Fuck you I thought it was pretty fucking good desu

Fuck you I thought it was pretty fucking good desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxdlciKlDIE
strawpoll.me/13022648
youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpVzfZJdg
youtube.com/watch?v=klsy8PiscEw
youtube.com/watch?v=cAQGAOPu1k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You would though, that's why you and your kind are not welcome here.

I liked it up until the scene with the alien on the ship. That was completely pointless.

I like it too, basically because of Fassbender killing it, the Alien scenes were just there.

me too, I thought the movie would be over by then.

It was desu.
I was hoping for a different message and information but I got the one that was conveyed.

It was a damn good despite significant flaws.
Too bad all the Redditors and millenials can't think for themselves and absorb the opinions of social media.

I liked it. Some great scenes and ideas that are let down but some stupid scenes and ideas. Could have done without the xenomorphs in the last act completely and saved them for the next film. Should have finished on the that great shot of David overwatching the first chestburster.

Overall I'd rate it joint third in the series with Alien 3; after Alien and Aliens. Come at me.

oh come on, it was better than Alien 3, thanks to David.

It should've been. Just skip from them escaping the planet to them going back into hypersleep and nothing would be lost.

the ending was killer though

youtube.com/watch?v=DxdlciKlDIE

it was shite

Yeah same, not a massive Alienfag but just went looking for a good sci fi
The movie was well made and entertaining start to finish

Never watching another Alien film after Prometheus. What a bunch of bullshit

The also killed both Aliens and the protomorph pretty easily.

I liked it better than prometheus. I hope they make a sequel, because these are the only good sci-fi space exploration moves

So, I guess David is going to experiment on the entire colony ship and create the eggs and xenomorphs that Ripley find.

Hey, that's cool. You're a fucking moron with garbage taste, but that's cool

lol no

Most likely, Orgy-6 will be, quite literally, alien breeding grounds.

yes lol

>redditshit logic: I like it therefore I can't have bad taste

what the fuck happened to David's hole underneath his chin when she stabs him? I was like...fuck yeah David is dead and I know this simply because he has no hole in his chin...it must be Walter.

He transferred himself into Walter. It's Walter's body.

I hated it. Why can't old geezer Ridley make fun and colorful movies like Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2?

how?

Walter's face would just auto-regenerate the scars then on his face and not need staples

Its guaranteed shit because you fags are always wrong waterstone is a shitty actress. You are predictable

Good points.

Prometheus was the final straw for you and not the shittier Alien 3 or Resurrection?

>Obvious gay couple (the guy flipping out in the wheat-grass over his dead friend holding his wedding band) on a ship to COLONIZE a planet.
>Stronk wymyn characters
>interracial shower scene shoehorned at the end.

it was bad

Prometheus is far more detached from the franchise than those two.

ONly because you're still ass-backwards in the past, white boy.

That makes it worse?
It is objectively better in nearly every metric to Alien 3 and miles ahead of Resurrection

>Obvious gay couple (the guy flipping out in the wheat-grass over his dead friend holding his wedding band) on a ship to COLONIZE a planet.
They had thousands of frozen embryos. Procreation isn't an issue.
>Stronk wymyn characters
Been a thing since the first film
>interracial shower scene shoehorned at the end.
hmmm yeah it was definitely a happy scene where nothing wrong happened at all yeah

>lets go to a planet we know nothing and don't wear suits
>send pretty much everyone down, even including captain and ship's only robot

Pretty much every decision humans made was stupid in this movie. This is common in the genre but this movie probably topped them all

>>Obvious gay couple... COLONIZE a planet.
it's not unreasonable to imagine that humanity would invent an alternative to gold digging whores that want to accuse you of rape and take half your shit..... honestly it seems like a higher priority than interplanetary space travel

and doing so would wipe out the genetics and influence of said parasitic women, which ties into point two quite nicely

>obvious gay couple
There was a gay couple? And the fact that you had to explain it in your own post kinda works against that point.

I thought it was alright when I saw it.

But the more I think about it, the more I like it.

>black goo only attacks animals, but not plants
>it was used on earth not to create life, but to get rid of the unwanted creatures and keep the planet clean and usable for colonization
the engineers could breathe in the opening scene of Prometheus without space suits, so there was an oxygen athmosphere already

I watched the movie about 2hrs ago, it was right in front of you, but I knew some idiots didn't get the subtlety of it so I explained it.

But the engineers are white males

>stronk wymyn characters
Honestly I thought Ripley was the "stronger" character, but Daniels was a bit smarter and more intuitive.

Because not everything has to be Reddit.

the only thing that really bothered me in terms of retarded decisions was not wearing a suit when they went out. I don't think it would've mattered because those spore things would probably get in anyways, but it just seems so dumb to not wear them. Even in Prometheus they wore em.

>call a gay couple in the movie obvious and criticize the movie for it
>acknowledge that it's subtle and know that some people missed it

Now I'm honestly confused about what you're bitching about.

