HILLARY CLINTON BOHEMIAN GROVE CONNECTION

Yesterday, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFx72yhBC9E
benlongfineart.com/news/2014/7/3/video-ben-long-iv-and-the-bank-of-america-frescos
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/man-shot-multiple-times-through-window-of-owl-of-minerva-restaurant-in-north-york-1.3695028
youtube.com/watch?v=zfN0YWY7I4s
sacred-texts.com/sex/tsf/tsf11.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumping screencaps from last nights thread.

Last part. 3 of 3.

Bump

There is still much to be deciphered from the information on the screenshots.

The more information we gather from this all, the better chance of summoning Masonic user.

Also, any anons out there have the link to all of the Clinton emails? I would like to sift through those today.

this shit is spoopy

spoopy, indeed. continue....

I remember from an earlier thread yesterday, someone was posting murals from the Denver airport. He was also talking about how they built five buildings, but then buried them underground instead of demolishing them.

The last pic that the mason bro posted was of the blueprints/sketches of those buildings. I think we should look towards the Denver airport for some reason.

The murals showed people handing over weapons to one power and shit like that. Kinda like a nod to a global gov't. Just a thought though.

I dont get too scared. When Christ comes back Hes bringing the sword this time around.

Probably why things are accelerating.

They're scared shitless

Not sure if this will work, but hopefully this link will take you guys to the archive.

If not, i still have the threads up in another tab. Idk how to get the archived thread tho...

I was wondering what that last pic was in reference to!! he didn't say in that thread it was the denver airport! that place is definitely weird as fuck. I highly recommend watching one of the youtube documentaries on it.

Here's the other thread, where he made his last post. because i have Sup Forums X i was able to retrieve some of his pics before he deleted them. He only posted 2 momentarily. The final one in the screencaps, and the statue one that 404'd

forgot link...

Yea. They built 5 multistory buildings underneath it, which might explain why the place was so expensive.

It was 2 Billion over budget and is littered with signs that point to NWO/Masons. The Murals, the dedication stone, and the statue all have some weird connection. I'd try and look into it, but the chances of finding some good evidence on Google is slim to none.

Not only that, i do remember them saying the original airport that was there was totally fine. It had more runways and literally no reason to have another one built there. The reason, they say, is because that is where the DUMB for the president is located.

Here's a better part 3 screencap. I made some revisions and included the archived threads.

Also, this horse that's creepy as fuark is outside of that airport. i forget what it's supposed to allegedly represent; it's been so long since i looked at that shit... perhaps the pale horse of the apocalypse?

For some reason i think thats wrong tho. I think the red eyes had something significant to them

Forgot to add, there's a time capsule under the airport set to be opened in 2094, and the dedication stone calls it the New World Airport.

They were either serious about this and didn't think people would realize, or they were just playing a huge joke on everyone.

But yea, the airport is interesting. Two snobs pointing to it in one day could be promising, unless of course they were just being /X/fags and had no real reason but to get us sidetracked.

>pic unrelated

This is some seriously spooky shit we're getting into. I feel as if we're getting close to something big. Something really, really big.

im not even christian but we need bible-tier help now
i dont even
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

btw that phrase "know thyself know others" was also referenced in the matrix (when neo visits the oracle)

>or they were just playing a huge joke on everyone.

That's an expensive ass joke. I think there's much more to it.

Now I'm curious as to what the connection to the previous threads from last night and the Denver airport are.... I'd imagine one could go mad resarching this shit.

Like a spoopy ass national treasure. Where the fuck is nick cage????

Maybe the end times really are upon us and we've been too blind to notice.

>"know thyself know others" was also referenced in the matrix (when neo visits the oracle)

Good point, definitely an expensive joke if it is one. The airport is just too sketchy and too related to this Masonic shit to overlook as a culprit in all of this. Kinda how anons theorized that tunnel that the EU leaders go to and attend is an underground paradise for when the Earth is destroyed by nukes. Might be something like that

I'm this guy btw
Had to swap computers.

California user here. I live in guerneville right outside the bohemian Grove.

Sometimes at night if you listen very carefully in a quiet area you can hear the festivities. Definitely the occult... they've got security guarding the roads entering the compound too.

