What are some good films about the only wall Trump will ever see throughout his presidency?

What are some good films about the only wall Trump will ever see throughout his presidency?

BOW DOWN

TO

THE

(((JOOOOOOS)))

>Trumpflakes will defend this

Say it with me: JEWS ALWAYS WIN BABY

What are some films about brainwashed leftist children who don't even know why they're mad anymore?

>yfw this is the only wall Trump will see during his presidency

>I'm anti-globalist
>Literally holding a globe with foreign leaders after making huge international arms deal

What are some movies about being careful what you wish for?

You're the mad ones. Nerd virgin Sup Forumssters.

8 MORE YEARS OF ((((((((((((AMERICA FIRST)))))))))))))

Sorry, r/The_Donald. You're not wanted on voat or here. Please go back to your jew curated safe space on leddit.

What are some good films about faggots who can't fuck off back to Sup Forums and keep shitting the board with burger politics?

Why do Jews make people wear their stupid penis cap?

>didn't succeed on cripple/pol/
>now using the same playbook on 4/tv/
Nigger, just last week you were all saying how Sup Forumstards are dumb for being antisemitic racists. What, admitting this is a racist board of peace now?

Shit thread and also shill thread. Can't wait till the mods ban all the political shill vpns

I've had sex and never go on Sup Forums and am not even American. Your assumptions are all the result of brainwashing and false. I have discerned from your direct actions that you are a brainwashed leftist who can't even figure out why he's mad anymore.

Retort?

You keep posting this pic of your internet battle but there really isn't an argument. It's just cringy. And we know it's you because the filename is the exact same everywhere you post it.

this is some desu ex shit

I'm a staunch anti-leftist who is better than you in every way and I suggest you go back to Sup Forums and stop lying on the internet.

Good Goy. 0.0001 Shekels have been added to your accounts. Please visit and donate to us at r/the_donald

Really makes you think.

Wow... you lied again, me BTFO...

>...
Hello, reddit

Does this trip of his confirm he's a forskin muncher?