Why would rich white people exclusively seek black hosts?

why would rich white people exclusively seek black hosts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reX_jwdRjmo
youtube.com/watch?v=t_EBKLTvNtg&ab_channel=MichaelAbels-Topic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because blacks have superior genetics apparently. Nigger supremacist trash film.

Gullible and easy to trap.

Some shit about how melanin is the real God particle and they wuz kangs and shit. It actually pretty pathetic that blacks think we're envious of their lifestyles to be honest

Because libs have worked so hard to convince themselves that blacks are equal that once everyone agreed they were equal they had to go further and say they're superior. It basically makes fun of white liberals trying to overcompensate for their whiteness.

Because they're racist in favor of blacks.

This.

dey wuz kangz

If that's the case then why does EVERY SINGLE NIGGER spire to fuck and impregnate white women?

This. It's highlighting how white people whip themselves and worship black people in a bid to demonstrate how not-racist they are.

I thought it was because it was considered "fashionable"

I thought the movie was more insulting to blacks.

>"Ayy lmao cuh u be fkn brainwashed if u actin all white n shieeet."

How?

It's about how racist liberals and the left are, nothing to do with "nigger supremacy" you literal cuck

wtf I love bbc now

what do you say pedes?

I just have 1 question about this movie. How the fuck did the blind guy bid in a silent auction?

This desu
He was making it a social commentary about cultural appropriation and what not

Also I had the theory that the Asian guy was a host body as well because maybe Asians were fashionable for a period?
But probably not.

This t b h, f a m.

What a based observation. Truly white people have never envy or emulate anything that originated in black culture.

Brb- gonna go listen to some of my new Run The Jewels album.

>I'M TRIGGERED
Hello snowflake

Because it's as they said, "being black is in." It was hip to be black. Then again, the town was very isolated from the normal world, so their understanding of what would be in is dubious.
>black genetics
No one actually gave a shit about the "superior" genetics, except the original dude who was so insanely jealous of Jessie Owens that he blamed race instead of his own shortcomings. The others were just so desperate for a way out of their bodies that they went along with the madman. Like the museum curator, who just wanted to see again.
The movie works because it works on three different audiences-
1. Black People. Black people have a natural distrust of white people. The eerieness of the white town is something that blacks would feel relatable, because there's a good chance that they were in a similar situation (around creepy white people pretending to be accepting). Certain little things like the white people essentially worshipping black people, or the auction.
2. Right wing white people. The idea of race mixing being in is disgusting. The idea of betraying your race is disgusting. It plays up the fear of interracial relationships.
3. Left wing white people. The idea that something exposing their virtue signalling as hollow is a source of terror for leftists. They shudder at the idea that they might be racist themselves.
Those were the three main audiences for the movie, and it played up their fears. That's what the social commentary was, a three pronged attack. Peele is half-nigger, so he knows the sides and how shit relates. There's a good chance that Peele is hollywood liberal, plays up the liberal charade, but is really libertarian.

Paul Mooney summed it up best

Everybody wants to be a nigga but no one wants to be a nigger

>Everybody wants to be a nigga

I hope not.

Can we stop the hilarious racism meme for one second to address actual problems with this film? Like why would you subject yourself to evasive brain surgery if something as simple as a camera flash will reawaken the host? Also it seems as though drinking, or simply spending a lot of time around suspicious black people is enough to waken the host.

Why would you pay millions something that is so glitchy?

Also, isn't the guy's DNA all over the house. I mean, he killed the entire family. His blood and sweat have to be everywhere. And I doubt he kept the fact that he was visiting his GF a secret. He will be the first ones the cops look for.

Lol. Liberals don't shudder at the thought. They'll just deny it until they die. It only messes with nig and conservative heads because it's blatantly racist but still seems like such a liberal movie.

Just another term for cool or trendy pretty much, can't deny that black culture is most popular among the youth

This.

