ARE... ARE WE WINNING LADS?

Brexit, Trump, Hofer, Le Pen, Wilders, Assad winning, more normies red pilled about the religion of pizza every day...

Are we actually winning now lads? Do we still have time to save our civilisation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The tide is shifting and a lot of eyes are opening. We aren't winning yet and there's still a lot of work to be done.

Personally I think the left has overplayed it's hand and it's going to bite them hard. I just want westerners to open their eyes to Islam and how incompatible it is with our way of life.

Keep fighting the good fight britbro.

It's not enough for us to succeed.

Sure senpai, the battle isn't won yet.

I live in a relatively liberal place but more and more people are becoming anti-Islam, even my parents who are at best apolitical.

There's only so much people can take before they revolt.

saauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuceeeeee

OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS

>wags finger furiously

My only concern is now this:
When the time comes, how many of you are ready to gun down a white "liberal"?

Im gonna need source

I don't know m8, saw it on kikebook and saved it.

It'd be an honour, seriously.

I don't hate the pakis or the dindus, they do what is in their nature. I hate the people who've allowed them to come here, who pander to them at every turn, who shame their culture and their race...

The shitskins are the mess on the floor, white liberals are the hole in the roof.

This is true. Took a trip to the most liberal part of my state today and saw a bunch of white hipster cucks standing in a circle around a black guy laughing at all his nig nog dance moves.

These people are disgusting.

>we

No, you aren't winning. People that do the fighting are winning, you are just sitting in your basement and shitposting on Sup Forums. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

I'm gonna make my gf wear this

>Lithuania
>relevant

Your national sport is a nigger game, poorfag.

>Are we actually winning now lads?
we haven't even started. We are still rubbing the sleep from our eyes. We don't have oodles of time though.

Everyone thinks we are one or two attacks away from awakening, but I think that's wrong. Our lives are still good, too many of us have too much to lose.
>if poor/unemployed, the welfare system is too good to risk
>if wage slave, the illusion of social mobility and the fantasy of escaping keeps us in our jobs and not risking anything

The bitter reality is that most are just hoping we will die before things get too bad.

Times are swinging back to a more conservative age because the world is currently riding a chaos wave. If the swing cools things off a bit, people will inevitably swing back towards liberalism because stability breeds its but doesn't sustain it.

>implying I'm Lithuanian

Ha-ha-ha, idi na huy, vybliadok.

>idi na huy

i have PTSD from playing CS:GO. this triggers me.

To be fair he is right people like farage are the ones that do the hard work

If Trump wins I'll have renewed hope. I think it's unlikely though.

Shouldn't you be cleaning toilets, Slavshit? The adults are talking.

Depends largely on demographics. You guys in most of Europe (excluding France, Germany, Sweden) will be mostly fine if you can get a lid on immigration but USA is toast and Canada soon thereafter.

I didn't say otherwise but people like us, even shitposters on forums and social media, make an impact.

Propaganda is everything and the battle for hearts and minds takes place on the internet now.

It won't be long before you start talking our language, dog.

There's still hope for you guys yet.

Cut the welfare and the rats in your country will stop breeding, build the wall and they'll stop coming.

All these gains will be pointless until we tackle the fundamental achille's heel issue of white western civilisation, and that is the WQ (Women Question). Cunts, all of them.

I wish, but it will never happen. Too much money tied up in it and the chimp out would be revolutionary

>winning
Come on man the second when neo-alt-whatever right becomes the world's mainstream ideology Sup Forums will denounce everyone in charge and pretend it never had anything to do with it in the first place, or claim that "normies ruined it" and switch to whatever new thing becomes the big bad contrarian view that offends everyone.

Just like every other time Sup Forums stepped out of our site.

>Tattoos
Ruined

Isn't it weird how no one in this thread has got dubs yet

I don't think this is as big a problem as some on Sup Forums like to make out it is.

Grills are simple animals dominated by their feelings, it's only natural they jump on virtue signalling liberalism.

