Is Nolan's batman possible? Like the suit, the cape, the batmobile, all that other shit

Is Nolan's batman possible? Like the suit, the cape, the batmobile, all that other shit.

I know his take is considered to be the most realistic, but is it possible for some rich guy to become Nolan's batman?

If you ask me I think the suit might work, but the cape and the batmobile look super pseudosciency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRqnTODwvEA
youtube.com/watch?v=hqCbInoINys
youtu.be/KDnP9zfmi54
shortlist.com/entertainment/films/batmans-cape-could-fly-but-landing-would-kill-him
youtube.com/watch?v=lwQR0xrmQmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I imagine the batmobile would be entirely possible to make, but whether it would be as practical as the movies show is up for debate. The cape is anyone's guess.

With enough money it's probably all possible but no rich person is retarded enough to do this

There is absolutely no reason to fuck your health going out all hours of the night fighting street thugs when your money takes you out of that life and you can still donate to whatever organisations you think might help tackle crime

>Is Nolan's batman possible? Like the suit, the cape, the batmobile, all that other shit.
Not the magical cape that makes you fly and never gets stuck in the back of your bat bike chopping off your head.

so at the end of the day bruce wayne is just an autist

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>driving an armored all terrain vehicle on old rooftops
>possible

No, it's incredibly unrealistic.

i'd say any autist has potential to be /ourguy/

in fact I wouldn't put it past some random Sup Forumstard to start doing batman shit. looking at the hwndu stuff anyway

What reason does the movie use for that anyway? I know it had something to do with running a current through it but I can't remember

>remember
When a current ran through it the cape would go stiff allowing batman to glide.

that's pretty simple but hey it looked cool on the screen

The Batmobile WAS possible to make, they worked up full driveable models for both the car and the motorbike for the films. Strip off the guns and add license plates+registration, and you could totally drive them around.

the building engineers of Gotham were paranoid

>and never gets stuck in the back of your bat bike chopping off your head.
If they had put covers on the wheels this wouldn't have been a problem

Is /bigguy/ possible?
How does the mask work anyway

>the cape

not only it isn't pseudoscience, people actually do that IRL.

>and the batmobile

well

obviously both of these don't work exactly like they do in a capeshit film based on a cartoon for children, but calling them 'pseudoscience' or outright 'magic' is retarded.

even the graple gun exists IRL, although it isn't as cool and efficient:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCbInoINys

when carbon nanotubes become cheap and easily produced, i can't see why we couldn't build one just like from the dark knight trilogy

Actually the most retarded impossible bullshit isn't the gadgets - it's the fighting. IRL noone would bother to fight Batman with bare hands, he would get shot and stabbed very quickly.

I meant to post this when it comes to the batmobile:

youtu.be/KDnP9zfmi54

shortlist.com/entertainment/films/batmans-cape-could-fly-but-landing-would-kill-him

Fact: the best representation of how Batman would actually fight armed thugs is the Arkham games. You cannot dispute this.

>playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner
but why?

>"Chris is a big fan of reality-based film"
>comes up with the most retarded plane design ever in the name of "realism"
what did he mean by this?

based schoIar user btfos Sup Forums.

Well then.

Adam West's Batman is the most realistic

>spends 3 years fighting crime without being able to turn his head
No, it's not possible.
Also, grappling hook shit is never portrayed accurately since it'd wrench your arm out of its socket.

Could he not turn his head in Begins? I thought it was just some recent upgrade that fucked up his head turning ability

If I was that rich, I would pay a bunch of people to be batman for me.

I don't think they mention it Batman Begins, but you will always see him turn his whole body instead of just his head in that movie. Also, I believe it's the same cowl design he complains about in TDK.
This is the most realistic thing, although in a comic book/cape flick this would probably result in the hired vigilantes becoming villains.

He couldn't in Begins, but it was the first thing he fixed in TDK.

Nolan never wanted the batmobile

youtube.com/watch?v=lwQR0xrmQmc