I know this might be ignored, but I posted in the mason thread last night before post limit; pluck the wing and follow ixion references Ixion in Heaven, wherein Minerva gets Ixion to write a quick bit in her album. He titles it "Adventures are to the Adventurous". This is implying only to keep looking, or to pursue further. I'm currently unsure of the guidestone's significance

Any particularly interesting stories, user?

Can you link to the source of this? I'm currently looking at ixion in greek mythology and no where yet does it say any of those things. I'd like to read what you're reading.

The only connection i see so far is that Shakespeare also wrote about Ixion. I'm trying to find that all right now as this would be the second Shakespeare reference

The meeting is in place right now, and I don't think it will end until the 28th. If you can get something interesting, please do share. Like a vocaroo if you're ballsy enough to go get one.

Btw, god bless you friend. You're near some freaky shit.

Yea, that's right! it doesn't end until the 28th!!!

user, you have to go over there!!

Stay safe out there user. Try to get a recording if you can.

Ixion in heaven, on ibiblio dot org

Not really, just a couple people getting stopped by security. Nothing Alex Jones didn't already talk about.

Listening material for the thread. Denver airport talk with George Noory 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFx72yhBC9E

this is reminiscent of GLP and ATS threads from my youth....fun stufff

i have a 32nd deg paper like masonic user from my grandpa

I'll see if I can hear it one of these nights. If I can or I'm nearby I'll see if I can get an audio recording. You can get arrested for trespassing too...

You should run by there if you're ballsy enough. considering the importance of this year's gathering with the elections and all, might be some high energy activity there m8

I've never been big on occult shit but damn, hard to argue against all the shit that was discovered these past few days, it even connects to some shit that's been around for a while.

Stay safe Ameribros, you guys are at the epicenter of all this.

That documentary is great.

If you haven't watched it, I'd recommend it. Alex Jones did a good job of covering it and getting as much info as he could.

There's no real evidence behind the motivation of all this except for the fact that Moloch is involved in child sacrifice. Also, does anyone have the email where Clinton is talking to Rothschild and they saw something along the line of
>he'll satellite to you if you have the tech available
I'd like to delve deeper into that as well.

Godspeed

I'm curious as to why he says "follow THE ixion" as if to refer to a thing and not a person...

I will say there are a shit ton of Masonic halls here. There's a building in petaluma with the pyramid and the eye, with a hidden Mason hall inside.

More interesting, there is a small Hamlet along highway 1 that has nothing it but a Masonic hall with no windows... secluded from the road. Another good town is Occidental... always a weird feeling in that town, it's in the forest like guerneville but it's old and spooky.

>Also, does anyone have the email where Clinton is talking to Rothschild and they saw something along the line of
> >he'll satellite to you if you have the tech available

I believe it's in one of those email links up there in the OP. specifically the Rothschilds one. Just control F that shit, mang

It's hard to get close. Also I don't know the exact.location of the Moloch statue.... it's a huge compound with multiple camps.

Here you go my nig.

I've heard even after the Grove is over, some Masons will continue to go to the surrounding towns and go to the bars and get prostitutes. Pretty interesting. Have you ever seen any masons in your town?

Thanks. Great stuff, I know I might sound crazy but that might have something to do with demons/teleportation. I know it sounds crazy, but satellite to you sound very fucking odd.

I could be reading it wrong, but who knows.

Bless. Thanks Macedoniabro.

He doesn't though?

I could have joined them a while back lol.... used to get invited to the feasts. Once again nothing interesting... but yeah we're a Mason hot-spot. There are a couple bars in Occidental which I wouldn't be surprised if they were hangouts.

Bump

Wow... my dumbass. I need to fix that in the screencap, because that's what i wrote...

What here is "the" ixion? You see, in the story, ixion ends up bound to a wheel of apollos chariot. While it was supposedly cast into hades, You know what the chariot of Apollo does. It crosses the sky every day, and in a later post it seems clarified to "follow the black sun". But telling us to pluck the wing, as Minerva did, and follow the black sun, really seems to just be telling one to investigate bohemian grove and the like further. If only there was legitimate consensus on what lines he meant with the "10-11" earlier. Different sites claim different line numberings

Yea, i read it wrong and wrote it incorrectly in the screencaps.... see

>If only there was legitimate consensus on what lines he meant with the "10-11" earlier. Different sites claim different line numberings

Agreed. We need to find a more detailed website that can point to those exact lines.

