You travel through time to this exact moment. Its Christmas

You travel through time to this exact moment. Its Christmas.

What present do you give to stop the Clinton Administration?

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dads-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-sexually-experiment-with-the-kids-at-school-like-he-did-growing-up-hell-i-guess-he-always-wanted-her-to-stay-his-little-personal-virgin-pianist-girl-scout-forever.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a bullet

That.... is this real?

I go back two weeks, and give Hilary a train instead of a doll. This way she grows up to be an autistic railfan and not pursue a career in politics.

real as an aryan girl can get

Everyone was a child once

Yeah, I've seen that one 1000 times. Never seen the christmas pic.

A cool clock

>NB4 MUH DICK

Guess you never read link related then

capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dads-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-sexually-experiment-with-the-kids-at-school-like-he-did-growing-up-hell-i-guess-he-always-wanted-her-to-stay-his-little-personal-virgin-pianist-girl-scout-forever.html

Wait, that's supposed to be little Shillary? Fuck I thought it was a younger Kaine in the middle but couldn't figure out the black and white. Does this mean they're related?

AIDS

Is that Bill on the right? I didn't know they knew each other from such a young age.

yeah, they straight shota'd right after

My gift will be endless hours of rape on loli hilliary. she will come to know a mans hand.
Relentless sex until she is only able to love rapists and swears revenge on american men.

Protip: this already happened.

Thanks for that.

What did they mean by this?

Bitches manipulate? Perfectly normal. Perfectly healthy.

but their own dads? thats fucked

How old are you? You don't think daughters manipulate their fathers? Grow up in a house with only brothers? Have any kids of your own?

Only cucks get manipulated by daughters

I still can't believe that race this ugly exists. These things are uglier than chimpanzees. I'd sooner fuck an orangutan with AIDS than touch an Abo with a 10 foot pole.

Where the fuck did Abos come from? Did they just come from south Indians? South Indians are the second ugliest people on earth after Abos. In fact, they look mostly the same but Abos are slightly uglier. Fucking Dravidians.

Average IQ of 60. Dumbest people on the planet. Genetically isolated from the rest of humanity for 60,000yrs. Fucking fascinating if you ask me.

Btw has anyone EVER SEEN A PHOTOGRAPH OF Hillary Clinton being pregnant?

Seen this pic 1000 times and it gets nastier every time. Absolutely fucking disgusting. I can't believe all Abos didn't just immediately commit suicide as soon as they were introduced to mirrors.

I wonder what we looks like for them

Come to think of it, NO!

And does this Chelsa thing looks anything like Bill or Hillary?
No

Was this whole character Chelsa Clinton made up to make it possible for such a "modern couple" to even get elected into high positions in (then) mostly christian USA?

Is that a female?

Politicians are such massive slimey shitballs, I'd believe anything tbqh.

Female in her mid 20s, with the face of a 50yr old man. Genetics and hard fast living are a bitch.

I googled that and couldn't find anything. Weird.

Chelsea looks more like Steve Buscemi's kid than anything the Clintons could produce desu

>Steve Buscemi
topkek

but seriously though, there are even pic of michael obongo pregnant

like somethin out of Final Fantasy

same goes for alot of spiders in australia too

Rape her constantly. Then make sure to tell her my name is Donald Trump

mandatory