Started picking this up since its a Spider-Man book free from Slott and Bendis shit...

Started picking this up since its a Spider-Man book free from Slott and Bendis shit. Thank god for it cause its actually pretty good. What does the rest of Sup Forums think *

Other urls found in this thread:

www98.zippyshare.com/v/g0RkpD8p/file.html
www110.zippyshare.com/v/yE41Uya8/file.html
www110.zippyshare.com/v/JcfD23Za/file.html
www20.zippyshare.com/v/0zia0MaR/file.html
www80.zippyshare.com/v/Zic9nyJa/file.html
www58.zippyshare.com/v/O9Tdw9ZV/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spidey 001 (2016) (3 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www98.zippyshare.com/v/g0RkpD8p/file.html

Spidey 002 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www110.zippyshare.com/v/yE41Uya8/file.html

Spidey 003 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www110.zippyshare.com/v/JcfD23Za/file.html

Spidey 004 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www20.zippyshare.com/v/0zia0MaR/file.html

Spidey 005 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www80.zippyshare.com/v/Zic9nyJa/file.html

Spidey 006 (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www58.zippyshare.com/v/O9Tdw9ZV/file.html

I think that characterfags are sheep to be fleeced.

Isn't it the worst selling Spidey book?

It's decent. Not the best Spidey stuff I've ever read, but like you said, it beats Slott and Bendis' shit. Has Marvel said whether or not it takes place in an alternate reality? Because there's no way it can be part of Earth-616 continuity.

Who is Robbie Thompson and why is he a big enough deal to get 3 Spider books?

>People who like characters are idiots

>Sales = Quality

Jesus, Sup Forums, you're salty this morning.

It takes place in 616 but years ago when spidey was just starting.
It's supposed to be stories of his early years that are still canon.

>this morning
Sup Forums has been in a state of perpetual salt for the past couple years.

Oh yeah, they're definitely "canon." Just like how Marvel Adventures Spider-man was originally advertised as being "canon" and we all saw how that turned out.

They only call it canon to try and get people to buy it because alt-universe comics generally sell worse. In practice, it might as well be a different universe.

I love it, because I can read about teenage Spidey instead of adult CEO Spidey. (I will be back on Slott for Dead No More, though. shit looks cash)

The only real knock against this book is it IS all-ages, so there is some cringey stuff in there (Peter says "epic fail" a lot). overall it's good and I like its treatment of Gwen, Flash, and Harry as well.

>It takes place in 616 but years ago when spidey was just starting.
>It's supposed to be stories of his early years that are still canon.

Yeah, except all the changes they made. Like Gwen being a rebel teen that Peter meets in high school. Despite, you know, that in continuity they didn't meet until college and Gwen acted nothing like she does in this series.

Marvel is telling everyone its in continuity, as a means of trying to bolster up sales. When the book gets cancelled, they'll act like it never even happened.

It's the only Spider-man book I'm reading right now besides 2099. I'm really enjoying it. I love seeing many of Peter's old rogues make proper returns. Can't wait for Shocker to show up

Personally I'm liking Joe Kelly's Spider-Man and Deadpool, I wanted to get into Spidey, but just never did.

I kinda feel after spectacular cartoon I've had my fill of teenage peter.

I can barely read it after Nick left, the new artists aren't just working for me.
Shame too, I was looking forward to see how he would draw a shirtless guy.

I hate it.
The new artist is garbage, but the worst part about it for me is the blatant redesigning of some of the cast.
Flash has black hair?
Getting rid of the Osborn's classic hair and making them not white?
It pisses me off.

I really enjoy it. It kinda feel like it's a bit of a cheat sheet for the Homecoming cast
>Pete is literally Holland
>Harry is basically Toni Revolori

I think they changed to a wonky new artist just as the original was growing on me.

Usually I really like stuff like this but I just wasn't enjoying it, SM\DP is the only spider book I'm reading now
And Miles

Unless they're going with an unspoken "Secret Wars altered Spider-Man's early history" thing there's no way this isn't an AU, despite being advertised as Earth-616 like early Marvel Adventures (or was it Marvel Age?) was.