Forget Trump, WW3, and race wars

Forget Trump, WW3, and race wars.

This is the greatest happening that Lord Kek will bless us with:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis

Increase in sea temperature will create a sudden release of methane into the atmosphere that will accelerate global warming overnight. Basically, the entire human race will die out in matter of years after the clathrate gun is triggered.

Why aren't you praying to kek for this to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3QmkHr0W5Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My bunker complex isn't ready yet!

Just hide in your refrigerator lol

trips says this will happen tomorrow

Well, that about does it. Kek has other plans. Pack it up boys. Nothing left to see here.

So what's the worst this would do?

Burn the equator to hell and eventually result in a new ice age?

I'm wondering if muh Finland would be fine if this happened.

Because we in Sup Forums are scared and don't want to die. So scared that we hate people that aren't like us - and so scared that we put strong daddy figures like Trunp and Jesus in the limelight because we hope that daddy will save us. We're scared and we never leave our computers, and also so scared that we don't want to be coined as 'dumb' so we created a hive mind of (((nationalist intellectuals))) so we don't have to be scared.

>dubs

Kek is still preparing but it's not far off

>I'm projecting and Sup Forums is one person

You should fly the Leaf or Aussie flag if you're going to shipost like this

Then again, I guess what you just said reinforces the "stupid American" stereotype

If I needed any comeback I'd wipe it off of your eurocuck lips, faggot.

Oh that was quite a zinger, friendo. 10/10 for real bud.

Hey you too Sweden! How's your wife's son?

Fortunately our schools dont teach abstinence only, so I was aware of the miracle that is condoms. :) I get the confusion bud

Well you're a dickhead!

Because YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!

Hahahaha

Your bants are bad, burger. Stop embarrassing yourself.

PRAISE KEK

Let the fires of Yellowstone take me long before this slow and agonizing death.

Won't happen

Praise be to Kek for this bestowment.

>dubs
kek is trying to tell us something...

Trump said global warming is bullshit. He is a credible figure, because he is rich. I trust him 100%. I have to go see a layer about my medical condition soon.

>meme pseudoscience happenings

Most of the methane will dissolve into the water as it rises up and any methane that makes it to the atmosphere is removed by the Hydroxyl sink and is broken down into Co2 and water vapour.

Won't happen. The only reason the Planet appears to ve warming is because we are recovering from a small ice age. None of this is unprecedented, it is all natural and hasn't triggered doomsday the dozens of other times it occured. Chill

How are you supposed to combat rising sea levels and the loss of arable land? We're nearing 8 billion people and we only hit 7 number around late 2011.

I cant chill global warming keeps making me hot

>layer
nice shitpost desu senpai

Kek!

Why would we want to fight it? This is mostly going to affect third world shitholes that cant sustain themselves in the first place. It is good if some of them die off.

And from the ashes of the extinct human race, a new superior race who learned from all our mistakes will rise

Planet isn't going anywhere hombre. It's just going to continue doing what it does. The natural cycles of global warming/cooling are things out of our immediate control and when the clathrate gun gets fired and all that methane gasses off into the atmosphere the temperature will rise for a while, stabilize and then start falling as the planet again enters another ice age.

Humans are going to die, but then again 99.9% of all species that have ever existed already have. If you want to play the long game you have to figure out how to make sustainable off-world colonies and to do that you need to push industry so it pushes the borders of scientific development.

Climate Change (((Deniers))) are just as bad as SJWs.

Then where will you import rapists from to support your pension in old age?

Ha

It will naturally be termed a humanitarian catastrophe that the west is to blame for because muh co2, so we will take them all in.

except not, because when a nuclear reactor isn't being monitored for about a week, that shit goes into meltdown. Now imagine all the lovely facilities out there just waiting to spread invisible death the moment we cant pay attention to it anymore

I'm not denying that the climate is changing. I'm denying that humans are to blame for it and that it will be catastrophic. If you actually look into it it seems pretty reasonable.
Some good points in this video
youtu.be/3QmkHr0W5Vk

of course its a natural process. were just speeding it way the fuck up when we arent ready to deal with it yet.

Except there really is no evidence for that. All the models scientists have put forward based on that hypothesis have failed to accurately predict anything. There has also been a leaked email scandal that proved that at least some scientists were falsifying data to further their career. The more you look into it the more holes you discover in the story.

Won't happen for another 50+ years, kek ensures it

>kek ensures it
Kek is the personification of Chaos. He does not ensure peace, but instead radical happenings.