In the first screencap, i quoted another anons screencap in the blue or purple, whichever deals with it, and in the third was the verse I found when reseaching that mentions an owl, but some user tried to correct me but wouldn't give me his source.

Very interesting man.

So, like anons in the past threads were saying, the use of penance is mainly used in biblical/theological things. Penance is inflicting self punishment as repercussions for an action. Very odd word choice in that one. I don't think it's a casually used word, I've never heard it used before in a standard convo.

Also, Sam Aspen time is not a thing, and might be a code of some sort.

I'm probably going out on some stretches, but I really am just trying to get to the bottom of this. I'm genuinely curious as to what this conversation meant.

Yea, the penance thing is weird. how subservient she acts towards the rothschild is interesting

All I can find about follow the black sun is a magic the gathering extended universe thing where the black sun leads the protagonists to the Vault of Whispers because its zenith is over the location. Probably unrelated but that's all I've got there. Guide stone meaning would probably help here

okay, so for the sake of my sanity ive been avoiding be this place for a few days, but I came back today out of curiosity and this is the first thing I saw.

w-what the fuck happened?! i know clinton rigged the elections in her favor and shit like that, but... what the fuck is this?! i need an explanation!

Which, by the way, there is a website with that exact name vaultofwhispers com and its really basic but out of place.

> Might be able to Satellite in if you have the tech

Then mean secure communication.

No idea. I know there are plenty of threads that are digging through her emails and fucking with her campaign in their ways, but when this shit went down last night, I had to make screenshots and keep the ball rolling on it.

I know it's not going to ruin her, but this shit interests me, and considering that Masonic user that showed up, i feel like we're on the verge of something.

TL;DR: Hilldog is connected to some Masonic shit and it just keeps getting deeper.

I gotcha. The penance thing I guess threw me off so much that I was looking at the rest of the mail all the wrong way. Good thinkin though.

okay, so some happening worthy shit went down last night, but what exactly does this mean for us? for america?

well, if that's the case, let's see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Don't worry bout it bro beans. Digging into stuff on Sup Forums always leads to sleep deprivation and little mistakes lol

The artwork bottom left is in the Bank of America.

benlongfineart.com/news/2014/7/3/video-ben-long-iv-and-the-bank-of-america-frescos

time to get comfy with Moloch, family members

JUST A COINCIDENCE

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/man-shot-multiple-times-through-window-of-owl-of-minerva-restaurant-in-north-york-1.3695028

>but what exactly does this mean for us? for america?

No idea, really. It seems though that the more you know about this occultist shit, the more easily it is to uncover other things. Sometimes these signs point to Armageddon, or a NWO, or population control tactics.

The more angles you can approach things the better; and i believe this is a pretty broad angle to cover that is beneficial to understand.

Plus, if there's a Masonic user helping us out, we might uncover some real happening shit!!

Yea, there's a link in the cap where this guy goes into detail breaking down his interpretation of the murals

Source?? That's spoopy as fuck, m8

Yeaaaaa!!! I'm hoping these threads take off tonight like they did last night!

It get's tiring, m8.

Also, check'd

>MOLOCH was the mighty, gluttonous god. He bestowed his bounty upon mankind, but he wished a taste of all that he gave. Moloch gave only to be gifted in return. There was no altruistic hypocrisy in his little divine circle. He was not saving the world; he was not serving mankind. He cared for neither the praise nor the glory that others might give him.

>Moloch was a fierce, self-satisfied, masculine god. He defied the weaker sex even in love. He had no women himself, nor did he wish his worshippers coming to his temple to trail their women along. He wanted none of their weakness, gentleness, delicacy, or romanticism. He was the god of muscle and belly. If cannibals were looking for a god, none could please them so much as Moloch, and Moloch could wish himself no better class of worshipper.

