Where were you when Marvel stepped in to save the DC Cinematic Universe?

Where were you when Marvel stepped in to save the DC Cinematic Universe?

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/zack-snyder-in-midst-of-family-tragedy-steps-down-from-justice-league-passes-film-to-joss-whedon-a151333

>literal DCucks

We won an Oscar. When did the Marvelmouses win one?

This is too poetic to be real life
>my daughter is dead now, I'm done with this comic book bullshit, if they want another Avengers, let them have their another Avengers

Can't wait to see all the quips Whedon is going to put in to the Justice League movie

damn that's fucked up

In the end she truly was DC's the Suicide Squad.

>mfw the link is real
Is this real life? This news sounds like really specific bullshit user would make up for a bait thread.

kek literally convinces his own daughter to kill himself just to get a heath ledger effect.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING REAL WHAT THE FUCK

REALITY IS UNRAVELING BEFORE MY VERY EYES

She probably got a sneak peek at the movie, saw it was Batman vs Superman awful, and said "ffs"

>Why did WB have her killed, Sup Forums?
This could be our Seth Rich if we play it right.

Fuck me

Why did it have to be Wheadon? I'm not one of those "BvS is a masterpiece" DCfags, but BvS was definitely a step in the right direction and I was hoping for JL to be great.

>comicbookmovie.com

One of the most hostile sites towards Zack Snyder out there

And in his quotes he states how the only reason he's come out publically with this deeply personal tragic news is that if he stepped away without saything anything than clickbaiters would run wild (with comicbookmovie.com being one of the absolute worst alongside crap like AVClub, io9, etc.)

These sites profit from tragedy and you should be ashamed to visit them or link them

Why wheedon

Shitty ass director. Man wtf

>News website report news
Fuck off, fag.

Star Trek saves Star Wars

Marvel Saves DC

this like next level meta pottery creating a real world bizzaro universe where better IPs have to be bailed out by the artistic power behind shittier IPs

The madman! He actually did it! All he had to do was listen and make it like a Marvel movie! Why did he have to test them? No cape kino could be worth this!

A death in the family for the main director? That's what, about a 20% boost to RT scores?

>Star Trek saves Star Wars
Citation needed

>news websites thats has made a career out of spreading lies rumor and slander pretends to be sympathetic for 1 article

There goes any chances you DCucks had of pretending youre better than marvel

>Force awakens is in the running for worst movie in the franchise
>Abarams saved star wars
Nigga what the fuck?

>Being emotionally invested in the lives of millionaires who wouldn't piss on you to put out a fire
I don't think either of us know how greentext works.

I have no hope left. Just blow it all up and start over.

obviously in the sense that it proved to disney the franchise is still enourmously profitable to warrant a continued major investment in it

>Marvel director sweeps in to fuck DC director's baby while he watches
what did they mean by this?

>Why did WB have her killed, Sup Forums?
Bullshit, DC had her killed. We all know it.

I guess she finally watched Sucker Punch.

>WB Execs: We can't make it look like you're getting Whedon fix the DCEU
>ZS: I'll just make up some shit up about a family tragedy or something, no biggie

Why has no on made a petition to stop this?

We have no shame about anything, this is Sup Forums, fuck off redditor.

Its only one person though

Do you think she knew they were coming for her guys? Was she ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for cape kino? So brave

Now if the movie is good I will have to endure hundreds of threads of capshit fans saying this shit, this board is dead, fuck.

Sucker punch was good, fuck you faggot

Disney will have children sudoku if it means DC loses credibility with a Disney approved director taking over. Disney is evil corporate hitman savages

>implying WB wasn't in on it

Synder tried to stand up to them, to stand up for cape kino, he had no idea how far they would take things

I feel really bad for him, suicide in family is fucked up

No it fucking wasnt.

He didn't deserve this man. Shit sucks.

Joss Whedon is such a fucking bad director. I'd watch 10 Zack Snyder movies before I watch ONE 1 (1!) movie of this literal crying manchild Whedon.

his daughter killed himself months ago. Only NOW is he "willingly stepping aside" and Joss Whedon taking his place.

As if this isn't DC firing Snyder / Snyder leaving with some sob story instead of being embarassed by being replaced by the studio

disgusting all around

Well it'probably halfway done, so you're gonna be watch 0.5 Zack Snyder movie and 0.5 Joss Whedon movie.

he means the director of star trek made a good star wars movie

She read the VERITAS

Kill yourself you degenerate faggots

You do understand that Warner Bros owns DC?

>literally convinces his own daughter to kill himself just to get a heath ledger effect.

Well nigga I'm not gonna watch it.

