Is there a single woman in USA who will not vote for her? If yes, why not...

Is there a single woman in USA who will not vote for her? If yes, why not? She will literally make the most powerful country in the world a paradise for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She will literally make the most powerful country in the world a paradise for women.
We can't be both.

I suggest you watch "Clinton Cash " on YouTube friendo

one of my sisters despises her and may not even vote, but is a bern out so might vote for her anyway
my other sister is voting for her because "i dont like her but she's better than drumpf"
my final sister is voting trump

>my other sister is voting for her because "i dont like her but she's better than drumpf"

People like this shouldn't be allowed to vote

>Is there a single woman in USA who will not vote for her? If yes, why not?

There is no way in hell im voting for this cunt.
Why?
She's a fucking insane, war-mongering bitch that will destroy this country faster than you can say unconstitutional.

hillary wont do anything obama and bush havent done. if you actually believe anything a career politician says your a fucking moron

also there are conservative women who will not vote for her. about 40% of all women BUT they are more reliable voters than liberal women

>refugees run wild in the streets and may rape any woman they choose who does not prominently bear an owner's claim
>paradise for women

Go back to bed, John Norman

SINGLE WOMAN LIVE IN HELL. ONLY OXICILIN HELPS NOT KILL USELF

No woman I know, wife, mother, sister, friends, family is voting for her...they are all on the trump train

Half will, half won't. +/- 5%

>Implying females should be allowed to vote at all

>budget sand nigger

Did she make haiti a paradise for women? No she made it worse when she could of made it so good for them.

Most women despise her.

>I suggest you watch "Clinton Cash " on YouTube friendo

Here's the link:

>youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

Catholics and women with any sensible white husband, or rarely red-pilled minorities

yeah I told her myself that "lesser of two evil" voting is junk

My mother is voting for Trump because she's tired of legal Mexicans and Guatemalans getting a bad rap from the many bad eggs who come here illegally.

Sister was a Bern Baby, but told me she won't vote anymore. She'll probably switch to the Hilldabeast since she is weak like that.

rare

My mom hates Clinton and hates women who vote for her because
>muh first woman president
She also agrees letting women vote is a mistake. Feels goodman

>paradise for women
>at least 100,000 muslim refugess brought in

choose one

My mom hates Hillary more than I've probably ever seen someone hate something.

My wife wouldnt. She has a huge dislike for most women especially cunty criminals like "muh vagina" clinton.

My wife also wouldnt come to Sup Forums so im pretty sure shes the more intelligent of us.

Women want an alpha male like Trump in power.

My mom said she doesn't respect her because her husband cheated on her and she's still with him

I'm Canadian though so not like she can vote obviously but still input

Tell your mom to hmu