>HQ DL Links for Season 1 and 2, plus comics and shorts:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

>Soundtracks MEGA folder:

mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to Soundtrack Here:
soundcloud.com/aivisura
>/sug/ writebin:
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
MEGA LINK for Same Old World: mega.nz/#!288jxRZb!2HwdCtrWNucBKDhbmB-S5ua2W6C9xWJkfVHhsaaZVsE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10288333
twitter.com/ianjq/status/733412143463174144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Steven!

>Wish she'd take off those glasses though. she looks so much less edgy with here big happy eyes showing.
>and considering how emotional and expressive her eyes are removing the glasses whenever she isn't being serious would be nice.

The thing is, before she refused in Jailbreak, her eyes were, how to say, a bit more "soulless". It's almost canon that the reason her eyes are different now is because she improved them when reforming. Hell, you can literally see the change of design when she get disrupted in "The return" and how more human they look once she is back in "Jailbreak".

Those post-jailbreak eyes are the ones we felt in love with.

I have this assumption that the reason she wear glasses is because it's a part of the anatomy she never figured out right, so she kept wearing glasses so the humans wouldn't be too uncomfortable with her dead-pan glare. It's only living with Steven that allowed her to finally get the "expressive eyes trick" right.

That theory is a bit contradicted by "The answer", but even then it can be scratched as Steven imagining it.

so how will the CG react when one of their own becomes corrupted?

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

>didn't spoiler the image or the Lion Around text

This OP is a failure, delete it and make a new one

>Barn Clods
WE

I wonder how they'd react to a corrupt Steven

ARE

When do you sleep?

ARE NOT

>no gif of her trying to entertain baby steven
>no one ever tried making it something she did with toddler steven to cheer him up

this is what the international airing schedule sheet has in the corner. kek

THE

When will Steven sleep over at the barn with his new buds?

Pufferfish Garnet is my new waifu, followed closely by sad Garnet in the rain.

DEAD

Like, one of the current members? It's likely they've fought former comrades who were corrupted before.

If losing Rose devastated them, losing Steven would destroy them.

THE CRYSTAL

Crystal Gems B Team officially renamed to the Barn Clods

>That theory is a bit contradicted by "The answer", but even then it can be scratched as Steven imagining it.
Even in "The answer" and "We need to talk" it seems like the creators of the show were wary enough to more or less switch back to her old eyes design.

Do people really think the Rubies were looking for Jasper to rescue her?

Their ship is way too small for Jasper to fit in there. The only way they were taking her back to Homeworld is if they were poofing her.

CLODS

WUS

Jasper could shink

Also the temple is bigger on the inside, maybe they have Tardis tech in their ships too

Rubies are fucking retarded though.

I think they just want to punish her

CLODZ

Desperately try to save him
>Meanwhile Steven is having an internal fight with himself becoming Luke Skywalker mastering the Dark Side level bullshit going on
>Steven masters turning into a Gem Monster to fight, a towering behemoth of pink armor.

It's weird how hot baseball tees are.

I always thought that was wonky design. Like in Future Vision where she's being completely sincere, yet she still has the soul staring thing going on. Though I guess you could read it that she deliberately changed them, and not that the artists took care to make her less creepy looking.

I still like the idea that she's pulling a Meta Knight though.

Sequence of events as told by Lapis in Same Old World
>Lapis is on earth for whatever reason
>there's a battle waging around her
>she gets punched in the gem and poofed
>a HW soldier finds her and puts her in a mirror
>Multiple HWs interrogate her, asking "where your leader is", "where is your base"
>she can't answer because she's not a CG
>HW Gems flee the Earth
>they drop the mirror at the Galaxy warp
>her gem gets stomped and cracked
>years pass
>Pearl finds it sometime and picks it up
I want to note it's what we know as 80s Pearl, how long has she had that look?

Thanks user

Bi(tchpuncher)smuth for God-Empress.

for example if Pearl became corrupted. lets face it, she's the most insecure and paranoid of the group. if any of the CG would fall to corruption, Pearl is first on the list.

>If losing Rose devastated them, losing Steven would destroy them.

Nth for freaks on suicide watch

My guess is that they'd be able to soldier on as long as Steven somehow gets over it.

She is getting better and learning to become independent from rose.

That is what Steven is doing for everyone, helping everyone. Pearl is way less stressed all the time and has gotten better at her self interest.

Watch the show more closely and update your info. You sound like you are stuck in season 1

>I want to note it's what we know as 80s Pearl, how long has she had that look?
It's hard to say. But I think they probably didn't want to make a new design for a quick flashback.

strawpoll.me/10288333
ONE MUST DIE

Maybe she likes to swap between looks.
Imagine season 3 is back to 80s Pearl

Bitchpuncher as a nickname's got a nice ring to it.

twitter.com/ianjq/status/733412143463174144

sugilite in a speaking role again with a better personality when??

Even here where she accidentally scares baby Steven, her eyes are still more expresses. I'm pretty sure this was just production growing pains.

And is completely right

So now that the entire block of episodes has dropped thanks to the French release, why should I even stick around here until after the next hiatus?

