Sooooo do anything interesting this weekend...... anything memorable you want to talk about

Sooooo do anything interesting this weekend...... anything memorable you want to talk about....

BATMAN DOES NAUGHTY NUT SHOWS

I'M NOT RAPING THE JOKER. FOR FUCK'S SAKE JIM.

Can we play again today Batsy?

What happened with the Joker? Is he trying to tempt Batman now too?

Yes. He wants Batman to rape him but knows he can't ask Batman to do it because that would be consent. He must tempt the Bat into rape.

>no cock
Pass

>implying

What if I told you that his anus is named Martha?

That would just give me yet another reason NOT to rape him. You're not very good at convincing people Jim.

>that image

Is it 2000?

Did I say Martha? I meant Ahtram

Ah Jim maybe we should talk about you. This fixation of yours on raping the joker. Do you have some problems with your marriage?

>Batman rapes this Joker
>Tumblr throws a shitfit
>Batman gets replaced with a socially acceptable non-raping superhero
>Gordon can finally retire, knowing that lunatic of a Batman won't haunt Gotham any more.
>Well done, Jim.
>You're a genius.

Experts call it 'Dead Wife Syndrome'.

It means his wife is dead.

It's a good plan but when it dident work he should have dropped it pushing it this much is just going to lead to public disgrace for him

I CANT DO IT JIM, I CANT RAPE THE JOKER.

THERES TOO MANY OF HIM. I COULD RAPE ONE MAYBE ONE AND A HALF IF I REALLY TRIED BUT NOT ALL THREE.

How do you rape half a person, bats?

BATMAN YOU MUST RAPE THE JOKERS, THE MULTIVERSE ITS AT RISK!

we talked it over bats, THE TABLES HAVE TURNED WE'RE GONNA RAPE YOU NOW.

Since no other Batman can man up and do it, i'll do it Gordon. I'll rape all the Jokers. Starting with mine.

Now, this'll be a straight rape-off, old school rules

Now Batman, I want you to bend over so I can "make sure" that you're not going to cheat.

Have no fear fellow Gordons, you've got one Batman right here that's willing to do what must be done.

woah

Wellll? I'm waiting.

Little does Batsy know that I've switched places with the good Commish, so he'll be the one who gets raped!

>tfw Gordon became "Batman" so that Batman could finally rape the Joker

Someone's about to get DAMAGED.com

Get out clow! WE will be raped by Batman!

Oh, Batman? Commissioner Gordon here. Listen, when you're raping the Joker, how about a little foreplay first? I was thinking analingus could really humiliate him.

Why is fempenguin dressed like zatanna

>Lego Gordon
i don't even?

It's ogre.

I got you covered Batman.

You two are going back to Earth 11 right now.

>Femme Riddler in spandex with pig tails
m-more like this?

Just got this mate.

I'm feeling multiverse shenanigans.

But which Gordon is the real one??

Do you orgasm? You will.