Homosexuality

Thoughts on gays?

Why do you guys hate them so much? They are harmless. Being gay is better than being a muslim or nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=188ciFYV5wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fags are ok

>normally gays kept their fetish to themselves and it was mostly jokes to make fun of them
>now they have escaped San Francisco and is trying to throw their flimsy penises in everyone's face saying that what they do is normal

You tell me

They're all marxists cunts (at least here), and marxists aren't harmless.

Wrong on all accounts. Gays are defective and undermine society.

gay men: okay, proven better parents than single mothers

Lesbians: pretending and abusive, the only thing worse than single mothers

no

more women for me

what happens in their home is their buisness just dont drag it in the streets

>gay men: okay, proven better parents than single mothers
Woah woah fucking woah

It's true. I don't have the studies on hand for you but basically it works like this: the father figure transmits behavioral and social norms. Not the mother. Both daughters and sons of single mothers end up with all kinds of anti-social, self-destructive, and "degenerate" habits. On the other hand, being raised by 1 or two fathers results in children that are behaviorally the same as those raised by a mother and a father.

pretty hot if they're qute desu

I'm all for giving the gays rights.

I just wish they would get over this whole "Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!" shit.

You have the right to serve in the military and marry, shut the fuck up and suffer in silence like everybody else. Stop acting like attention whores all the time and people will stop cringing when they hear you open your mouth to speak. As it stands right now, most gays are like a walking talking version of the liberal agenda.

I don't mind gay people so much as gay rights activists.

>They are harmless. Being gay is better than being a muslim or nigger
Good Goy!
>Why do you guys hate them so much?
Because of constant pro-faggot propaganda, or gay prides, etc. The media rubs it in your face all the time.
Being gay is nothing to be proud of. You should be ashamed. And if you are redpilled you hate the (((pro-gay liberals))) too, because they denied the fact that it is a mental illness. So no possibilities to cure your disease

This

Im ok with it as long as there are no pride parades and no gay adoption

Then explain the problem of a child being raised by a single father who has a roommate then? Why is it different when they are gay when supposedly it's shown that growing up in a house with a single father that dates hetereosexually ends up better for the kid? Those with gay parents have been shown to be psychologically demented and bullied greaterly in school.

You're wrong, gays are fucking degenerate.

The bible forbids it for a fucking reason. It's unnatural. It's disgusting. Homosexuals should be burnt at the stake like they used to be.

/thread

Even their flag is disgusting. Flag of degeneracy.

You're gonna have to get some proof for that because I reckon if a boy is raised by a faggot father he's going to be completely and utterly fucked up

>roommate
Who raises their children in a such financial situation where they need roommates?

>what is NY
>what is LA

> T. Ahmed

>Dates niggers
>Sup Forums

No he is just another faggot who would import niggers because he loves nigger cock. Fags are only anti muslim at best but not anti taking in niggers from africa

it's so stupid. why stop with these fags. let`s make a straight flag, an a sexual flag, and a pansexual flag!

Krautbro gets it.

He will be feminine even if he won't be gay. Fatherless children or the ones raised by faggots are normally betas

People don't hate gays, they hate special snowflakes, which is an inherit trait of most gays.

>be fatherless
>made me stronger

Uuuum...

>2016
>being a sodomite
Enjoy your stay in the 7th circle of hell

seriously?Do you have single mothers living with roommates too?This is most idiotic think I have heard, if you can't afford to live in those cities then move away.

100% non issue for me, I do not care in either direction. I care about the survival of European peoples and western civilization as a whole. If gays can agree with me on that we're totally fine.

The fathers who live in these cities happen to be the ones with the most money, and the mothers tend to be elusive flakes more than the males. Protip: in wealthy areas, it's the females that flake, not the father. Funny how the world works when money is involved.

Okay it's a mental illness. But it's still harmless.

>being gay is nothing to be proud of. you should be ashamed

Your only argument is that homosexuality is a mental illness - I haven't seen a single person on this thread explain how it negatively impacts society.

>they should keep it to themselves! the media rubs it in our face 24/7!

Please, this much whining makes you sound like a feminist. Suck it up and get on with your day. Direct your hate towards kikes, not gays

yeah but most end up being liberal writers who write stories about emo protagonists raised by their single mother and sometimes grandpa.Do you want me to bust out the anecdotal evidence of that 7 year old boy "transitioning" because of his gay moms?