Woolie is better.

at the same time she also mentioned in Mirror Gem that she never believed in earth to begin with and that the CGs knew she was in the mirror but didnt give two shits about her as a fellow gem. would that be implying she was a former member?

They're not going to kill off a main character. It's still a kids show.

i like the bob, yes

What if Sadie was black?

Who boarded Barn Mates? I really like Peridot's design, facial expressions, and hand animation.

Why is Ian so based?

>Lapis is a bitch
Nuh uh.

Kids shows have had all sorts of deaths. Also I left out the main characters and mostly unlikely side characters.

I will also accept "magical not death but zero chance of ever seeing them again" as death.

>better personality
What's wrong little man, you can't handle her?

>Jasper confirmed for the ultimate survivor of SU

POW right in the kisser

Hilary and Zuke. Very clean, but I dislike that Lapis compared to the babe in Hit the Diamond

He's a faggot

>pearl getting corrupted because she's the most insecure and paranoid
>not amethyst getting corrupted
>and pearl has a sad moment where she remembers she's just a pearl
>not even good enough to become corrupted

what if connie and mr. smiley were white as snow

>If you don't kill off characters, your show is shit. TRUE ART can only be expressed through trauma and death
I fucking hate that shit attitude. I watch this show because it's nice and sincere, dammit.

Post-modernism went too fucking far, and it's nice to have a show like this that doesn't apologize for being hopeful and upbeat.

Has a Cartoon Network show ever killed a protagonist character like Lapis or Peridot who had a speaking role in the present (not flashback) and who the show made you love? That strikes me as way less likely than killing off Rose in the past or a minor henchman.

what the fuck was lapis even doing there if she wasn't a homeworld soldier

It's all in the swagger, user, not the design. Lapis walking while shoving her hands in the pockets made me fall in love. She used to be bottom gem on my list.

>faggot
>has been dating Sugar for almost 8 years now

i love rambunctious mean sugilite, i just know that if she goes off again like she did in "coach steven", she'll probably never be formed again in the show.

if garnet and amethyst could fuse with a clear goal in sight with the intention to unfuse right after, but still have a lot of fun, it'd be great. like in that one mimic texiera comic where she fights malachite.

i remember seeing his name on the credits for venture bros (the earlier seasons)

dude at least seems like he'd be alright

The Rubies were actually lucky that they were duped and sent to Neptune. Jasper probably would've forcibly tried to fuse with them all

rose died

I didn't say he was gay
Just a faggot

How long before killing spree?

You mean Bob? Bob is best human.

It's hard to beat Joe and Jeff for top quality boarding team when they're the ones in charge of most good action scenes and now made one of the best comedy episodes this show has had, but the Zuke brings her own strengths to the show and is one of the better writers. Being second best is a-ok.

>dating a 14 yr old jewish boy
Here, here!

Recording it with her Gem powers?

I have the retarded theory that suitcase sam its Marty Farty in duisguise

>Lapis
>not a bitch
But that's the main reason to like her. It's certainly better than before, when she was just wallowing in self-pity and trying to make herself suffer as much as possible. Now she's participating in the silly antics of the others while being snarky and passive aggressive.

The former leaves a viewer with no real idea of what to think of her. The latter is fucking hilarious and made an already good episode even better.

ruby & sapphire were based on them
i think he's more sapphire in the relationship

That's not how it works.

>Barn Mates
>"convenient location in the heart of the country"
D-Did Manifest Destiny not become a thing?

Is that a thing? I guess it could be, aside from the fact that it's one of the most pointless things I've heard.

No, here, Garnet actually made that face on purpose. The whole animated face was cute as hell.

Well, she's canonically a manipulative liar, so who says she wasn't?

>Bob is best human
Bob is 4th best human

Sophie > Earl > Steven > Bob > Amy

"Bitchpuncher" makes it sound like she's a bitch in a bad way. Like it's an insult. She's just bitchy in a fun way.

>bob best human

What if Jasper fought another Jasper?

I think they mean country as in rural, not like the nation

She's gone down from being snarky bitch to just being begrudgingly annoyed and trying to avoid looking like she's enjoying herself too much, probably because Steven and Peridot won't let her hear the end of it if she's having a good time hanging out with them.

You forgot Steven.

I thought Bob was a Gem Mutant? Or are we calling the one eyed Gem Mutant something else?

he think that too
and rebecca says she is like ruby

How so? She misled Jasper, but that's all I can think of.

And? You can be upbeat and sincere while still having some sad elements. But I feel like killing of any of the main cast would be really out of place for SU. Especially since it seems to be going the redemption route.

It's only speculation, but it's safe to assume she may have changed her look in the time when Rose became Steven. I'm making this assumption on the fact that Pearl was never really interested in the outside human world, but was forced to start caring because of Steven.

It's also safe to assume with the huge blast right after the earth evacuation that there were some large scale surface attack, and that it's the even Greg mentioned about Rose shielding the crystal gems and some humans survivors 5k+ years ago.

>Peridot in the barn
>IT ANGERS!!!