The real trouble is the nu male epidemic, if we don't lead our women they'll look elsewhere for leadership... (((They))) are only too happy to fit the bill.

D I X I E
>Pic very much related

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
Based Goebbels was based

Kek is telling us not to get too cocky

I thought we were, until i showed my powerlevel on kikebook after the priests murder, I was bombarded with the usual not all muslims, religion of pizza meme on a massive scale

I remember when I was this naive. You have no idea what kind of nightmare you're in for.

until now!

You cut that shit out right now

You don't really fear nigs and spics do you? They're fine when they're in big numbers harrassing white girls but they are both failures as martial races. If it came to a Civil War, Whites would crush them easily. The people we have to worry about are our own traitors.

If there is a will, there is a way. I think the will to act is building in BurgerLand and across the Western world.

He wills it

what a time to be alive!

When the English began to hate.

“every single migrant poses a public security and terror risk.”

Fucking shit

Praise be, to that what makes us Kek.

We must stay relentless, and keep up the pressure until Trump is elected...there is no room and no time for complacency.
Opposition will become more desperate as Trump is gaining momentum.

There are women out there that are more based then you, and that actually get things done. I'd vote for a 5 year old female Le Pen spawn over any man in this forum.

But yeah, they need to learn not to be idiots.

((((((((((((Gf))))))))))))

Don't worry potato man, I've experienced the same thing in the past few months. Keep red pilling, I guarantee there are so many who think like you but don't have the guts to say it.

I'm from Jockland, our countries are still overwhelmingly white. We don't experience the wonders of diversity so many of our people who don't know better believe what the nice jews in the media tell us.

Nah Vasily it should be dawg like what up dawg

PRAISE KEK FOR ENLIGHTENING THE NORMIES

Brexit will make things worse for britfags, enjoy your GMO poison, your police state and mass poverty

Trump is a republican Obama who will 180 on all his campaign promises, and as a warmongerer he will start another war for Israel

Le Pen cannot win the french presidency unless she gets >50% of the votes, which will never happen

Wilders is a zionist stooge

Hofer and the FPÖ and Austria in general are irrelevant in the greater picture, a landlocked nation with a population of 10 million, that's the size of 2 big cities in Germany/France/UK/Italy.

Syria is completely ruined, completely dechristianized, and no one is winning anything there.

You fuckers are delusional if you think that anything but divine intervention can save you.

no, you.

> Do we still have time to save our civilisation?

It's a long ass process think 20 years or so. Maybe faster the way the world is working nowdays.

Nice try Angela.

Watch your back, the end of the red terror is closer than you think!

>your police state
I wish

How does it feel being the end of your superior ancestors bloodline? Because a faggot like you can't possibly hope to reproduce strong children.

Of course Achmed, the German of tomorrow, has plenty of children to take your place.

You're going to play an important part Nemanja, keep those shitskins at the border.

The less that come, the better chance we have of victory.

I actually got a pm fro an old friend who married an Indonesian mussy, we used to argue alot on FB over islam, he messaged me to say i was right all along after Nice, so little victories are to be savored i guess

they are coming from EU country bro it's not like they are coming in from some random territory. Doesn't matter what we do when EU lets them in.

besides migrants are literary walking into a meat grinder when they come into Europe. When the shit hits the fan non europeans are fucking gone bro. They are not the issue.

I'd gas as many as I could

I promise you that

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE HER GETTING POWER FUCKED BY BIG BLACK COCK

To get to Germany etc. most of them have to cross through Serbia first then Hungary.

Shut the border and tell them to get fucked.

Sorry, I don't see any wins in the future.

PLEASE SOUUUUUUURCE

Her daddy would cut it off the nigger if he even so much as looked at her the wrong way.

>winning
>no matter who the fuck wins you'll never fuck girls like the one you posted
Pick one

You mean like mass deportations? March them all back to where they came from? You mean the European Man will finally wake up?