>quoting the bible
>current year

>most
>what is every normal middle and low class person ever

Liberal writers who came from a high class background are minority compared to the common split divorce and split parentage that happens in the rest of the world.

>the anecdotal evidence of that 7 year old boy "transitioning" because of his gay moms?
How is that anecdotal when that was a real news story?

>most money
so why do roommate?I mean you are trying to build a situation where a man raises his kid while living with a roommate in an effort to say "how is it different from 2 gays living together" the situation is absurd.

>current year meme

hi Trudeau

>muh degeneracy
>muh Bible
>muh appeal to nature
>muh ad fastidium

and then they starve

The guys who have roommates is mostly because the places are a little expensive and they people in those areas, especially bachelors or single parents, don't mind rooming to save some cash. The culture in LA and NY is a lot different from more conservative homes. For instance, I remember telling my mom she should room to save money and she absolutely detested the idea despite the fact it would help her during financial crises. Rooming is logical.

>Why do you guys hate them so much?
There is no any reasons why I should like them. I dont hate them, but I think its dangerous to touch a gay man, because they are all HIV+.

>not living by the word of Christ

because it does not represent a typical case.yes its real but that does not mean all boys with gay moms end up like that
well we generally don't see the social failures in the media. also divorce rates don't mean that people don't remarry or that no one ends up with their dad.you make it seem like majority of parents are single mothers.

Gays want to recruit and focus on whites, which drives our reproduction down a lot. They are sometimes great men. It's degenerate because it hurts society. Have kids you assholes. Idk if you noticed but the white race is going to be half dead in 30 years and here you are playing with each other's butts. Seriously, we have to survive and you queers just want to be another obstacle for that.

>How is that anecdotal when that was a real news story?

>doesn't know what anecdotal means
>still tries to argue

Walking disease vectors.

It is damaging society. Everyone has to accept everything in our liberal shithole sovieties. It's just one symptom of cultural marxism. We have to accept muslims exploding in our towns and blame ourself, because of 'muh racism'. We have politicians who want to prohibit to show the flag, because nationalism, Trannies are now normal too.
Can't you fucking see that this kind of liberal bullshit completely destroys the moral of society?
Pic related. This is how a healthy family should look like. To bad this will be getting rarer and rarer. Feels bad man

They belong in the closet, keep your perversions private (or on anonymous image boards).

>mind rooming to save some cash
that is what makes them shit parents.
>Rooming is logical.
I once got a 5 story building in a beach city.it had 3 bathrooms. it was so big that you could get winded from getting from one side of the house to the next.I had to room with 1 workman and 1 house keeper. housekeeper fucked up the pool so it gave all my friends a skin rash and the workman kept stealing toiletry,masturbating in the sauna and bathtub.Rooming ruined my vacation.it also would not be wise to leave a stranger around your kid.unless you are a slut with a revolving door (which would fuck up the kid) than you should not have roommates.even hookers that sometimes leave their kids with neighbors don't actually room with those neighbors.hell my sister was "homeless" few times and had to stay in her friends house while they were away but even she never roomed

They cause health care premiums to go up, same with smokers and drug addicts. Gas the degenerates

There's just as many good roommates as there are shitty ones. Any of us who went to college know that.

I don't care about what gays do in their bedrooms. But gay pride parades, gay marriage, gay bars, and gay apps need to be banned for the good of society.

Lol. Go fuck your wife and get aids cos she shagged 25 niggers in one night and caught AIDS 50 times

PLEASE FUCKING DIE

How does it feel to sound like a black stoner?
youtube.com/watch?v=188ciFYV5wE

damn i cant help but wonder how frustrated irl you must be if you actually think this. do you enjoy keeping your shitty opinion to yourself all the time like a good little cuck, in fear of being ostracized? lmao

Prophylactic use of anti-biotics tends to make them no longer poisonous to the diseases involved ... but just as poisonous as ever to us.

>what are stages of life
yeah its fine in collage but that does not mean you should room when you have kids or are 60.even in collage its best to have your own space

>gays want to recruit
???? what the fuck are you talking about? You can't "recruit" gays, they are born gay.