I dont support literal cuckolds

was working on a rival franchise part of his plan?

Wow, that sucks. I like to shitpost about Zack as much as the next user but I hope he's doing OK.

test audiences thought it was too pure, like an angelic ray of shining light in the otherwise dystopic, polarized existence we live in - it needs more laughs and references, they said

Top ten anime twists

they did bring him on for batgirl a while ago. probably in those discussions they realized he's a better fit for justice league. because iconic men-in-tights comic book movies should be fun, not art school dropout tryhard grimdark affairs.

underrated

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

JJ hasn't made a good star trek or star wars movie

Though I'll say, Star Trek Into Darkness would have made a better star wars movie.

I hate Snyder's work, but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to things like that. My total sympathy for him, even more so since I lost someone to suicide as well.

I fully agree with you on the websites.

>Lose Snyder
>Gain Whedon

I agree it's fucked up he had to go public with this

>Zack Snyders daughter commuted suicide

Wow she was THAT ashamed of the DC franchise? Its hard to believe someone would throw their life away over the embarresment of their father making a few shitty movies....Praying for the family.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

>whedon
I can't wait for WW to save the day by doing handsprings across a room

also the scene where WW gets mind controlled and tries to seduce Batman

>if Justice League is good there will be nonstop threads saying WB needed Joss Whedon to show them how to make a good movie
>if Justice League is bad there will be nonstop threads blaming Whedon
>no one will take this as an opportunity to end stupid franchise wars
>all it will do is fan the flames

pic related

MOM'S

>She sacrificed her life to save the DCU.

>Marvel and DC put their differences aside and make nice
>Fox carries on doing their X-Men films, keeping to itself
>meanwhile Sony steals back Spider-Man for Reboot #4 under "Sony's Marvel Universe" with Avi Arad in charge

fucking sony

I could've sworn this was a CRACKED article.

>that leaked Sony email where Alan Horn called Avi Arad a fucking nutjob and Feige agreed with him

kek, the Sony/Marvel interactions were the best part about those. Horn and Feige both took time out of their days to give Sony advice and constructive criticism with the script for TASM2 and ideas for how to improve it and Sony basically ignored them and doubled down on the stupid shit

>Marvel and DC put their differences aside and make nice
DC hired the guy that got burnt out at Marvel and quit.

Well shit, there goes any hope of an epic movie. It just turned into fucking quibs galore. Why whedon ffs

He'll probably demand Cavill wear the underwear and Affleck to wear the blue and grey batsuit.

Using suicide as an excuse to fire Snyder

Bravo Nolan

The movie is almost done. There is still time for some pickups and other post-production and that's it.

Was she really ashamed of her own father that much?

huh. hope Whedon doesn't suffer another nervous breakdown. Get better Snyders. I'll never watch any of your films ever again. But I do hope you can work through this.

>Warcraft was so bad the director's father died

now this

>Whedon takes over
>Ending is 5,000 Doomsdays attacking them in a circle around the MacGuffin of universal destruction's red button.
>Avengers 2
>Avengers 1
>Buffy finale
>Angel finale

Wtf did I just watch

It's grieving for its dead chick

WHY

S U I C I D E
Q
U
A
D

lol

The day that kino died

and then it was buried and everyone had a funeral but then the rocks above the coffin started to hover so we know that it didn't actually die

goddamn how dope was the Snyders' contracts that DC had to murder their daughter to get rid of them?

He wouldn't step down if he didn't think this would be a disaster.

I'm going to be telling my cumrag about this in 20 years.

thank fuck I don't think I could handle a grimdark edgy post daughter suicide version of Justice League from Zach Snyder

Batman v Superman was bad enough

AVP was Kino, Requiem was shit.

>superhero movies should always be light-hearted!

God you marvelfags are insufferable. Fucking child.

Bye, bye miss american pie

The animated Justice League had the right tone for a good DCuck movie

With the November release date, i hope your right user

Principal photography already happened, friend. Reminder they started literally 1 week after BvS started and kept filming for, I think, 6 months. There was the rough cut shown in January to execs and now it's stuff for CGI and any "fixes" WB wants in response to Wonder Woman.

Quipkino incoming, I hope they use meme music like GotG and memes like Deadpool.

dude whedon is literally a crap straight to tv director
he could make another movie in 3 months

/give power to our DChad bro my fellow DChad bros/

^^

Honestly Avengers and AoU were "good" movies, AoU only fault was the mediocre villain, now the part most people criticizes about Whedon is the photography, if we get Snyder/Goyer team that has good photography, with Whedon who can make a story interesting, I guess the result will be alright.

someone post that avengers fight scene with 30 cuts in 10 seconds