She can't keep getting away with it!

She can't keep getting away with it!

I don't watch Steven Universe very often, but I'm pretty sure this character doesn't have aspergers and sociopathic tendencies, why does this comic portray her that way?

she kind of a passive agressive bitch if you ask me.
but i'm not OP or really care much about Steven Universe

Wasn't she also trapped in a mirror for 5000 years and taken out like once
All this because nobody cared about her enough to see what she was like?

thats just how girls on tumblr act

First year psych, huh?

How the fuck do you get aspergers and sociopathy from this comic? Jesus christ.

That would make sense.

No, just an average joe

I'm pretty sure it was drawn before we knew much about the character. She still hasn't had a lot of screentime and in every appearance she's had, she's had some serious shit going on or just got out of said serious shit that makes her particularly emotional, so personally I still feel like I have no idea what she's like when she's normal and has has ordinary down time.

Her behavior

she just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
she was mistaken as a crystal gem and was trap in the mirror.

>I don't understand humor, this character must have aspergers
>but then user was the aspergers

>she's told to stop doing something
>responds by being spiteful

That is not autistic nor sociopathic at all.

I understand the humor, or lack thereof, that doesn't really mean the character isn't behaving like she has aspergers and sociopathy.

That isn't a normal rection to anyone with a fully functioning brain.

Oh, my bad then.
It sounded like you were one of those insufferable, over eager, 1st year students that try to apply their limited shit to everything.

God damn, they are one of my true hates in life.

whats wrongs with having your feet on the table or wearing a shirt that says dick squad?
i put my feet on the table all the time and go jogging wearing an efukt shirt

Sure, it's not appropriate behavior, but it's still neither indicative of any traits associated with aspergers or sociopathy. If anything it's more like PMS.

Didn't Woolie donkey punch her or something?

yeah i'm pretty sure that character won't come back, unless it's another woolie

Maybe you have paranoid personality disorder

Woolie Gem had a shape on her chest that looks like a dead ringer for the Bismuth looking thing inside of Lion's main accompanied by the colored dreads looking like Bismusth colors.

Mark my words, Woolie will be back and Bob will be put back in her place once more.

They're both bad manners, and Pearl is the kind of mom that values manners. Putting your feet on a table can be potentially unhygienic and it's rude to the owner of that table, if it's not yours. And saying that wearing a shirt that says "dick squad" makes you like a real member of a particular team can be insulting to a member of that team, since you are calling them and their teammates dicks.

And how is wearing a star "special snowflake" at all? Then she'd be wearing one of the most popular shapes of all time that also every member of the team wears. Is she that fucking retarded?

>Pearl is the kind of mom that values manner
since when was pearl a mom?
>Putting your feet on a table can be potentially unhygienic
It's not like she was wearing boots.
>and it's rude to the owner of that table
It's not like she was wearing boots.
>And saying that wearing a shirt that says "dick squad" makes you like a real member of a particular team can be insulting to a member of that team, since you are calling them and their teammates dicks.
i'm pretty sure the shirt Lapis wasn't a shirt refering to the crystal gems.
dick squad is probably a rap group like loiter squad, and it just happens that pearl doesn't like rap cause it's "ruffian music".
lapis really likes dick squad

The implication is exactly that you are not special for wearing a star. That was her point.

So she's saying that being a special fuckin' snowflake is a good thing, and better than being a productive member of a team.
That's quite a bit more retarded.

It doesn't matter, it isn't her table and she can't do as she wishes with it.

Did you miss the "wow IT's LIKE I'm A REAL CRysTAL GEm" in reference to her shirt?

In recent episodes, she does. So much so that I am starting to sympathize with her.

Question: do Gems get dirty? What is the substance of their body really like? Does dirt stick to them, or are they like moving marble statues (actually dirt sticks to marble statues... okay, bad example).
I mean they're made out of magical energy which simulates image as well as mass (otherwise they couldn't throw a punch - or could they?).

Unnngh. I mean to say, can Lapis' feet be considered 'unclean' the way human feet are generally considered to be (even though they are usually cleaner than hands)?

