Western hypocrisy thread

Western hypocrisy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism#Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nique ta race de chiens.

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[108] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism#Saudi_Arabia

We care more about our own people than we care about muslims on the other corner of the world, how dare we!

>more
you dont care at all

lmao ass mad frog detected

>hypocrisy
Nobody gives a shit about mud people unless they are killing whites, that is consistent

Bilel you tire me

Fucking retard frog. Why the fuck should we care about what's going on in the shithole.

I hope I will never see you on Frog/pol/ Mohamed

>flag

b8

also of course i care more about a fellow human being than a bunch of animals

>More people killed in Paris than the other two events combined
Why should we care again?

This

Its the whole thing about seeing shit in the toilet vs seeing it on my kitchen table.

funny, just change the panels, and you have the muslim double standard. but instead of harsh words in the media, it's fucking riots.

because you invaded iraq for this

>rage faces
back 2 leddit frenchie

We don't care about you dying Ahmed, it's that simple

Bientôt la valise ou le cercueil Rachid. Soral ne te sauvera pas.

What? But it's the exact opposite. Anti-Semitism gets people bitching at you. Anti-Muslim gets you killed.

Western "hypocrisy"
> Implying your shitskins countries give a shit about what happens in ours
> Implying we should give a shit about shitskins killing each other everyday since the dawn of recorded history

Now we are talking !
germany is making the smartest post in the year

+ la valise ou le cercueil Momo, prépare tes affaires ou mets les en ordre

this

truth be told, CNN or Faux barely talks about what happens in the middle east versus when there's an attack anywhere near the wes it's OH MY FUCKING GOD SO SAD AND CRAZY ;____;

Who gives a fuck about soulless, middle eastern subhumans? Only western people are important and worth caring about.

>gets people bitching at you
you mean get you in jail, pay a fine, loose your job and make you an outcast ?

i came here to post this

We support Israel because it's a decent country surrounded by literal savages. The bombing of arabs for their land is as morally wrong as killing a cow for food. They're subhuman, and if they have something we desire we should take it.

>dirty anglos are triggered by this but see no problem with circumcision

nigger

Mate, when a group of people kill each other all the time, which has nothing to do with us, why would we care? I mean, it's literally every day.

As long as you don't act criminally based on your hate of Jews, you only become an outcast to the people that don't like anti-semitism. The same way we're all outcasts to non-SJW's. Everyone is someone's outcast.

I managed to fully alienate almost everyone I know from myself during high school a decade ago by trying to point out how many atrocities and mass killings happen all over the world. They just thought I was making it up or being dramatic. They were too busy crying blood from their pussies every time four people get shot in a bar.

Fast forward to today, I really can't give a shit about anything. Not France, not mass shootings, not suicide bombings, nothing. Then these same people bitch at me because I don't care about anything.

One thing I can safely say as an adult that I never got as a teenager: Everyone is a fucking ignorant idiot and there's nothing you can do about it.

>We support Israel because it's a decent country

When your very existance here stops being a menace to me and my people and my everyday life and you go back to the shitholes you belong, maybe then I'll grow again some simpathy for you.

>(pre-2007)Romania stop being racist towards your gypsies adn treating them all like beggars and thieves
>(post-2007) fucking romanian gypsies they're all beggars and thieves

>How dare you?! Don't you know there are other bad things happening in the world?

It's not like SJWs care either. They only start caring whenever they have shout down people after a Western tragedy.

Do you cry when your grandma dies? Do you cry when someone across your town cries? Why will you to the first but not the second?

Because you are closer to them? Europeans are closer to each other than they are to Muslims. Humans have evolved to have a US and THEM mindset. The current political and social landscape is US (Westerners) and THEM (Muslims) we feel sorry for our own. Of course we do.

give people injustice and they will make justice themselves

The feeling of injustice is responsible of many wars,

>not beating the shit out of them as any member of Noua Dreapta does.

nope, we'll keep on coming

is that still a thing?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Stay mad Ahmed

It's because Americans are brainwashed by the media which is trying to paint American oil buddies (SA) with a positive shade.

Most non-brainwashed people realize that SA is fucking insane.

Someone get me a quick count on Christian-motivated religious terrorist attacks this year.
I need to know if this image is valid or pure unmitigated horseshit.

