Is there truth to this or is it just a meme? Why does this happen?

Is there truth to this or is it just a meme? Why does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqoI9eqiyRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its the american food and a sedentary lifestyle

>captcha asks me to select all the food

I'm a skinny dude and my ass still sweats litres when it's hot or when doing something physical.

I can only imagine what it must be like for those landwhales

People that do this also tend to be the type of people the fucking fart all the time and can't comprehend how to hold in a god damn fart. Since they never learned to strengthen their sphincters, this kind of bullshit happens. They go to fart like it's no issue, and that happens to be the time shit pours out like a fucking volcano of watery putrid shit.

>my fece when FDA keeps fucking the american foods

Idk but i have hyperdrosis and this is my biggest fear

MOOOODS

move somewhere colder

Save me :(

Americans are a pretty on-the-go no nonsense people. Time is money and you should like some frilly faggot asking "excuse me, sir, where is the rest room? I need to expel some waste from my bottom." Do your business there, boom, and go about your day.

why does this always happen in Walmart?

Poo in loo, burgers, for Krishna`s sake.

this

zero fiber, indigestible oils, lack of personal care and dignity

Are Amerilards the true poo in loos?

I know Pajeet poos in the street, but Amerifats literally poo in pants, how is that not worse?

BTW last time ins bad am Hannover seen non-tanned germs pissing all the bushes around it.

Clear sign, that Gaymali is truly turning in USSR 2.0.

I walked by a huge guy today in the market, as soon as I passed I got a nose full of unwashed human flesh and almost gagged

sometimes Murica makes me sad

I've never personally seen someone with shitty pants in public. But if you noticed all of these pictures take place at Walmart. Lots of weird people go to Walmart.

No OP, those are just dum-dums that forgot to put diapers on. Some people are retarded.

Poo in pants, we have a meme gentlemen

Everyone occasionally shits in their pants. Accidentally mainly. I shit myself like every three weeks. Food just fucks with me bad

I was in the Navy, people piss in bottles or in steam drains anyway. As for flushing inappropriate materials, they do. Idiots would jam Red Bull cans into the toilet, then unroll an entire thing of toilet paper and put that on top, then shit and piss on top of that mixture. It's the worst thing imaginable to try and clean up.

These fucks are just so fat that any fart feels like a shit and they just get sick of checking their pants every time so they just deal with it, and often times they smell so bad they adapt to it

We're too busy making money to waste our time going to the restroom

A lot of those "weight loss" pills and other medications enormously fatass people take will cause "loose stools."

So, basically, in an effort to stay ((((healthy)))), they take "skinny pills" that have the side effect of making you shit yourself.

there was this shit called olestra they would try to replace fat with to meake food healthier

but it just made people shit their pants "anal leakage"

> I was in the Navy
That's exactly my point.

I'm so fucking sick of yuropoors coming on this AMERICAN board and making fun of RED BLOODED AMERICANS for accidentally going to the bathroom in our pants.

GUESS WHAT FUCKFACES: It happens! People poop and pee! Wow you want a nobel peace prize for figuring that out? Is that what the head of the european science commision discovered yesterday? Woweee so smart!

Guess what: here in america we like to eat. we can afford all kinds of delicious foods and we love eating. Sometimes we get full and have to poop and can't find a toilet in time. You know what? Who cares. We have like 100 aircraft carries you worthless little shits. Yeah, I poop my pants sometimes but it's not a big fucking deal. Here in AMERICA I can afford new pants! I know you broke ass yuros can only afford 1 new pair of underwear a year, but not us americans. I get paid $35,000 a year at my job so I can buy new clothes whenever I want.

Guess what else? It happens to people sometimes okay. Every American has pooped their pants once or twice this year so far. But we don't get all grossed out about it because it's a natural bodily function. You stinky ass yuros should know all about that, fuckng hairy fart monkies.

Who gives a shit if I poop my pants? It's not even that big of a deal and you guys won't shut the fuck up about it.

what the fuuuck man i never shat myself since i was 4

what the fuck do you eat?

