OUCH

OUCH

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/state-department-purged-emails-secret-anti-netanyahu-campaign/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

wtf I hate the DNC now

Goddamn someone call the burn ward

(((((Stein))))

Jill "The Lean Green Bantz Machine" Steinberg

Checked and rekt.

Damn

Wtf I love Jill Stein now

fucking get 'em Jill!
Best way to leech off the Bernouts

Damn I want to #SealTheJill now

That left a mark

wewNaD, Trolls trolling trolls: Presidential Election edition.

>stein

How long before we'll know if the Greens are really soaking up Bernouts? Stein's been very welcoming to them, but it's hard to break DNC mental conditioning.

She's great at shitting on Hillary. She hates both parties with a real passion.

(((Stein)))

Wow, I would have expected a petty jab at Trump from her. I hope she becomes more relevant and siphons more bernout votes away from Hillary.

We should shill her for bernie people.

I know you guys don't give two shits about Israel but the Obama administration was already caught using taxpayer money to try and unseat Netanyahu.

freebeacon.com/issues/state-department-purged-emails-secret-anti-netanyahu-campaign/

And then they tried to cover it up. It was a mini hillary-email scandal that pretty much went under the radar.

holy shit..i may have to pity vote for her. It'll probably melt my skin voting for a jew..but I'll get over it.

THAT'S IT
I'm a Shell 4 (((Jill))) now
kanker captcha

(((Stein)))

Wait, a jew speaking truth? That cant be right.

She's not the Sup Forums candidate but I like her right now.

Wow who would have thought it would be the DNC collapsing this year and not the GOP

(((Stein)))

I thought Hillary's emails contained stuff that wasn't a big deal, so why is reading it now a crime?

I care about Israel, but we need to focus on Hillary. There will be time to jail Obama after Trump is sworn in.

this. I want to #fillthejill now.

who is this qt!!???

lel

Guess I'm Shill4Jill now

Kek smiles upon you Brother.

>but I like her right now.

She's shitting on the Dems because they're not Marxist enough. That fucking Jew is a cancer worse than Shillary could ever be. Thank fuck they're turning on each other.

It's pretty (((smart))) of her to model her leftist policies after Trump's success. She gets to ride his good ideas, but with a "evil white male" overtone. Gotta build up that future base.

Steinberg might pull down the largest independent vote yet, she will take tons of bernouts from Hillary. the ones who have "morals" are gonna vote stein and brag about it.
I voted Johnson instead of mittens so I can't fault them

Really makes you think.

The more Bernouts vote that vote for her the better. It's like a holy civil war between the Jews. What a time to be alive.

I'm now a #FrankenSteinMonster

If you have friends voting for Hillary accuse them of being morally bankrupt then hit em again with that you're voting for steinberg.

Stein isn't a Hillary shill like Bernie and knows you have to eat your neighbors before you move on to the main opposition.

Stein is a Trump plant

>Trump plant
Good to see Trump is doing his part for the environment with all that gardening. Stein would approve.

(((Stein)))

BASED KIKE

>trusting a (((Stien)))

>Mfw the left wing splits
>Mfw the right is in tact under Trump rule
>Mfw farther right candidates can win elections
>Mfw America is under right-wing rule for decades

I love our new internet shit-talking political system.

PRAISE KEK IT IS FORETOLD

Hideo Kojima

i just read some replies
do americans really ignore the fact that the dnc is undemocratic and try to shift blame to russia without any proof that russia did it?

clean your mess first, then blame russians for hacking IF they did it.

>do americans really ignore the fact
Can you really say your citizens are much better? I'm not making assumptions or speaking from knowledge, I'm genuinely curious.

Funny how a throwaway line about Russia amounts to treason and foreign governments trying to influence American politics but taking giant fucking donations from the Saudis etc. isn't.

Earth has been around for millions of years and we were born just in time for this.

we don't have proof of rigged elections, we only know that the green party wants to legalize pedophelia and the left party is hating germany (most of them)
merkel is destroying europe, everybody knows that, but only old people vote for cdu/csu (asked my grandma why:'because i always did')
we are drowned in propaganda, that's pretty much it.

there were no major leaks or hacks as far as i know, so we don't have accest to that kind of information.

