Where should I seek asylum if Trump wins?

where should I seek asylum if Trump wins?

>Canada
>Sweden
>Finland
>Norway
>Iceland
>Denmark
>Germany
>the Netherlands
>Austria
>Switzerland
>France
>Belgium
>UK
>Ireland
>Italy
>Portugal
>Spain
>Greece
>Australia
>New Zealand

You're not welcome here. You can't just call us Aquafresh and then expect asylum.

Try the oak tree in your backyard

the bottom of the ocean

we are full sorry

not welcome, sorry

But we are unironically and quite literally aquafreshes

Fuck off we have enough liberals already

This

Or zimbabwe you filthy fuck.

There has to be room for one more. Plus I need to smoke to deal with Trump as president even from abroad.

Asylum from what? A president whose views you disagree with? Because unless you're an illegal, you don't have to fear persecution. And if you are, the answer to your question is easy: Mexico.

Why not Mexico?

Hey if Trump wins just endure and vote the next election. If you really do not want to live in the US i guess living in Europe is no problem at all. You are a US citizen and getting into Europe should be no problem at all.

Easier and cheaper just to kill yourself. Then, instead of worrying what to do in 4 years after realizing you made a huge mistake, you can just remain out of the picture.

When Trump wins, you can find asylum in your fucking shed you gimp.

we've barely enough potatoes as is, without an influx of americans

>Portugal
If you enjoy being unemployed, sure.
I mean, it's still better than living in the USA, that's for sure.

Why not Mexico? Clearly trump isn't right about the mexicans, right?

Why are Mexico or any other Latin American, African, or Middle Eastern country not on your list?

This.

Haha, pussy sjw fag already crying before trump sits on his rightful throne, what exactly is it you fear? Some poor Muslims may not be able to move in next door to you? Your ilegal Mexican cleaner maybe caught, America working along side Russia and doing good trade instead of seeking war? Your transgenic toilet maybe at risk? What do you fear mommies boy?

>Austria

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but your kind will not be welcome here after October 2nd.

We're pretty much full. Sorry.

Somalia. Why are you being intolerant OP?

Come to Canada.

If Trump wins he'll take business away from Canada and Cuckdeau will take in all the illegals leaving the US , so we'lol end up with even less jobs.

If Trump wins I'll be moving to the US I'm thinking North Dakota.

Fuck off we're full

why would you go to ND?

Greece follows sufficiently leftist policy and is already proficient with handling assylum seekers.

Canadians hate americans and in my town ive seen plenty of people get shit kicked just for being american, even tourists

Heard there's lots of welding jobs. Not sure, any suggestions? Somewhere with few immigrants/blacks, conservatives, with a good job market? Would really like some serious advice.