-14.53%

>-14.53%

Kek

if I sell the stocks, will you die?

It would be extremely profitable

Why? Whats happened at the company.

Short twitter if you want to live

FOR WHO?

Normally you'd think "now is the time to buy" but if you look at Twitter's performance this is typical after every time they announce results.

It has been a non-stop trainwreck since the IPO.

Then again the company is being led by a faggot.
And not just any faggot, a faggot whose boyfriend is the Soros-funded leader of BLM.

At this point companies with massive public influence that make no money, have clear political leanings, censor people for their political views and receive unlimited outside funding to keep going should be investigated.

The company is such bullshit. They banned milo for political reasons while their CEO has a tweet stickied about black lives matter. Biased much.

CUT MY STOCK INTO PIECES

The CEO, Jack Dorsey, is butt buddies with Deray. srsly

The majority of the userbase is black, so it'd be better for them to keep their fans (the blacks) than to ignore their issues.

You're a rich guy.

Now Milo should jump on a competing social media platform for his own benefit and to profit on the ruins of (((twitter)))

4U

You have a big position.

so who's going to end up buying twitter next year?

>Down $2.50
Who gives a fuck? Although it's a stupid investment anyways.

They fund Soundcloud, too, the biggest driver of > muh diversity
in Berlin as long as they can burn money with good salaries the idea of viability of that concept won't die :/

Hahahaha that would be amazing

Each tweet now costs one thousand dollars.

youre right, a stock losing 14% of its value within 5 days is nothing worth mentioning

Virtue signaling to boost stocks prices doesnt work anymore.

Other than that, twitter doesnt really have a good business model

for jews.

I bet Deray likes getting fucked by white guys dressed as policemen while they call him a nigger.

If he hadn't made fun of his clothes, he'd probably have let Milo plow him.

it's too bad she won't pay a dividend

but then again

who does?

It doesn't produce anything and it's basically hit its saturation point for its userbase.

Think about it: if you buy shares in a car company and the car company's new model is shit, you can see where the fall in share price would come from - it's tangible. Twitter doesn't produce ANYTHING. Nothing. Advertising revenue and that's it. It's one giant fucking bubble. And at this point, anyone who has a Twitter account or wants a Twitter account, probably has one already. So where do you go when there's nothing left to do and you don't fucking make anything? Down.

DERAY PAVEL, I'M DORSEY I A

what happened? it's not that milo thing is it? that's just a coincidence right?

he crosses his legs like a faggot

>5 days

Worse than thay. That's 14% in ONE day.

This is Jack as a teen. Kek

>because I'm into deep

disgusting

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Kek is lurking this thread. Twitter will be BTFO, Kek wills it.

Racist trolls are what devalue twitter

Kek
Look at all the fundamental corrections around the release of a new quarterly report. The meme is dying out

for eu

Trump is Kek's prophet and he will emerge victorious.

Don't mess with a Dangerous Faggot.

Kikes are trying to shut it down, they were being exposed too much. Nazism is becoming popular again. I think they sense they wont survive this century.

Cringe.

God damn you're fucking dumb. Stay poor, plebeian.

Just put in my call options. Twatter is going to bounce, regardless of your sycophantic milo worship.

$$$ in the bank.

>mfw if twitter had a female CEO Sup Forums wouldn't shut up about it, that would have been irrefutable proof that ovaries prevent you from being capable of doing business
Sup ForumsOGIC

how much did you place

>not using an Israeli flag

Not really, it would have had to be an extremly successfull company, most likely to grow in the future, who just got a female CEO and who was shilled to armageddon and beyond, while at the same time the compay went to free fall as she took over.