>which drives our reproduction down a lot
Only 1.5% of the population represents homosexuality. You're an imbecile if you think it's going to have a dramatic effect on reproduction

>have kids you assholes
If push comes to shove, and gays take over the planet, converting every straight man in their path, then that doesn't mean they can't have children.

I don't even know why I'm responding to such a retarded comment

Then explain nursing homes and duplexes

Gays reply on the state to protect them and afford them the right to practice their deviances openly, and thus will always side with the left.

Degenerate behavior is a sign of a sick society, and much be purged if we are every to return to normality, which is what mos people here want.

Check your facts sexy.
Herero's are worse than fags. They like perfume, make up, knickers, long hair, skirts etc. Fucking poofs.

shoot some krokodil in your dirty hoarder house you degenerate faggot

The only thing I don't like about fags are their faggy parades. There's no need for it anymore. I get that they were proving some kind of faggy point back in the day, but the West has (mostly) accepted them. Just don't throw your faggy business in everyone else's face and it's all good.

Also: faggy

Obraz (far right group) member and gay, ama

Swedish "men" are all trans, wouldn't fuck cuz i dont like women.

>nursing homes
you mean that thing that most elderly complain about and hope to never end up at?
>duplexes
you mean 2 apartments with separate entrances for two households? Face it, rooming is no ones idea of a good situation and only an irresponsible parent would actively seek it

Pro-gay and Sup Forums just doesn't work. Gays are our enemies. End of the story. I'd rather take Muslims than homosexuality. If you're pro-gay you better go to /lgbt/ because it's just waste of time trying to please people who will never accept you.

I don't fucking care if someone is a cum-huffer or a fur-trader, really, I don't. I just don't want to hear about it all the fucking time.

Still proves men>women

>it's just waste of time trying to please people who will never accept you.
implying I want them to accept me
>I'd rather take Muslims than homosexuality
yeah because covering up all the women and not being allowed to sit together with them is totally not gay.islam leads to more gays who start gaying due to situational sexuality

This. Don't care what 2+ consenting adults do with each other.

The gays aren't a problem. The problem is that they blindly follow a political party that will also end them with muslim immigration. The GOP needs to drop all the social issues and the gays will come around once they see the Dems not commending ISIS for killing Homosexuals.

*condemning

This. I have no problem with gays whatsoever, as long as a group of people doesn't infringe the rights of others they can do what they want.

>I N S E C U R I T Y

homophobia isn't fear of the gays or hate towards gays, homophobia is a fear that you might be gay...

sauce??

>yeah because covering up all the women and not being allowed to sit together with them is totally not gay.
It's not. If we want to go back to traditional life with no feminism and degeneracy, we need to cooperate with Muslims. They know that woman is man's other half and property, and good woman does not speak to other men than her family and husband. When we cooperate with gays like Milo, they just seduce young men to hedonist and shallow lifestyle.

Nice liberal propaganda that has zero evidence.

>come around
its unlikely given that many blacks still hold a grudge over slavery.gays will stay with dems for a very long time

Anal provides breeding grounds for variants of Staph to safely breed, as it is spread like a harmless STD wildfire, eventually creating drug immune variants that can potentially kill the fucking death out of people.

I don't care if you're gay, just either make sure to stop fucking people up the ass, and/or scrub your fucking ass/colon/prostate/cock once in a good while

t. Trudeau

t. muslim

i dont hate them. i hate faggots. but i aint got no problem with gays.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't love black men that know their place

There are number of bad behaviors commonly found in homosexuals and they spread disease

I like fags

>Nice liberal propaganda that has zero evidence.

I N S E C U R I T Y

He's like 12 dude

>traditional life
"traditional life" is suffocating for men and while there is some female degeneracy it also gave us some females that can actually stand on their own instead of having to be babysat and constantly taken care of.women who don't bitch as much because they tasted the real world and know its not all a cake walk with evil white man hording all the cake."traditional life" will daily put you on your knees to pray to a false god and be puppeteered by priests. yes women will be your "property" but women have always found ways to manipulated and neg their supposed owners.you will be the master of your house but at the same time you will be a slave to the priests and the system so all you will have will be impotent rage you take out on your family. its not what?sexual segregation leads to gayness

> It's another "mentally fucked people are exclusively homosexual " episode

I feel like I dislike gays more not for being gay, but for the behavior of the individual you know?

Some of y'all act REALLY fucking degenerate.

give the fucking source you trips getting faggot