You are now the president of a latin american narco state. How do you solve the drug cartel problem?

You are now the president of a latin american narco state. How do you solve the drug cartel problem?

Ban government

Legalise drugs Tax them heavy
profit

I have no fucking idea, mate. Why the fuck was I elected? I have no knowledge in the subject whatsoever. I don't even know that much about the culture. I'm retiring immediately.

>high tax drugs cost too much

>cartels begin undercutting you with cheap tax free drugs

fail

WE DUTERTE NOW

Ship it into the US

come on now Alberto

you have the power to expand the Moorish empire to South America

Wait until Trump gets elected, then tell Trump "We'll build the wall if you end the war on drugs. Otherwise, we're dumping our prison population off at your border and chasing them across."

Right wing death squads

Does my country have oil resources? This is important to my economic strategy.

Why is cocaine even illegal?

Legalize all drugs.

Employ peasants to make it, employ cartel members to deal it abroad.
Export both the drugs and the cartels to user countries.

Join them

Exterminate Dominicans

Kill all the brown people. Problem solved

If you want you can use Colombia as an example, so yes.
>Why is cocaine even illegal?
Because it's a drug that legit damages the user? It's basically poison.

Yeah sure legalize drugs in a non white country

>make taking bribes punishable by 2 years torture followed by death
>make association with cartels punishable by torture and death
>make handling cartel product punishable by death
>make working for a cartel punishable by torture (torture lasts twice as long as youve been a member of the cartel) followed by death

organise a police inquesition body made uo of people who have siffered at the hands of the cartels, who have personal beef with cartels.

they will inspect, and rout out bribe takers, informants, and will either arrest or turn them,

this inquisitory force shall only be made up of idealists, as i said only people who have siffered from cartel abuse, lost a family member, been injured by cartel gangs. people who would never take a bribe or become a cartel crony

I also start spreading mass propaganda, on tv at all hours, showing pictures of people killed by the cartel, interviews of the victims families. rile up the people against the cartels.
i do what hitler id, make the people see the cartels as the enemy of their blessed nation,

protests start up (with a little help from our inquisition forces organisation). now the people themselves are cleaning up there streets with no need for police. people who are known associates of the cartels are being kicked out of their communities or worse. the people are actively working agaisnt the cartels. every day victims are shown on tv as martyrs, who died fighting the wicked cartels. make them out to be heroes. the people stop fearing death at the hands of the cartel and instead see it as an honourable way to die, fighting

now with an idealistic inquisitor force, a mostly clean police force, and an army of people behind my back. i begin an orchestrated war against the cartels

this
there is no use fighting the demand curve. its pointless.

didn't work with booze in the 20s

>You are now the head of a drug cartel. How do you solve the drug cartel problem?
FTFY

never go directly against the cartels, that will get you killed.
I would like to do something like what william of prussia did, reform the army(because in a cartel heavy country you will need it a lot more than the police), then give the cartels a lot of autonomy/no drug control in exchange of their weapons and take them out one by one once they are weak and divided
A full war on drugs wiould be catastrophic unless you are really big, so you have to try to wrestle as much power from the cartels as possible without raising attention

Fire all the Police, and rebuilt it from the bottom up, ensuring that corruption is removed. Institute strong property rights. Join with the narco gangs in legalizing drugs and create drug tourism with the narco gangs now acting as slightly more viscous corporations.

Going full Duterte

kill em all

Nuke the consumers and then mini nuke the ghettos

there are organized gangs behind illegal cigarettes trade here thanks to high taxes.

This !

Like the filipino president does. Kill them.

Death penalty for production, transit, import and possession of narcotics.

Killing all drug barons

Become the only drug baron in the country

Problem Solved

Start murdering

>How do you solve the drug cartel problem?
Fanatical Catholic-nationalist paramilitary death squads.

And this is called a good son

Zapatistas pulled it off pretty handily and present a great example for the rest of the world.

First thing they did was get rid of all the Mexican cops and start enforcing their own laws directly. In the Chiapas, EVERYONE is involved in law enforcement - this makes corruption impossible, because you can't actually bribe everyone. This means making every single working man and woman a cop, instead of having a separate class of people in charge of law enforcement.

Next thing they did is actually put their drug laws to a vote and worked towards building a consensus, rather than allowing a centralized government to create the laws for them. This way, people feel like the law represents them and actually feel compelled to help enforce it - after all, if they voted to ban alcohol then why shouldn't they have the power to stop someone from drinking?

Basically, what they need to do is put both the creation and enforcement of laws directly into the hands of the people. If people want drugs banned, then they need to enforce that ban themselves. If people don't want drugs banned, then they need to be allowed to use drugs. It's really that simple.

I hear that Philippines is being pretty successful at fighting druglods. Maybe we could learn a thing or two from them?

I would get smacked off my tits all day and night and shag every girl that came within 10 feet of me for as long as I could before I got overthrown

Kill every brown and black person. Repopulate with Scandinavians

Simply educate people that drugs are bad and they will stop taking them, this drastically reduces demand, therefore, forcing the drug Lords to seek more respectable employment like a postman or a clog maker. Crime levels will drop to record low levels and the cost of combating drugs can used to build new schools and housing for the poor unfortunate Syrian refugees, they will of course be so grateful by this kind and live saving gesture they will do anything to blend into society and work hard in the community as a way of saying thank you.

Yup, they're just killing drug dealers. And drug addicts.

If I am the President of a narco state, I do not have a drug problem, I have a drug OPPORTUNITY.

>Get fucked by ONU and other human right associations
>There is goes your credit score

>Legalize drugs
>Remove IVA/VAT
>make guns easily available so the new drug capitalist can defend themselves from the old cartels

Wait a sec... what was the minimum IQ needed for a society to have guns and not turn into africa again?

>And drug addicts.
This is perfect. If there's no demand , there's no supply. And drug addicts are neither rich nor armed.

My Secret Police would become the cartrl and murder anyone who tries to compete with me.

>That's usually how it works

Can I make a dictatorship, kill every single one of the politicians, judges, media and criminals both inside and out the prisons?

If I can't do that then I don't want to be the leader, I'm fixing this shit judge dredd style once and for all.

Don't forget to educate cartels on how to make the transition to legit business, or kill them all.

KEK

Go full pinochet and kill narcos, commies and other degenerates. Then let the free market flourish

also legalize weed

Legitimize it and export to degenerate first world shitholes

With helicopters of course

Legalize everything.
Start Opium wars against eurocucks to force them to let me flood their countries with all of them because free trade is sacred + I get to avenge the last chinese emperors.

I guess you can, just follow Fujimori's example.

You tax them too heavily and you'll just compound your problems without solving anything. Legal drugs have to be able to compete with the black market for legalization to work.

Legalize non-selfdamiging drugs and kill the ones who are already killing themselves. I doubt heroin addicts will ever be a functional member of society.

Purge the senate and the country from corrupt polliticans.
I'd go full Duterte and whipe the cartels full blown war.
legalize soft drugs like weed and tax the shit out of it.

>Casualties will be considered cartel collaborators

This