>His temple was out in the open, far from city or village with their polished ways of living. It was an immense, low structure with an enormous figure of Moloch at its end. Like the modern industrial plant with its towering chimney rising to the clouds,. the god himself appeared before his worshippers—a colossal giant of a man with a bull's head and tremendous virile power. His arms he held outstretched as if he were forever demanding sacrifices. There were seven huge mouths to his belly, all appropriate receptacles for the offerings that might be brought to him.

>The figure of Moloch was cast in bronze and merged with a large furnace that served as its pedestal. Whatever was fed to the god immediately landed in the fiery oven. Moloch the glutton would take no chances with his priests who might put away a sacrifice for themselves or share with him the fat of the land.

All praise to Moloch and are queen Minerva

>> are knowledge expands the world like the great owl talons

The worlds elite all seem to be into rock music .. Francis makes even more sense if you believe that he's mocking the Christian god

What in the living shit am I looking at here? Can someone look at the code of this place because my html is pleb tier. But there is a lot of code for features that don't exist on a website that only has 3 pictures. I found this link to Twitter so I think it may just me a legitimate autist who bought a spoopy domain name

source is old Hollywood (forget which movie). They built a shit load of temples in LA for their """films"""

>Also, Sam Aspen time is not a thing, and might be a code of some sort.
she refers to Aspen as a location in the second line of the email.

googling sam aspen brought up the apsen institute started by a sam a.

>Prior to joining the Institute, Sam was the video producer for the US Senate Democratic Leadership caucus. He spent a decade in Los Angeles working on national programs for several major networks including NBC, Fox, Discovery, and Animal Planet. He graduated from George Mason University with a bachelor’s degree in digital arts for social change.

>I found this link to Twitter so I think it may just me a legitimate autist who bought a spoopy domain name

youtube.com/watch?v=zfN0YWY7I4s

Written by a mr. 'Ben Zion Goldberg'. I'm not even surprised the writer is jewish.

>Moloch was the contrary god. he was contrary to all the refinements that human society had developed in its march of civilization. He was contrary to human nature in love and sex. In Moloch, man revolted against his better self. In Moloch, he turned his face on his own humanity. He quickly ran down the ladder up which he had struggled so hard to ascend.

here's a link to the full text.

sacred-texts.com/sex/tsf/tsf11.htm

Pic related is Hillary's email with the Owl/Minerva thing.

It seems like Minerva is something or someone you would need approval from. (Look at the way Hillary says "Minerva agrees".)

It is important to remember that this was one month before NATO intervention in Libya. It looks like Jacob Sullivan may have been writing the Statement to be released by Secretary Clinton, this release would give legitimacy to a Cassus Belli against Libya.

Now, what I found interesting about Jacob Sullivan is that before he worked as an advisor for Hillary he worked at the Yale Center for the Study of Globalization. That might be something to look into.

>Probably why things are accelerating.
>Dark Horse from Denver picture
BTW that statue killed the man that sculpted it.

I agree Jacob Sullivan should be looked into

>Minerva agrees

Makes it sound like an entity.

owl talons Symbol

Not sure if this has been noticed yet:

The phrase "rough beast" in the Sidney Blumenthal email at the bottom of the image is a reference to Yeats' poem "The Second Coming"

It specifically references the line "what rough beast slouches towards bethlehem to be born" and is discussing the formation of israel following the balfour decision.

Hope this helps

What do you guys think the end result of all this digging will be? Revealing of NWO conspiracy?

Might be referring to Minerva and the DoD

Also, in case you guys missed it. Freemason dude posted another pic of his certificate.

Seems like nobody noticed but I saved it

What are you implying?
Additionally, all the symbolism, points to one thing. You must climb the stone stairs of masonry to follow ixion into heaven, to follow the black sun in the mural, and with the cornerstone, it is denoting the most mournful date of the sabbath. Master of the Royal Secret, do you wish for those who seek the light to join the order?

this was earlier today btw

What?? He came back already? Do you have the thread archive?

I was implying that i thought that particular line was hilarious.

>Master of the Royal Secret, do you wish for those who seek the light to join the order?

What does that mean?

BEGONE HERETIC

It seems like something that might be said as part of a ritual.

i'm confused, is moloch the bull or the owl, and which one is minerva?