All remaining charges againts officers involved in freddie gray's death dropped

Are we expecting riots toinight? haven't seen a good one in a while.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/prosecutors-drop-charges-baltimore-police-officer-charged-death-40921907

I'm guessing so

Who knows?

Kek, willing. Praise be unto his name...

a mortal blow dealt to BLM. will they ever recover or will they eat each other

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dindu DA gets REKT, her reputation is over.

everyone's forgotten about him

they only riot when the wounds are fresh

kinda fucked up tbhfam

the guy was susceptible to injuries, which I'm sure he made clear, and he was still given the rough treatment. everybody involved should be in a cell right now

It's hard keeping track of all these dindus.

This is a win for her.

She can claim to have "fought the system" and blame it on the judge and shit then exploit this shit for more votes and shit come election time

What the fuck is wrong with USA?
NO FUCKING CHARGES? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
THIY GUY DIDNT KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!

>Are we expecting riots tonight?
Yes. Media is pumping the story

Dont forget that the city paid his family over 6 MILLION DOLLARS too, even though the officers had charges dropped wtf

He was just cold chillin' and then his back broke. It happens

lol

Nah it is not a win for her. She did 4 cases, 3 resulting in acquittal one in a hung jury mistrial. If it was just one high profile case she could maybe make the claim. But with 4 all not resulting in convictions and her own statement saying she has an abysmally low chance of conviction on the others, she will look political, and incompetent.

As an attorney myself I honestly want to see her sanctioned for bringing garbage cases without doing a proper investigation before hand and for the apparent reason of giving in to a mob justice mentality.

Most of all a prosecutor should only bring a case if they have a good-faith belief that the evidence they will produce at trial will be sufficient to sustain a conviction as based on a beyond a reasonable doubt standard.

I want her to tell an ethics committee what evidence she had to support that these officers caused the death of Freddie Gray, when it appears that the injury occurred when there were no officers present with him as he was locked up in the back of the police wagon.

"defiant prosecutor now facing suit claiming false charges"
RAD

bump, because we will get a happening in Baltimore

>claiming false charges

the charges WERE false

>blame it on the judge
But he is black too, lol

They literally had full evidence that the cops drove in a safe and calm manner. His injuries were proven to be from him resisting so much, literally smashing his body against the metal walls in the van