This beautiful video will CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK about refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=7rdi9SZX2k8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-T67hcSEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QJSU8ACNdlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is cancer, my view remains unchanged, 0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account.

literally thought and cried and WTF'd

10 videos that make you think fuck having borders and law and shit

>5 kids
Fuck that

That beautiful story just flipped my view on this whole fiasco!! I love terrorists!

>John (((Green)))

I just watched the video. My thinking has not changed.

fuck muslims.

Who gave them all that free shit?

wtf now I hate peaceful European civilisation

>not all muslims

wtf I love muslims now

fuck his shill ass.

>"ooo i wrote a ghey book about a beta orbiter who loves some whore that doesnt like him and it was about me and this girl i stalked . im soo deep and brooding . some one love me REEEEE" ~ that fag who wrote paper towns

But did you fuck the Cheerios, John?

Really felt my neurons clashing against each other

wtf i hate Portugal now

You did, Abdulah thanks you for that 40 inch flat screen.

White flight is the real refugee problem.

>Meanwhile in Germany

This, was just about to post.

>there are also normal people in Arabic countries
How would that change anyone's views?

I'm sorry but every time I see a picture of this fellow, all I can imagine is him wanting to eat a bowl full of cheerios after 40 dicks have been in it.

whoa
damn
shit
makes you go hmmmmmm
ah well....
will, they, pay, taxes,,,???
I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false mortality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. so I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nysnc, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to into reality, because it's now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down you brass stacks it doesn't take a rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of baking a half bread effort. You might have to come to this conclusion though denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake. Except the fax. Irregardlessly, I guess it was inevadible....

>Worked as a chaplain
>Wanted to become priest

Disliked and left some shit on the comment section.
Did I good Sup Forums

You didn't get doubles
Shamefur

Oh Sweden

What, no Cheerios analogy?

>one good muslim family

show me 1000 more

i got you bros

you know who else worked as a chaplin and wanted to become a priest?

That is not vetted by every government agencies in America

quite a nest of them.

YES GOYS EMBRACE THE DEATH OF WESTERN CULTURE AND THE GREAT REPLACEMENT!

YES GOYS THIS IS PROGRESSIVE AND LIBERAL THINKING, SO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR GENES GOING EXTINCT!

Nice tablet, dslr, flash, and lens you got their poor refugees.

Kek
John Green next communist dictator confirmed

>white guy holding fireworks and an american flag
>white
why is america so obsessed with race?

Isn't that the guy who said it doesn't matter how many man fucked my wife before i met her ? Another liberal cuck who cashing on girls by writing chick books all the time. Looking forward for his interracial child.

anecdotes don't disprove the trend of rising crime/terror in countries that welcome refugees

Racist retarts
Why cannot you people accept it for what is??? Without refugee inmigrant workers we would never have became american. we should extend arms to these peoples and do all we can to eradicate their peoples, problems
i feel like i will mever understand this place
damn....
wtf......

wtf i hate refugees now

Everyone in the comment section are fucking crazy.

Seig Heil parasite.

Why are they still wearing those fucking scarves? Take that shit off, don't poison the established US culture with the exact ideology that put you in your position to begin with.

wtf i hate nationalists now

I would care to have them as my neighbours. But only if they abandon their faith or change it significantly enough so it is not a threat for us anymore

ever think how you might just be a scummy human otherwise? cant you see here how the people need us and our help????

John Green needs to be sent to Russia.

wtf i love constant ethnic conflict now

> these immigrants don't want to change american culture they just want to assimilate!!!
> ends video by talking about wops fucking up america with catholicism

le dftba goys :^)

I fucking hate John Green so much. I feel more hatred towards him than any other human being. Fucking trash author. Absolutely disgusting person.

of course most of them are nice and normal people. People usually good. But they believe in Allah and he says they have to kill us all. People always need an excuse to become mass murderers.

>John "I like 48 dicks in my Cheerios before I eat them" Green is the nuest nu male I've ever seen.

pottery

Ya fuck trying to fix our foreign policy that destroyed Syria. It's more important to welcome refugees that HATE us and elect leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

oh and the mafia

Yep. Exactly that.

We can tell the difference between immigrants and invaders by the way they choose to dress once they are here.