If we shut down the border we shut down the border of an EU country. To much to bother with let them come you guys need to wake up fast anyways better stir you up some more.

>You mean like mass deportations? March them all back to where they came from?

if the are lucky

I think a lot of them are going to get killed

Legit as fuck post.

All that matters is fucking girls like OP's and none of us sub-Chads will ever get them. Who fucking cares about politics lmao

My criticism of Islam used to ruffle so many feathers at work. Now I'm being listened to. It's fucking glorious.

Brexit was a technical victory but they still haven't executed Article 50 and Project Fear lives on in the liberal mass media everywhere. Every fucking day.

Trump is up against some terrifying foes. I wish him luck. He has allies over here if not in his own US country, if he needs respite. Obama can stay away after telling us what to do over here before Brexit. That went well didn't it?

Le Pen? I'm surprised she hasn't got monsieur Hollande the boot. Maybe she will.

I'm agnostic.

But yeah things are looking good. Until the left can sneak that poison in your ear. They never stop. Don't let your guard down and keep your chins up, lads. #Brexit

>I just want westerners to open their eyes to Islam and how incompatible it is with our way of life.
It isn't incompatible with the west, it is incompatible with the world. Islam devours culture, no matter if you are in the east or the west.

For now.
But if you care about freedom and self determination, your job is never done, and the war is never over.

You'll able to rape Moor girls at will when the war comes, Andres. Consolation prize.

Not sure what you are talking about user.

Im redpilling everyone, Im known as a nazi now ffs

not unless we figure out how to un-rig electronic voting machines

holy shit, kekekekek

Check em.

Same for me bro, my family and friends would always trot out the same 'they're not all the same' bullshit but they are waking up at an alarming rate.

> Le Pen
> Winning

Didn't know this was a YLYL thread

Many bloodlines will end soon, in fact, all of them. The difference between me and you is that you are the degenerate product of dysgenic reproduction and fornication, wheras I am the genetic pinnacle of my race, the nonplusultra.

It would be pointless for me to procreate since it is impossible to improve my genetic makeup. I am the perfect human being, the nietzschean superhuman, the blonde beast.

Yes, you are winning but not for long since the white birth rate cannot carry on.

>tfw we are losing in Argentina
Every day people are more liberal.

Now the TV news are talking about how bad Trump is all day. Today they also say that Poland is very conservative like an insult.

what's more important than anything else: identifying this girl

Can confirm.
Happening here too.
But Argentina was always a shithole anyway, unlike Brazil.

>Are we actually winning now lads?
YES!

>Do we still have time to save our civilisation?
Well... we'll give it a go.

Bingo. Perfect example: Persia, Egypt, the Maghreb, etc

Careful, kraut. Mama Merkel won't allow you to promote such hate speech.

Jesus this is quoteworthy

>The shitskins are the mess on the floor, white liberals are the hole in the roof. ~Anonymous

> The difference between me and you is that you are the degenerate product of dysgenic reproduction and fornication, wheras I am the genetic pinnacle of my race

Oh shut up we are all currently a degeneration not generation

You have to go back Rachid.

Far right is already at 40%, heck she might win at the first turn with over 50% of the vote if the shitstorm continues.

Because you guys aren't having the problems we are having, other than shit economy. ISIS has more or less left S. America alone.

We're not winning, but the tide has turned.

The Left drastically overextended itself, completely abandoned reality and sense and even the most retarded people are beginning to realize this.

I mean, we just embrace reality. It's kinda hard to lose.

But Germans seem so pathetic when it comes to this, and the French almost moreso. The Swedes are more jelly than human at this point.

I thought they would've hit their breaking point, at least politically - but they manage to move the goalposts every single goddamn time.

>trump will 180
Do you understand why people trust trump? His empire is based on real estate in the us and in Europe. The wealthier and safer the US is, the more his real estate is worth. He also has kids so his wealth is something that he will want to last for generations. It's not just what he says that people like it's that making America great is in his and his family's best interest financially. Your country deserves everything it's getting