Why was this costume allowed?

Why was this costume allowed?

looks fine to me

Looks kind of weird. I feel bad for him; he seems uncomfortable in that pic.

If you changed the helmet to one of the others this would still be tolerable, really. Maybe he loos a little too slender in it but the helmet is the main issue.

>I came here to fuck bitches

Because it looked fine in motion on the big screen, even if it does look a little silly in behind the scenes stills like this.

>What the fuck is her problem?
>What did s/he mean by this?
>What emotion does this face convey?
>Why is she so perfect?
>Find a flaw you can't
>Is s/he right?
>What went wrong/right?
>Why was this allowed?

How come the majority Sup Forums speaks like this?

Because Coulson was fanboy if the propaganda-led Captain America.

This is all common Sup Forums lingo, newfriend.

>This is all common Sup Forums lingo, newfriend.

What did he mean by this?

>Why doesn't he understand memes?

Its all a fuckin meme, and man is it getting tiring.

Memes? Why was this allowed?

>Because it looked fine in motion on the big screen

No, it really doesn't lol.

But seriously, the way people constantly use these templates for threads are kinda gay, because it's almost exclusively click bait and will always get responses. There's something about these eight (or more) questions that triggers my autism like an parent who just stole his kid's pixie sticks.

No, it really didn't.

A friend and I rewatched this a week or two ago, we kept commenting on how well this and that was done, but every time poor Captain America came on screen in that suit we would both shout "noooo! why are you wearing that?!"

It is just awful. BUT! If you look at the pic that shows all his outfits from the movies, it's clear it is a riff off of the original USO version, which Coulson mentions, so I suppose it makes sense.

But blech.

Looks fine, just give it a tight cowl the same material as the rest of the suit, with physical wings on the sides.

The only things I'd change is that I'd expose his ears and add little wings to the sides of his head. Yes, I'd go all fucking out.

I always thought it looked stupid. Wish they had gone for the open mask one where it only covers his lower head

They were experimenting, cut them some slack. It's meant to follow the comics but seeing how retarded it looked then they changed it to make it more realistic. Which we have seen was a good choice. People make mistakes, deal with it.

Yes user, everything's a meme.

>How come the majority Sup Forums speaks like this?
Well Sup Forums, what did He mean by this?

All of those originate form either Sup Forums or Sup Forums shitposting and crossboarders spread that shit around.

the helmet is too tight around the face so it accents the cheeks making him look like a squirrel. The suit was fine but the helmet was the main fault

Winter Soldier outfit was best. Hell they should've kept him in how WWII outfit. Bright colors don't really mesh well on screen. They should ditch the helmet, or at least make it an actual helmet instead a helmask.

It's the helmet. If they'd given the helmet chinstraps and made the neck area less cowl like it wouldn't have looked bad at all.

It looks like a patriotic condom without those changes.

Kinda wished they kept the red lines on the waist from this outfit onto the other suits instead of that weird strap shit that looks weird. Besides that, this is the worst of the suits.