That's a big dragon

That's a big dragon

Not really

Well at least the season is shorter so the mishandling of the budget might not be as noticeable for you.

Could Guts kill this dragon (Drogon?).

Excluding the God Hand has there even been anything Guts hasn't managed to kill yet?
I mean he solo'd a Kraken/Sea God

What energy source was there on middle earth of sufficient power density to keep such a massive creature going?

Black Swordsman arc Guts would have killed Drogon and raped Daenarys...

magic

I've seen so many edits of this that I don't even know if this is the original.

He probably could with the Berserker Armor

Elaborate. How does said magic work? How can said magic allow for macroscopic physical effects much like our own world despite being fundamentally different?

It's fucking magic

>the redditor has deconstructed our shiposting
Bravo. You've made a jolly good effort there, friend. Too bad we are a tad bit short on karma to shower your post with.

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK
HOW CAN A UNIVERSE WITH PHYSICS SO DIFFERENT STILL BEHAVE SO MUCH LIKE OURS ON THE MACROSCOPIC LEVEL
WHAT ARE THE KEY DIFFERENCES

Why does there appear to be, for example, conservation of momentum in their universe, which is itself an emergent property of conservation of energy - when they do not seem to abide by the latter?

Ancalagon is the size of a mountain, not 30 times that.

*tips waitress*

Do you not see how fucking pathetic you seem?

It works because God sung reality into existence that way.

Didn't he crush a mountain range with his death, which had a mountain larger than Everest in it?

Ok.
If I could, would I keep doing it?

Think of magic as the 4th dimension. Shit happens when it coincides with our 3 dimensions.