It surprises me how the point of the movie went over peoples head. The line "I would vote for Obama 3x if could" should've been a dead giveaway. Peele even mentions this in an interview it was really directed at white liberals saying "racism doesnt exist anymore! UNITY!"

blacks don't have a culture, they didn't invent shitty music or unhealthy fried food, they just stole it from whites and made it worse then called it original.

Because when white people go missing it's national news. When black people go missing it's just, 'oh shit Tyrone must be in jail again/late on his child support/dead in a gangland murder.'

they were in vogue

DID ANYONE HERE WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE

>they just stole it from whites and made it worse then called it original.

You do realize that even if that nonsense were true, it would still be classified as a culture?

>muh dick
>muh fashion
>muh genes
>muh eyes
there u go.

Niggers still deserve some credit for their contributions to music, it goes beyond hip hop/rap

We shouldn't be blind to ALL facts that resist our narrative. If it makes you feel any better, African Americans who came here as slaves have developed higher IQs over time than pure blooded African niggers who remained in Africa. Pic related is still true, so don't feel too insecure whitey.

Why does this chick have an Adams Apple?

I'm black and don't like whitegirls stop projecting your cuck fantasies. You're a dumb Sup Forumscuck who gets his resources from BLACKED.com

The jaw didn't give it away?

Same reason truckers kill runaways.

It kinda goes at both, while people in different groups will view it differently. A liberal watching the movie isn't going to think it's mocking them even though it is.

But the movie does go into "whitey wants muh dick" territory too

>blacks have good fashion
>blacks have good genes (10 points below average IQ)
>blacks have good eyes (shit-tier brown)
KEK

100% they have physically superior genetics. They're more durable, faster, stronger, taller. See sports. All your favourite athletes are black.

Whites may be smarter but they get burned by the sun very easily. They have weak flesh. This is why mixing DNA between species creates perfect specimens. See Alien: Covenant.

It's literally mocking how liberals idolize black people how stupid are you?

based scholar user btfos Sup Forums btfos Sup Forums btfos Sup Forums btfos Sup Forums btfos Sup Forums btfos Sup Forums

It's a movie. People also can't transplant someone's consciousness into another person.

Also "eyes" in the movie didn't refer to eye color, but artistic talent.

He had an assistant behind him, are you retarded?

>Peele even mentions this in an interview it was really directed at white liberals saying "racism doesnt exist anymore! UNITY!"
Literally zero white liberals say this. White liberals are the ones who get offended over shit like microaggressions the hardest in an attempt to prove how not racist they are.

the film clearly suggests its a misconception white liberals have about black people, which is a kind of racism in and of itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=reX_jwdRjmo

To show how tolerant they are.

Because it's They're appropriating us: The movie.

Niggers think they're cooler than they actually are.

the alternate ending is real cops show up and arrest him and he goes to jail, but it really sounds like a typical black director ending.

pretty sure the house was probably going to burn though since that candle shit got knocked over, but maybe not fuck if i know.

Soundtrack is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=t_EBKLTvNtg&ab_channel=MichaelAbels-Topic

The voices are singing "run away" and "watch out" in Swahili.

And there's other hidden stuff in the film too.

"The Armitages and their friends admire Black culture, Black stars, the Black ex-President – pretty much anyone Black they know from television or the movies. Not only don’t they mind their children dating Black people, they’d be proud to be married to a Black spouse themselves! After all, like they keep telling Chris at the party: being Black is “fashionable” now, especially since Black people are innately “cool” and naturally more athletically gifted – opinions they probably see as not only being not racist but the exact opposite thereof. The guy who “bought” Chris’ body quite literally “doesn’t see race” – he’s blind, and desires what he’s been told is Chris’ excellent eye for photography. They’re so progressively in love with “Blackness” that they’d like nothing better than to be Black themselves – they just don’t happen to see actual, individual Black people as “human” enough to have any moral compunctions about enslaving their minds and hijacking their bodies in order to increase their “totally not racist”-ness."

It's an overly exaggerated satire of liberal elite racists who try to prove how progressive and "not racist" they are, when they're actually pretty fucking racist.