Yeah? But you don't walk into a grocery store after shitting yourself.

Is that Pajeets copypasta?

the images of women are the result of shitty diet pills. i've read that they leak without knowing

kekd

How does that even work?

First of all, the shit that's already in the rectum is supposedly solid before taking the pills.

Secondly, I highly doubt diet pills also have a numbing effect on the anal sphincter.

It just doesn't add up.

The last time I shat myself was when I was 3 years old and there was a huge queue to the toilet. Get your fucking shit together, ameritards.

>Everyone occasionally shits in their pants.

Of course not, America!
No one on earth shits in his pants, what's wrong with you?

Some people have IBS, though.

That, and who knows what the food over there is really like. From what I've heard, for real, the greasier the food, the more desirable it is.

So how hot can it possibly get in Finland?

>Finland
>Sweating

WTF. That isn't normal, dude. Go see a doctor, stat.

Haha, oh I remember that stuff.

Looks like QuikTrip, a convenience store chain, isn't even trying to hide it with their new """"pizza"""" (bottom left corner: "may cause urgent diarrhea").

a side effect on almost all of those diet pills are diarrhea

>Is there truth to this or is it just a meme? Why does this happen?

It's just a meme. There are Walmarts all over the world. You'll never see evidence of what part of the world the pictures are from.

I'm a manager at a local Walmart. I've never seen anything like that. At most you get lazy fat fucks riding around in the handicap carts.

IIRC the pills prevent fat from being absorbed
Now if you couple them with a low-fat diet then it helps
But the landwhales keep eating 40 KFC buckets, 60 Big Macs, 17 fried butter slabs, 6 servings of fries and wash it down with melted cheese
Result: orange shit oil

I haven't shit myself since I was 5, what the hell do you eat?

holy shit
include me in the screencap

It's a meme, walmart has a huge number of stores open 24/7 and every American has been in one at least a dozen times. If you take pictures of the worst of them then it tends to also be the worst of a huge nation. You can find hot girls there too.

Most of the US obesity rate comes from African Americans. Whites are generally similar to Europe 15% ish, but With Africans, their women are 82% Obese if I remember the numbers correctly. No one ever meme's the US as fat Africans though.

LEAVE /r9k/ ALONE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

murika

Have you ever felt a fart coming on, tried farting and realized it was actually poo? That usually happens when people have diarrhea. It feels like a really warm fart.

IF YOU GOTTA GO YOU GOTTA GO

>i shit myself every three weeks.
What the hell user? Wear some pampers or something. No one has a reason to shit their pants.

fucking this. i just don't do it in public. the best is when i'm fapping on the computer and i shit myself as i cum and i have a big, smashed poopy sandwich

only retards do it in public

hahahahhahahaaaa

WTF is ZOG feeding people in America?

>I shit myself like every three weeks

Ewwwwww

i got some bad news for u mate

>Liter

Since when did the USA go metric? Spelt incorrectly, too?

>I shit myself like every 3 weeks

why don't you care? doesn't it at least itch?

Poo in roos

>underroos

>Israel post
wtf i hate America now

I have, but it certainly doesn't feel like a warm fart to me. I manage to realize it and clench my ass just before disaster.

Also, if you know you have diarrhea, taking the chance is always a horrible idea.

Fake cheese. That's your culprit.

>be mexican
>poo in bin
>be indian
>poo in loo
>be amerifat
>poo in pants

Im ded

Like to the US? :^)

I always get labeled as a troll for saying this, but it's not a lie.

I live in one of the most over weight states in America.

I wored in the service retail industry for over 4 years.

I would have to get carts for fat people.

The fat people couldn't move without a cart. They would huff and puff with cans in their hands. Some as young as 30 years old and onwards.

One coworker trained me to get the carts to these people.

He told me to always look at the seats before picking them up or dropping them off.

Why?

