56%

>56%

IT'S SHIT! Worse then fanfiction.

Stupid wh*te movie!

that's a metric assload of money spent on professional shilling

more watchable than you, Muhammad

What an American movie

MUTT WARS

are these movies good? I think I watched the first of these new ones, but I stopped watching them because it felt like there was a new one every 6 months

wrong board MOOOOOOOOOODDSSSSSSSSSSSS

lmao at Boyega being the only one not mutt'd

And Chewi lol

Whiteness those ancient genes had. But that skin color contained nothing Tyrone does not already posses

why does Sup Forums hate this so much? It's because it ruined muh nerdy childhood?

The OT is good and the prequels are meh but watchable. The marvel-disney shit today is total shit.

and the white supremacist stormtroopers ofc

it did ruin it to be honest...

Jews ruin everything.

God I hate it when some really big shitty movie comes out and all the little manchildren spam the entire site about it.

Took a fat fucking shit on movies people loved

wish I was this pro at adobe photoshop

Probably because it's a fanservice cash crab and its obvious. 7 was pretty meh, have to see if 8 or 9 make the trilogy better. EA and disney are ruining it.

t. big fan of the universe

rollin

but star wars was already shit to begin with (imho)
>muh lazer swords phew phew

oh please. As a kid I was into Star Wars/LOTR and such as much as any other loser/nerd, I stopped giving a shit about these Hollywood shenanigans, being this enraged by movie franchises is pathetic, literally capeshit fan tier.

TFA wasn't nearly as bad as Sup Forums makes it to be, I guess it's the same with this one. Mediocre movies nonetheless but still your average big budget CGfest

ROLL

wew lad

Yes well no one gives a shit about what you like or dont like. As I said many did love the films and that's why they're upset

Roll

Polan wars

Horrifying

HAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAH

Dont worry, i ain't losing sleep over it..

el horror

Were you this upset by how shitty the prequel trilogy was as well? Face it, there are more shitty SW movies than good ones. It's an overall shitty franchise.

it's not reasonable to start a bashing campaign just because of butthurt and muh childhood

but no user, prequels are good now

>the prequels are meh but watchable
childhood lenses kek

only Sup Forums related good posts
why the fuck mods allow this? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

roll

roll

paraGAY

manchildren aren't upset by Jexter Dexter's '50s diner apparently

All Disney movies are Jewish propaganda

Why is it doing so badly?

I think some people just really like to complain and pretend to be enraged over little things. It's either that or they are incredibly sensitive.

>it's not reasonable to start a bashing campaign just because of butthurt and muh childhood

What do you mean by this? Ofcourse people will complain if the movie is trash, if you dont like starwars its even worse.

Honestly you just seem like a contrarian for the sake of it, trying to be above it all. People like the movies, people are disappointed when the movie is shit.

Did this get into your head?

So what is the desired effect upon my feeble goy brain after watching a Disney movie?

roll

blacked

>Honestly you just seem like a contrarian for the sake of it

alrite I should go back to Sup Forums and start like 5 about how TLJ is sooo shit, that's how people should behave

It's not about complaining, it's about how every time some manchild movie comes out and it sucks they absolutely spam everything with how they hate it.

I dont give two shits about what you do, but you seemingly cant understand why people dislike a bad movie.

Mate, you can call it manchild all you want its the biggest movie series of all time. Quite frankly most people have seen a star wars movie

It's the third disney SW, just stop watching them instead of sperging about it

Dislike the movie all you want, just don't spam it here or anywhere. It's impossible to go on Sup Forums every time a movie like this gets released. Everything just drowns in the same circlejerk of shitty jokes and bad quality stills.

oh that's why, you're a goddamn fanboy. Pick a better series to worship my dude

isn't it the second one? I haven't seen any of the new ones desu

I dont really like star wars, I was born too late to appreciate it like others.

ITS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

>born too late to appreciate

just stop

Ep. 7, Rogue One, Ep 8

I remember rogue one, I used to play it as a kid

Mate, you're not some fine dining patrician for having contrarian opinions.

>contrarian opinions

such as? Not shitting up an entire board with childish complaining?

>entire board
Truely Sup Forums is bombarded by star wars threads.
Fuck off you pretentious cum-gargling italian, get some friends maybe they'll watch it with you

Sup Forums you mongoloid. All your "u r pretentious" talk really makes me think you're actually a retard. Whatever, enjoy being triggered by da Dizney joos

He's already a mutt

>amerigoblin calling a full-blooded KARA BOGA a mutt
loving every laugh

rolling

Ameriniggers on average have 20% slave master blood in them

He's English tho. Just stop trying to undermine his magnificence, you silly burger.

Doubles get, Barbosa willing.

ROLLO

rolling a 9 in the name of KARA BOGA

Get fucked, cracker.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

leave this place whit*toid

Wtf? I didn't think it was this bad. It's definitely a cash grab and basically nothing happens in the movie but I thought it was just okay.

lmao

rolling

Btfo

No spoilers pls

i've never watched a Star Wars/Star trek movie