>There was a gay couple?
well one dude cries over the corpse of another dude at some point

I unironically thought the bloodbursters scene up until the point where David shoots the flare was absolute kino. It's a shame they handled the final 15 minutes like they did because the rest of the movie was fucking great.

>Interracial
latina and black isnt interracial idiot

I thought it was pretty fucking shit desu, worse then prometheus, really make me worried about bladerunner 2 and cements the fact that there will never be another good alien film

I give you the first 2, but the going to the shower to listen to music and fuck after most the crew just got wasted is just retarded.

and calling him "my sun" or something like that?

Resurrection didnt do that for you?

It was shit because the lack of music. Remember the landing scene in Prometheus? That was kino.

desu i thought he was saying i love you

Yeah spreading the poz to other planets is of highest priority.

>Character plays film score on a flute

How does this not completely break immersion for everyone? literally simpsons tier

again, it's the future, they probably have NyQuil that cures, coughing, sneezing, sniffling, aching, wheezing, and AIDS

As a film, sure. But not as an Alien film. Prometheus doesn't exist in a vacuum.

The way they played too every time they mentioned Shaw.

She wasn't that important to have a theme tune, nor for the audience to give a fuck.

Hello virgin

It was

Black and latin aren't the same thing, retard.

I know they are, this board is literally wrong about everything because its mainly 17 year old virgins

I guess I see what you're seeing, but even then Alien and Aliens are drastically different too, not as far removed as Prometheus.
I personally enjoy the scifi stuff more with the exception of Alien

What is The Martian?

I'm going to see it next friday and I haeƤve no expectations whatsoever and I am going to view it as Prometheus 2 instead of an alien film.

This way I can find it at least somewhat enjoyable

How many more alien movies until he runs dry?

strawpoll.me/13022648

HOLY SHIT SON

it is more of prometheus than alien

if ridley actually did this and wasnt just overlooking shit that would be great

The fuck, there was music everywhere. Other than an original theme, they even put music from the first alien and prometheus in it

I kinda viewed the first 30 minutes as Alien, the next hour or so as Prometheus, and the last twenty minutes as Aliens.

It's neither. It completely abandons everythinf the end of Prometheus hinted at and the appearance of a few xenomorphs do nothinf to make it feel like any of the good Alien films (or bad ones for that matter).
It's about David now and it's complete trash.

ay what happened to Neil Blomkamp's Alien? I want Chappie to meet David.

yeah this is a better breakdown of the influences than what I said.
okay user, take a breather though
cancelled, and I cant say I am upset about it.

I just saw it. I thought it was better than Prometheus, but it was really disappointing that they didn't go further with the engineers. Maybe they will if there are more films, but Ridley has kept us waiting for long so who knows how he'll fuck us up next time?
Fassbender was amazing, main actress was just a victim of everything, even worse than Shaw. The rest were non existant.

I was afraid that this would be a straight up action movie and it's not so that's a good thing, but what we have here is only half-good really.

It wasn't Marvel or Star Wars, therefore it was a shitty movie

Err no. Bunch of aussies accents all the way through the film "wot the fook is dis?" No thanx.

I just want pictures of her hard nips.

>she wasn't that important
Are you serious or just trolling?

the interracial couple got killed Ridley is based and if you burn coal you pay the toll

Pretty fucking shit desu

youtube.com/watch?v=YXWpVzfZJdg

youtube.com/watch?v=klsy8PiscEw

youtube.com/watch?v=cAQGAOPu1k0

>xenomorphs are supposed to be the ultimate predator
>the main girl singlehandedly kills two of them within the span of ten minutes

Does nobody realize that actress's last name is Hernandez?

Nice friend simulators you got there

Are you actually implying that a latina and a black person having sex is not race mixing, aka interracial?

It not a flawless movie, but it was much more good then bad.

there were no xenomorphs in the movie

There were two, dumb fuck

Interracial couple payed the toll
Gay couple both had alien organisms breach and kill them
The only human survivors where the white, hetrosexuals who while dealing with the loss of there spouse did there damn job.

Also, if you have 2000 plus people, you are gong to expect 20 or so gays.

>thinks the protos a xeno

Don't forget the Tennessee guy representing

If it looks like a xenormoph, walks like a xenomorph, and talks like a xenomorph...

Does this include the fossilized Engineer in the chair?

that was a protomorph, the xeno's arent finished being...engineered.

the xeno's are biomechanical which suggests that eventually, david will somehow manage to get himself absorbed into the lifecycle.

that wont happen until the last prequel.

it would make a nice end to the wayland , david xenomorph plot. all obsessed by creation.

a single note ruins the symphony, fatal flaw etc etc

its philosophy lite but its pretty cool for a horror film

>looks
it was a FUCKING WHITE MALE you shitlord

except when its not, it didn't look, or act like the classic xeno. as for talking like a xeno... fuck you

>massively long limbs
>no biomechanical features. Very organic looking
>hurr durr make jokes instead of accepting i am a retard

I don't remember exactly how the fucking alien looks down to the last detail, i'm not a virgin nerd like you