Why have the Clinton's managed to put together a stable...

Why have the Clinton's managed to put together a stable, long lasting marriage whereas Trump can't stop cheating on his wife and failed as a father and husband not once, not twice but thrice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're both 5/20s, and Clinton DID cheat a bunch.

But Hillary's a cuck so she's cool with it.

Clinton's aren't stable and hate each other.

Trump is just more honest.

Trump is a degenerate.

The Clintons hate each other unless they were in front of a camera.

She's a lesbian. He fucks anyone he wants, and they blackmail/destroy anyone who dares speak.

Bill is free to do what he wishes while his wife leads the corruption.

If they divorce, they can testify against each other....

They have an open relationship. It wasn't cheating in Hillary's eyes, they just had to act like it was an act of forgiveness because Americans would never have accepted that level of degeneracy at the time.

If they hate each other so much how have they managed to make a 40 year marriage work? That story Bill told about meeting Hillary had me in tears.

Hillary is ok with Bill being a pedophile rapist and Bill is ok with Hillary being a murderer and pedophile-protector. In a strange way it works out perfectly for them.

shes a man hating lezzer an he was her beard

Hilary was looking fine though in one of those flashbacks last night when bill was President.

Pragmatism.

>Clinton
>stable

Tip-Top Kek.

bill is a handsome fellow

Trump has 5 kids, genius.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Stop thinking about their "marriage" as a traditional bible-belt values arrangement. It's a cold harsh business arrangement, and that is all.

He's admitted to cheating on her over a thousand times. And not always with the willing. And not always with adults. And not always with women.

>tfw you'll never fly on the lolita express
why live

>That story Bill told about meeting Hillary had me in tears.
Yeah and I got some premium Ophidian oil I think you should try out

Citation, bla bla.

>make a 40 year marriage work
It doesn't work
they just stay married while each do their thing

I wanna fugg that crook

because hillary lets bill get his rapey urges out on interns

Hello Monica, how's Bill?

>had me in tears
so you're that much of a faggot?

>had me in tears

back to plebbit with you

This. It's a marriage based on name only. Their marriage has long been dead.

>That flat ass

They're both unfaithful and are together only for political purposes. It's just like Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt were.

wtf i love hillary now

THICC

>Bill never cheated on Hillary
user, you can't possibly be this retarded.

>Clintons managed to create a stable, long-lasting marriage
Holy fuck, OP cannot possibly not be a troll.

Hilary had Bill killed and reanimated as a corpse years ago, that's how.

The Bill Clinton you see today is not the womanizing rapist president from the 90's.

The Bill Clinton of today is a walking corpse.

for you

>Bill Clinton a pedophile
sauce?

Because of Bill's massive penis and Hillary's insatiable vagina.
In contrast, Trump is a standard billionaire who just buys whores. It's why he was so drawn to the Miss America contest. In contrast, Bill is a true stud and can get young women to suck his cock purely by force of seduction. This is a massive difference between the left-liberal and right, wealth-driven approaches to gender and seduction. Trump is just a rich fuck who pays braindead harlots to suck his wiener and boost his ego.

>Why have the Clinton's managed to put together a stable, long lasting marriage
Because they're partners in crime.

The same way we have maintained relations with other nations: it's a mutually rewarding deal.

Would ole Slick Willy really have taken time to sneak into the Oval Office with some bimbo so that he could play "hide the cigar" if he really, actually, TRULY loved Hilldog? Jesus F. Christ, wake up.

Confirmed. Bill Clinton is now a ghola, created through Hillary's connections with the Bene Tleilax.

rt.com/usa/343048-clinton-epstein-lolita-express/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

This. All of the Trump relations last week had no personal anecdotes. The speeches they gave were robotic. Can't wait for Chelsea's speech tomorrow

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

>clinton marrige
>stable
What are you trying to slide, kike?

I wonder if Chelsea was created just for political reasons too

6/10 bait for making me chuckle
can't wait to vote for Trump

HAND OVER DAT ASS WHITEBOI

>Clinton's managed to put together a stable, long lasting marriage

Clinton Foundation.

They literally have too much shit on each other to separate. International shit that would legally label them as global war criminals.

You think it's normal for married couples to have multiple affairs and sex partners and still stay together - even at the multi-million dollar level?

What do you call a 36 year marriage? We should all be leaving icky enough to meet a Hillary of our own.

Principles, mostly. Women tend to hate them.

I liked it better when the shills tried to trick us with logic. This is just retarded.

They're rich. They never have to be in the same room unless they want to be.

WAT?

*36 year criminal partnership

The massive corruption that is the Clinton Foundation.

When you're both guilty of crimes that would put you away for longer than Bernie Madoff... you kinda have to stick together.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege

Political Convenience.

>Clintons are a marriage of convenience
>stay together only for political reasons

Rally meks u thonk my dear shill

My grandmother worked in Washington during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Before the sex scandals even started:
>they never slept in the same bed
>Bill constantly brought ton of college-aged girls to his room in the white house
>So did Hillary
also
>Hillary is currently in a low-key relationship with Huma Abedin

Hillary is literally gay. It's not a marriage, it's a (criminal) partnership.

They're both practicing occultists. The couple that sacrifices children together stays together.

Explain Chelsea

My catamite worked in the entourage of Bill Clinton and can confirm that he has an astonishing penis with extraordinary longevity and resilience. Most rumors started against Bill were by those who sought access to the said penis but were denied (I suspect your grandmother was among these people, or at least that's what my catamite suspects).

Trump can't even into policy much less marriage

He never cheated on any of his wives, moron.

>tfw you did fly on the lolita express

Being gay is a choice. Hillary probably wasn't always gay. It's doubtful that Bill is the father anyway. It's just another scandal.

rumor has it billy boy is shooting blanks

only married for show

You and your gf/wife meets King Trump, he invites you to dinner and then express his desire to bang your wife/impregnate her.

What do you do?

lel

Tell him I'm Steve, not Sven

After all this occult/moloch bullshit I wouldn't even be surprised if Bill turned out to be a reanimated corpse.

Tell him my waifu is not for the sexual.

There's a slight chance she isn't actually Bill's. Bill himself might be sterile, you'd think with all his affairs and a "stable loving relationship" for 40 years he'd have more than one horrifying daughter.

There's more than a slight chance that this user is extraordinarily virginal.

Funny. No really she isn't Bills.

Is this just because of a funny tingly "feeling" that you got, user?

Shilldogs seeks power this is why she needed Bill. Therefore he was allowed to bang on the side. Now it's too late to split.

Trump is too alpha for one woman and bill is a pedophile who cheats all the time. (see his friend Jeffery Epstein owner of pedo island which he went to several times.)
Drop mike

Hillary has a nice ass

>All the gooks and NEETs sperging out ITT

I, for one, am looking forward to see Bill as first lady.

No responsabilities or politicial pressure. Just chilling in the white house.

Wake up, go down to your private chef, ask him to do some crazy tasting food.

Go up to your room and chill, invite some lads over. Top bantz, maybe some gaming / basket, hit it off with luxury lunch from white House chef.

Drink and smoke cigars with friends while watching the game. Maybe invite a few girls over.

Too bad he's dying from HIV

Wow now I have a bit more respect for her

Chelsea turned into quite the semen demon

Usually get it when you're near user :)

she's like a 5/10 would not bang