Because when he first started the postion he sat in literal piss and shit from someone who used these fat mobile carts.

9/10 times with these carts they are occupied by massively obese people orginally desgined for the elderly and physically deformed or injured peoples.

- /jp/ insider.

>Americans are a pretty on-the-go no nonsense people

gas fat people, honestly

You're full of shit
PUn not intended.

No one actually Shits themselves like this unless food poisend or sever diarea.

Never trust a fart.

It's a step in the right direction.

>Everyone occasionally shits in their pants
There is no going back now is it...

We can't spell it "litre": that'd be too French. But, people buy soda by the 2-liter bottles like they're single servings.

Don't insult our glorious ((((cheese-products))))

Last time I shit my pants was when I was stood having a piss and needed to fart so I ripped it out and a fleck or two of shart flew out into my pants.
America, you need to sort your diet out to be dribbling liters of shit down your leg isn't healthy

ew

Truth to people soiling themselves?
Personally, I've never seen or even heard of it happening to other people, all I've seen are those pictures of people in Wal-Mart.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqoI9eqiyRo

I've never seen it irl but we are not ashamed to talk about it!

Maybe they're self-destructing.

I hope you are trolling...

I consider myself quite well rounded when it comes to cultural nuances but for the life of me I can't figure out why Americans think shitting themselves in public is perfectly acceptable.

When asked they usually brush it off, as if I were some sort of prude complaining about foul language or something - they don't seem to understand that outside of the US no one would shit themselves and continue to walk around in public.

Most people I know would die of embarrassment if they shit their pants in public - but not the American.

"I'll just buy new pants later" they say

Is it the capitalist "go-getter" lifestyle that means most Americans simply have no time to use the toilet?

My goal here is not to offend or antagonize but to learn the thought process behind this wide-spread acceptance.

Thanks in advanced for your replies.

>literally shitposting

I've shit myself exactly once in my adult life, it happens yes but it's not supposed to monthly you fool.

And yeah when it happened I immediately went home, I didn't stop by 7/11 for a fucking slurpee.

(((Food)))

Target exists for a reason. Pay more to avoid the weirdos.

Also better clothes.

>You'll never see evidence of what part of the world the pictures are from.

Seriously where do you think you can find the combo wallmart/obese/shitty stained pants?

Fucking defensive liars, claiming you don't shit yourselves

POOP HAPPENS, GET OVER IT

I just wonder how they can act so casually about it. I'm pretty sure that outside of Walmart, people who shit their pants would drop whatever they're doing and go clean up and change.

It's an American tradition, I thought we got it from you go- guys since we are such close allies and have so much cultural exchange.

We really really dont.

It's like the bottom of the ghettos that shit themeselves.

Fat white people usually are also low class bottom no motivation people as well.

I don't understand it other than no self respect and sheer laziness.

My parents both have problems, but this never happens to them. Dad had prostate surgery so he wears this small absorbent type pad by his crotch, mom has IBS and has this thin adult diaper. People in pics are too dumb to do this or gorge on shit foods and get anal leakage once in a while or daily.

If you frequently see skid marks on your undies people, go buy some adult diapers so it doesn't leak through.

People are given the ability to live very comfortable lives here with very little effort. Some attempt to take full advantage of that.

Whats in our food that makes us sick? Does Do Europeans eat the same kind of food or is ours different? and if so, is the ((((FDA)))) behined it?

It's a tradition, greatest ally. I thought we actually adopted from you guys since you influence so much. Are you trying to ruse us again?

It's walmart people, their diet pills give them liquid shits or something.

If you are sick with a virus yeah, but not just out of the blue shit your pants!

Go see a doctor you literal shitlord!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

t. snob and hypocrite with poopy pants RIGHT THIS MOMENT

That's not sweat buddy

Best answer came from /fit/ years ago. Fatties are fat, so they take fat blockers to become less fat. Fat blockers prevent dietary fats being metabolised, so your shit is full of oil. It just slips right out.

>pic related