally aired. My parents are normies and they loved this show then, and love it now.

Well...did you liked it?

Has Lynch said this will be the final season or is he open to possibly continuing the show further?

>That goddamn trailer's more popular than Uncle's Day in a whorehouse, ya know what I mean?

Am I alone in not knowing what he means?

I don't understand what "Uncle's Day" is generally. I don't understand what it would specifically be in a whorehouse. Nor do I understand why that suggests itself as a superlative of popularity.

Can anyone explain?

nice pasta, have a (You)

People keep dying, there's no way it can go on.

> the dead of David Lynch
learn english before you try to think about this show, please

Wait, who's Doug Jones?

i felt kafka is way too on the nose. lynch is essentially the cinema version of kakfa, i think that was a frost touch.

Loved it, has an interesting, beautiful fresh new feeling to it.

This will be Lynchs swan song

So is anything Twin Peaks released after 1991 worth watching or nah?

he's pointing at us...

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS GOING ON? WHATS THE POINT OF ALL THIS? WHY CANT NAOMI WATTS BE MY MOMMY DRESSING ME EVERY MORNING

Is EotA /ourguy/?

Wallyfags please go

a clone/lodge doppelganger of cooper

THINGS I NEVER EXPECTED:

- The curtains going up
- the statue in the corridor
- the floor going out of level on the black and white
- a 3rd Douple ganger
- a tardis

Looks like kino's back on the menu, boys!

Check out first episode of Californication. Pretty nice.

> tfw he wasn't loyle to his capo all along

so where is the story

When is Josie going to come back as a doorknob already???

>Empty OP
>Wrong name
>Not including something more full with info like this

Why are you so bad at making general threads

Who's /dougie/ here?

she is
but you forget everytime
that is your curse

also check her at THE NANNY
if you pedo

dougie is a ball in the black lodge.
That's coop.

I think we can all agree that we all have some Dougie in us

>Californication
THANKYOU. I've been wondering what it was I recognized her from.

Lynch you fffffffffffuck

Denise, right

your mean mr. jackpots

Looking at it like this I kinda wish the tree didn't move because it looks pretty cool just like that. This show's CGI is not strong enough for that type of stuff.

I think, I think it's just missing that old soundtrack.

I fucking love this man

HHHHEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>owl cookie jar

NICE
I
C
E E E E

some one who goes out for 3 days and fuck whores in new houses on the desert condo which is named after the production company?

yes, it is me

The second clone of Cooper (we'll call him Dooper) created by the bob clone of Cooper (we'll call him Booper).
Booper created Dooper so that Cooper would replace Dooper instead of Booper once Cooper had escaped the Black Lodge 25 years after being locked inside.

I think this scene was supposed to symbolise that if you drink hot coffee it burns

Press F to pay respects

F

Gordon sound like Mike Matei doing inspector Gadget voice.

Lynch Drones will tell you the Doctor Who tier CGI effects are an intentional part of Lynch's aesthetic.

No Dougie is a clone done by the good side expecting the return and switcheroo
the goons want to kill them

Give it time, user.

It was cute/funny.

>"Sorry we kept you here for 25 years, have some cash to make up for it. No hard feelings! kthx bye"

there was more eraserhead and his online shorts style in 3 and 4, but there was also straight up old school twin peaks comedy bits as well. so i good see those eps going over better.

the bobcoop stuff was too dark in ep 1 and 2, and kyle wasn't at his best as a bad guy. retard coop is much better, but the scenes are too drawn out and i say that as a fan of lynch, herzog, haneke, and tarkovsky.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

because it does not matter at all
CG is for babies who have no imagination

Lynch would do the same thing without any image if needed

I still thought he cried for no reason.

Based Bob Morton

you sure that's it's not just a side effect of being in the lodge dimension for 25 years?

he was in Robocop with Ray Wise

It doesn't get bluer.

DAMN HOT COFFEE

>CG is for babies who have no imagination
Then why is he using it so much?

I NEED MORE BEN HORNE APPEARANCES.

normie repelant

But then why Mike so distraught over Dooper?
He states that because of this situation, either Cooper or Booper must die.
Does the White Lodge not want Bob to return to the Black Lodge?

>Music:
bless yuo mein freund

Yo listen up here's a story

damn...

Oh man, thanks user! Maybe somebody else was asking for it but I definetly did some threads ago. Based.

So what kind of trouble do ya think Dougie got in?

you're a faggot, the electricity transfer station at the beginning of ep 3 was the best surrealist moment lynch has has since the end of episode 29, and it was almost as good as eraserhead.

It's a hick town with incest

Lynch confirmed for talentless hack

This show is fucking shit without the early 90s analog tape aesthetics.

>tfw we got 4 hours of pure lynchkino last night but have to wait 2 weeks for another hour.

Game

it is complicated and may involve time travel
or alternate universe because
how to clone a guy and have him had a entire life with Naomi

I do wish Lynch had shot in film. I miss that reddish gleam.

It doesn't get bluer

I think both side got duped by a third player
probably the billionaire from las vegas