DON'T SHITTALKS GEM JESUS
WHO IS ALSO MY WAIFU
REEEEEEEEEEE
cute feet

>Did you miss the "wow IT's LIKE I'm A REAL CRysTAL GEm" in reference to her shirt?
it doesn't matter dude because none of that shit is cannon anyway, it's just fan art.
and it's not like the crystal gems recruited lapis to be a crystal gem against her will or anything or is even living with them.
she's a free gem.
and don't think lapis should be holding any grudge against the crystal gems, it wasn't them that put her in a mirror in the first place and i don't think the gems even knew lapis was even in there.

but yeah, i kinda misread the last panel

>i have nothing to say but i'm talking anyway: the post

This comic is one of the most obnoxious things I've ever seen, it's so obnoxious it makes me angry. I dislike its creator simply for creating it.

yeah but that lapis is hot.

yeah! lets talk some more, it's not like this thread is a SU General thread anyway

She's ugly and annoying. Pretentious, cynical 15-year-old tumblr cunts aren't hot.

Your reading comprehension is awful.

I hate lapis so much, I really hope she will evolve into a real enemy or a friend
>muh look at me I'm suffering
>hurr durrr no one understand Me
>durrr everyone hate me

blame the school i was in.
i was pretty smart, but then they diagnosed me with A.D.D. and put me in a school that didn't teach me shit for 7 years.

and check em!
we got double triples too.

>start watching episode three
>see lapis lying on the hay
>start chanting "Waifu! Waifu! Waifu!"
>she leaves for her home planet fifteen seconds later
BEING A LAPISFAG
IS SUFFERING

oh shit she's back

WAIFU
WAIFU
WAIFU

Do gems sweat? What do you think Lapis's feet taste like?

you're just like that user that said that eating pearls butthole out would be completely sanitary since she doesn't eat food.

well it would.

TALK ABOUT LAPIS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

I never went to any schools. You have the internet, you have only yourself to blame for not bettering yourself.

OOOOH SHIT

She's a bit of an insufferable cunt. Hopefully she gets over herself sooner rather than later.

peridot was an insufferable cunt too

she's gonna be good
and we're gonna have icecream
and lots of /ss/ with steven
and play games

the teachers there never taught us anything.
you know how there is a mcdonalds in every corner? the school i attended had like a chain.
but yeah, you're right, no one to but myself.
and i'm doing just fine career.

which of the gems have a roasty?

>peridot was an insufferable cunt
Nah, just a dork overcompensating for her insicurities eith aggression, similar to Lord Hater. Lapis has a legitimately obnoxious personality.

Nah she's just sad and mad, she needs time.

have you seen how she interacts with steven

I guess you were just born a complete idiot with no hope of ever being anything more than that.

This
Peridot was way much open about how she felt, lapis is pushing everyone aways and crying for help at the same time, always blaming the world for her suffering

Look at her just look at her, she IS your common retard teenager who think he is so dark and no one understand his pain edgy little blue cunt

i guess you can say that.
sometimes i think it's better to embrace being an idiot.
hell! look at Karl Pilkington

actually she's a multi-millennial being that has been trapped in a mirror and broken for god knows how long
she needs lots and lots of hugs and cuddles

she just spent a lot of months fused with someone she didn't really wanted to, so hugs is probably the least on her want list

>hugs is probably the least on her want list

she seemed to like a ruby

that's the look you give your cat when it just fell off the chair from stretching at a dumb angle

>lapis is a cat
it all makes sense now.

what was with the gay ruby anyway

To be honest, acting like this is way more Amethyst's schtick than Lapis's.

That's an absolutely normal reaction if you don't like the person telling you not to do it.

So she's contesting the "special snowflake" mentality by adopting her own version of it?

I'd say this comic is, "special", alright.

>he

IS there some self-loathing projection going on here, user?

>thinking Karl is an idiot
I pity you.

That's the whore Ruby though. That Ruby likes everyone

Looks like the dumb one to me.

lapis is a bird
peridot's a cat

I don't think so.

Seek help