Learn the local language, dress like the locals, obey the local law, get the fuck off of welfare. It's not hard, it's not unreasonable. If they did all that, they wouldn't cause the enormous problems that follow in their wake everywhere they wash up. Their shitty, backwards "culture" is what lead to them leaving their home nations; bin it, all of it, and all of the offensive public declarations associated with it.

I know they're are migrants posing as Syrian refugees, just looking at what's happening in Europe. But what about people, like in Green's video, who are legitimately looking for safety and running from war?

wtf I hate borders now

bump

For which Italian Americans were required by law to present themselves to local law enforcement and be registered, no less. Which they gladly did, happy in the knowledge that they were co-operating with their new country in trying to stamp out a criminal organization that originated within their ethnic community.

But it's always Lone Wolves acting alone these days, isn't it?

1:06
>"HAHAHA LMFAO LOL how original I'm. Making joke from a long dead erson who probably did something beacuse of his skin and gende LOL"
Also.
Cherry picking.
We say "MASS" imigration for reason.

This

Cowards.

> why is america so obsessed with race?

Europe has passed that phase, America is entering it

She lost me at 6 million jew bullshit.

The 5% integrate, quickly and determinedly.

They don't walk about the place like it owes them something, dressed like foreigners, and shit out another kid to anchor themselves.

Can you even imagine the shitstorm if Westerners rocked up to Japan or China a million strong and then started leaching like cunts, squeezing out kids to complicate their deportation? Refusing to learn ching chong, wandering around the place like they owned it, then crying for the cameras that the locals were all racists out to get them?

It would be as comical as it would be offensive and obviously wrong.

>these mudslimes dindu nuffin
>ALL REFUEGES ARE NICE BELIEBE MEEE

german news reported on a guy in iraq who lost 7 family members in suicide bombing. it happened the day germany played against shitaly in the euros and his son was watching the game on the public square where the bombing took place. he said his 17year old son called him and said something like "this is amazing goal after goal" (it was during the penalties) his dad told him to hang up the phone and call him when the game is over and then BOOM.

don't get me wrong i hate the fucking refugees leaching off germany but i legitimately felt sorry for this guy and his family. he wasn't a refugee the interviewed the guy in iraq i believe it was in falludscha.

They should go refugee themselves to a country where islam is historically predominant, like say Saudi Arabia or maybe Turkey.
Go there instead of going to Germany and complaining about how the women don't cover all their body. Don't go to France and complain that there's lots of churches and Christian celebrations and always alcohol everywhere and not enough halal food joints.

wow, rly makes u think...

This clip shows:
>the insanity of the current migration policy
>offers a simple proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Other videos from the same youtube channel and the same researcher:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-T67hcSEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QJSU8ACNdlY

>That TV

WTF I HATE REFUGEES NOW

Do you want this to stay in Iraq? Then don't let Muslims into Germany.

>I miss my family
Go home?

>Rockford, Illinois
fuck me why'd it have to be MY town?

>from European migrants with common, recent ancestors and with many cultural links building important infrastructure to a bunch of coons cleaning our toilets and selling us greasy fast food

Yep, definitely exactly the same.

so you're telling me that in the US you make backgroundchecks on REFUGEES????
fucking nazis baka

>Learn the local language, dress like the locals, obey the local law, get the fuck off of welfare.
That's part of it. Still need to severely limit the numbers for the sake of preserving national purity.

everyone can be both a victim and an executioner depending on the situation. that's why compassion is not a good advisor in politics. these people need help now, but when they'll be safe and citizens, they'll want to have a political weight, what we call "islamization", and that's perfectly normal. but that's the kind of thing that can change a country forever and probably not for the best

Didn't watch

WTF I love terrorism now

Have a bump OP

muslims BTFO

wtf i love refugees now :]

>be white European
>nearly Impossible to enter the US
>even if you make it(by fucking a land whale or something) you still have to pay for everything
>will live in a box that I will have to pay 20 years
>the gov is going to tax the shit out of you only to import more trash

>be muslim refugee
>have 5 kids and 2 wives which you can't actually support
>bitch about it on YouTube
>SJW help you and send you to the
>Huge house, tax founded 40 inch flatscreen, and nu-males will do stuff since you are "stressed"

And the end of the day they live far better than do

Thanks, another video disliked.
As an expat, I respect people that goes to live in another countries as long as they integrate and adopt their new culture. So, when I see that islamic attire, is a no.