I hate myself and i want to die

i hate myself and i want to die

I'm looking forward to vr mmorpgs and other games. What's stopping you from offing yourself?

Don't do it mexbro, you've still got a few months til the wall comes up, escape to the norte!

Delete this

Good song

i'm still young

go north brown man

NIRVANA MASTER RACE

I've been suicidal for a long time and the only thing that prevents me from taking my life is my hatred towards other people. It wouldn't be fair if I died and the others lived, so I carry on with my life

give me attention please

what a coincidence... i also want to die

hope

>It wouldn't be fair if I died and the others lived, so I carry on with my life

That's getting incredibly disheartening and a little close to home.

You will, eventually. Why hurry?

is there many people who you hate

Not as such. So many peoples, they come and they go. It just itches my assburger spot.

I'm determined to bone a model with a fat ass one day. Until then, I have to get fit, clear up what remains of my back acne, make some more income and start going outside.

how old are you?

What's wrong mexibro? Has someone close to you been decapitated?

come with me

Suicide is for shitters. Literally nothing worse you could do to yourself.

Why do you give him attention and not me

How would you say who are you in German?

Wer bist du?

Correct

mmm i don't know... how is your relationship with your parents?

This but unironically

Yeah and then go even more Norte to Canada where he will be awarded automatic citizenship.

Hooray!

I joined a German squad in Project Reality the other day and got kicked after a while for writing something really dumb in the chat. Wanted to ask "is he dead" and wrote "ist er gesterben" or something (should have been "ist er gestorben"?)

P.S. don't kill yourself, it's really awful for everyone who knows you. Trust me, I'm Lithuanian

I don't want to talk about it (._.)

why? :( do they not like you?

I have changed my mind I don't want attention anymore

Thank you nonetheless

okay! sorry for making you uncomfortable! don't kill yourself user, okay?

It's always like that, I want people to notice me but when they do I immediately feel uncomfortable

If you really want to die, take a look at this animation and think again

japanimation is a good escape.

This anime is called CLANNAD
In other words,
『 Life 』

k

Hah.

That's first symptom of assburger.

no i mean it honestly!

i want to die because i hate myself

Do this bullshit again and I'll snap your wrist like kindling and tie your scrotum around your neck.

Fuck the police m8, jump over the border fence and rape some wh*Te qts

iktfb

Then kys

Welcome to the club

haha ha losers.

STOP BUMPING MY THREADS THERE'S ALREADY 5 OF THEM I CAN'T POST MORE AND THIS ONE WAS ALMOST GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ikftb

I've noticed over the last year that Mexican posters have become much more depressed. You used to be unbearable shit posters with a lot of energy but now almost every Mexican post I see is some depressed feel post. What is happening there?

all me t.bh

Cartel is just around the corner, cabron.