But still, we are not as cucked as you are.

omg please suck away the Bernout votes so trump can win.. jesus christ Memes are real guys

not denying it
but that has several reasons
because there is a great pond between the middle east and america.
democrats would be worse than merkel if muslims had a landpath to your country.
blm and the sjw movement proofs that you have potential to be cucked,
and let's not forget that we killed juice. either we are cucks or nazis.

i think - and hope - that people would act different in germany if leaks like that happen.

Jews gassing each other
I'm in an alternate universe

wtf i'm a #jilljiggler now

wtf i love kikes now

>blm and the sjw movement proofs that you have potential to be cucked,
No doubt. America is the intellectual capital of social justice, cultural Marxism, and figuratively being cucked.

The (((Media))) will shut her down because she will take away from Hillary votes. We should probably focus some meme magic to get her noticed by the bernouts.

PRAISE KEK AND THE HIGH MARSHAL TRUMP

I wanna have sex with her.

Bump for visibility

kek

Wow
I just took a major #JillPill now

>JillPill

GILF
I
L
F

On point.

>Mfw America is under right-wing rule for decades
>Decades
Ahahaha
I give the American Right the rest of the 2010s and 2020s. And I'm being irrationally generous here.

DEMOGRAPHICS ARE DESTINY

Nonwhites + Cuck Whites = Union of Social Democratic America

The Democratic Party is a snake eating it's own tail. Fucking glorious.

Dude, Trump's entire platform is focused on destroying the Democratic voter base and empowering the Republican voter base

is dat sun Bieberhole69?

>Been manipulating elections in other countries since Christ was a corporal.
>All butthurt when it happens to us.
>What goes around, comes around.

what

how is him being self funded bad?

excuse me, but what's an HPI?

me too bro, me too

It would be better with less spics and nigs tbqh

The enemy of my enemy...

>I drew you as a loser, therefore i am right
I can't stop you from making those retarded images, but I encourage you to come up with better shitposting. You have options you know.

HPI = Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.

AIAN = American Indian Alaska Native

I am now a #SteinStein

>implying massive deportations won't drastically slow the increase in hispanics
>implying European flight to America won't drive up white numbers
>implying increased prosperity for the entire white population won't increase white birthrates

Come on senpai, are you even trying? Demographic projections never account for things like changing economic conditions, warfare, disease, etc. (((Demographers))) keep predicting the Japs to just go extinct, like they don't understand the basic biology concept of environmental carrying capacity.

Good strategic move.

Get only hope of getting votes is from the democrats, and the democrats winning is as he as republicans winning for the green platform.

But, losing to Donald trump is the only possible way the democratic party will actually change.

If the most party-one democrat in living memory gets btfo and loses the worjinf class suplort the party has been based around since fdr, they will have to realign themelves to move on.

If republicans lose while an outsider radical is leading them, they'll double down on their previous neo-conisms.

Hillary winning destroys the country on many levels, not just with her administration, but ensuring another 20 years of the parties current form.

Quit being fickle, user

Oh fuck, he's being influenced by himself!

CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN

Spics out!
Out! Out! Out!
BUILD WALL

Theres no way the U.S. stays together with the demographics of brazil.

Too many white people who aren't willing to live in brazil.

It's true. The Jews use us to cuck Europe and other Western countries.

Even if Trump doesn't decimate them, they'll probably intermix enough to be indistinguishable from swarthy whites 100 years hence anyway.

I don't want to keep them because they're a political liability, but realistically the white population will just take an influx of foreign genes.

Nobody's going to be calling themselves 'hispanic' in America 100 years from now except the darkest of the dark spics.

Wtf I love jews now

>worjinf class suplort

it's like I'm reading an Adventure Time script

ftfy

I liek it.

Gooks go up slightly, over half of beans get trashed.

I'm ok with this.