Europe, Europe, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when we come for you?

Europe, Europe, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when we come for you?

Only ones being impaled in Sweden are the women, by Muslim cock.

> implying 2 inch dicks could impale anything
Perhaps a kid goat's arse Mohammed.

Looking at the demographics of your country, I'm pretty sure Muslims are the ones doing the impaling :^)

By 2100 you'll literally be Muslim majority. That disgusting cross on your flag will become a crescent.

expel you?

>implying there won't be an atheist majority
The muslims enjoy western freedom, they'll never go back to their backward lifestyle. There are exceptions of course.

true,arabs will become like every other western european

The only thing muslims are doing is time and their own family members. Incestous beasts.

but immigrants are usually more muslim then their parents, and so are their children. they cling to religion as they have no national identity.

Only in countries where they don't have a perspective desu

Srebrenica 2.0 my brown friend

Fuck your mom, become your step-dad, ground you (rape you)

lmao, small-dicked wh*Toids need to rely upon myths about vampires in order to try and compete with KARA BOGA warriors

1565 2:Electric Boogaloo

Muslims are taking over whether you like it or not. Muslims are 100 times more masculine than each feminised western pussy, if a race war started tomorrow you would all be dead. Western men can't even approach women for fear of getting accused of rape, the muslim cucks the white man. Look at sweden for a prime example. There is no salvation, no going back for Europe.

You will all get super butthurt and reply to me "fuck you muslim/inbred/go back/i hate you/i fucked ur mum/shitskin" because deep down, you know it is true.

Or you will reply with 15th century battles, forgetting muslims ruled spain and eastern europe for 700 and 500 years respectively

Shoot.

not a single wh*TE replied, i exposed their degenerate culture which is on the brink of destruction

>he thinks he can live here without his offspring becoming gender neutral heniskor changing their sexual orientation at a frequency of 60 hz

That is for sw*dish "men", we do the actual breeding.

what could you expect from snivelling wh*Te """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""

*makes your imam transsexual*
nuthin personell, person

Same thing as last time, desu.

Cry tears of joy as my country is finally freed from the jewish chains.

E*rope will bend to KARA BOGA

you know when you put people out of their comfort and use violence against them, they could easily increase in violence.

also one of the best motivation of terrorists is their own viriginity and inability to have sex, that's why they believe on heaven virgins on some shit like that, the only ones who make childrens are direct immigrants, the ones borned here who lives on underclass areas can't even make families.
the only "manly" image you get is because of savage nigger tier behavior coming from american nigger influence.

*Blocks your path*

kek first time I’ve ever laughed at a swede’s reply

>myths

>Implying.jpg
Impaling*