Why should I shed a tear for that muslim filth?
That's retarded.
They're not my fellow european brothers, they're not worth thinking about.
Fuck off ahmed.

Don't forget that 50 years ago there were millions of French and other Europeans in Algeria and other parts of Africa who were born there, worked there in normal middle class jobas and had a life there. Where are they now? Where did they go? What happened to them? Who is the hypocrite now?

You will get what's coming to you.

wegh

One has participated in terrorist attacks, the other goes to starbucks in yoga pants and ugg boots.

It's very interesting that all your posts seem to come directly from Kikebook.

One is a terrorist group killing innocents. The other is a theocracy which has the death penalty for certain "crimes."

Making jokes about Jews doesn't get anyone killed. Jews make jokes about Jews. Muslims, however, go nuts, burn embassies, murder people, riot in the streets.

Most people would be outraged by all of those things in all of those states.

Does Turkey and Saudi Arabia hold candle light vigils for victims of terrorist attacks in France and Belgium? No, didn't think so. Another one bites the dust.

Those attacks are commonplace and expected in those shitholes. Until recently, Paris was a very safe place, but now the religion of peace has imported it's Jihadists. Of course people are going to be more shocked and outraged by this shit happening in a western democracy which is usually secure.

Reminder you are not really a human being my Algerian friend

>#PrayForSyria
>no Syrian flag

Tell me
Why the fuck
Would i give a shit
About something happening on the other side of the globe?

I doubt you'll mourn someone from my family when they'll die but you will do so for your.
WHAT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

Europeans tend to care more about European tragedies based on tribalism. It's why you care about middle Eastern and North African tragedies more my melanin enriched friend Muhammad

Ok here it is
There, thats all of them.

Suck

An user said it best:

If I walk in the bathroom and discover that there's shit in the toilet, I'm not really going to be upset. However, if I come home and find that there's shit smeared on all of the walls of my kitchen, I'm going to be pretty upset.

no one cares about mudmonkies like you

I've grieved several times in my life. For friends who died prematurely and grimly as well as for family members who died naturally.

Apparently that makes me a hypocrite seeing as I did not similarly grieve for EVERY FUCKING HUMAN BEING I'VE NEVER MET AND HAS NO CONNECTION TO ME.

The difference is the geographic locations.

If there was a house on fire, do you think people care more about the fire burning the house right next to them, or the house burning in a city 5000km away?

:(

When you're in a dark room and you're the only one with a candle you need to be the one who goes ahead to make sure everyone finds the way

I'm immune by immunity cat

but I guess I replied anyway

I think the point OP is trying to make is consistency. If you grieved during the Paris attacks even though you might be living in say the US then you're a hypocrite if you don't also mourn the deaths of Nigerians due to terror attacks. ect. ect.ect.

checked

Muslims fought and lost several wars against the Jews. Palestinians should be happy they weren't driven to extinction.

No one gives a shit about negros or arabs mate

The French government does not represent the people. This is the shitskins like you who vote for a government that bomb your brothers to impose democracy. 93% of Muslims voted for Hollande in 2012. You are good slaves manipulated.

For the glory of Islam of course

ayyyy

> OMG, why don't people feel compassion that people who behave like animals and destroy every country they occupy get killed?!
> Why does the world only care about people who actually produce things that make the world a better place?

Face it, Ahmet. Muslims have less worth than roaches. There is nothing coming out of the whole islamic world, except war, crime, incest, rape and murder.

Hopefully I'll see the world getting rid of this vermin.

This!!!

No one gives a shit about sand niggers, Muhamid, sorry to break it to you.

When humans die, other humans feel empathy, sand niggers are animals without empathy so they shouldn't expect any in return.

Also there's a big difference between terrorists getting killed by Israel in self-defence versus completely innocent French being murdered by treasonous countrymen.

If there is a shit in my toilet, so forth and so on

jews

Fuck.

FUCK OFF

A shill is shilling a shilling hole for a shilling. This board is a counter culture to another counter culture. Someone post the who_jews_who.jpg please.

>hurrr why would someone want money?????
libtards are THIS stupid

Asshole

It's past your bedtime kid

Dubs makes it legit

So when's the next attack, Ahmed ?

Fuck you